A home for EVERYONE!

well that was my last shift over before i go and see my family on monday :happydance:

Yay, Zoey! How far away are they and how long are you going for?

the live in north wales i am in kent roughly 4 and a half hours away by car but because i cant drive im getting a train to Birmingham and mum is picking me up :D so i can take timothy with me! :happydance: i am going monday to friday :D

the oh is away for the week to see friends so i saw the opportunity lol

utterly exhausted. I'm at my witts end with this child. Praying for patience and strength not to lose my temper with her.

e went to the children's museum for 3 hours. had a vlast and she fell asleep on the way back. I am exhausted. She hasnt gone back down for a longer nap like she usually does. I have done our normal routine and even played with her hair and tickled her back but nothing. She is playing with the dogs right now. And he just woke up screaming....

hi to our two new ladies zoey and gee welcome!!!

yes ladies I am alive but super busy...whats new lol....with us down to one car right now it is hard. and the auto body place called today they are waiting on state farm to go back and look at the front end right now we are not for 100% if they will total it out or not. my dad said there is a good chance they will. either way it is ok I just want ot know so I can get a second car again lol.....

as far as tcc again we are just going with the flow and as Janelle says just having fun when we can. between I work schedules that is like 2 nights a week if we are lucky.

the one thing I a looking forward to right now is 6 days off in a row!!! yes it is true by taking only 2 days off I can have 6 in a row off!!! so excited....

ok I am so tired I need sleep for a change so I will try and be on again lol

hello :hi:

woo for you having six days off :D

oh has gone to work for overtime, and i get to have a lie in :D

timothy keeps chewing his cage to come out though so i will have to let him out later, i was so tired yesterday i didn't let him out and now he is bored >.< He has learnt a new trick of throwing his empty food bowl to the other side of the pen. he is such a monkey sometimes!

So took my little peanut for his 4 month wellness appt today which means he got stabbed in the legs 3 times. His tears make me tear up too! He was ok as soon as mama picked him back up tho. He weighs 13lbs 14oz and is 23 1/2 inches long which puts him at 14th percentile for weight and 1st percentile for height. Like I said... my little peanut!! Dr said hey he's getting there... he wasn't even on the charts when he was born! Haha. At his 2 month appt she had suggested putting cereal in his bottles to help with the spitting up and his babysitter and I wonder if it gives him tummy aches so I discussed that with her. It really does help his spitting up tremendously but she said he doesn't really need solids til 6 months and if the spitting up doesn't bother me then just quit the cereal if we think its upsetting his tummy. I'd rather he not be in pain than not spit up so that's what In gonna do. Let his tummy develop a little more and stop the cereal. I wish he could keep all of the milk in his belly for his nutrition though!! She was impressed with how happy he is and how well he held his head up and stuff. The nurses commented on the muscles in his legs and how strong they were as they were getting ready to stab him. I have him Tylenol beforehand and will keep it up every 4 hours for the rest of the day so hopefully this time he doesn't get a fever and feel crappy like after his 2 month appt.

Where's Aspe? Haven't heard from her in forever!!

Morning ladies!

Misty, that good to hear he's gaining wait. That's all that matters! Don't pay attention to percentile, it's irrelevant. A lot of parents start giving their kids cereal because it keeps them fuller and helps them sleep through the night. I think I'm going to wait until Sara is 6 months before we even talk about feeding her cereal. Might even wait longer because she seems to be gaining wait just fine on breast milk alone. Don't know yet. Not all of their shots will give them a fever, its just a certain few. Did the doctor tell you if it would give him a fever or not? We usually get pamphlet on what shots they are getting and the after effects they could have. Does your doctor do that?

AFU, we had a pretty blah weekend. My MIL got back from Cuba and she brought back Samuel the cutest hat and outfit as well as Sara. She got some pretty fun toys for the kids too. Sara has been going through a growth spurt and my boobs are constantly exploding. Yesterday she just slept the entire day and straight through the night. I had to wake her up every 3 hours just to drain my boobs! She would chug along on both sides then pass out. Dan took Samuel grocery shopping yesterday and while he was gone I made Samuel a dinosaur tale, which the "diaper fairy" left him with a little note saying how proud she is of him for not having any accidents. It was his monthly gift. It was really easy to make, so I'm thinking of making him another one and giving it to him for Christmas. Speaking of Christmas, we got ALL of our Christmas shopping done this weekend. THAT'S RIGHT 13 people!! And the best part, we bought everyone really nice gifts and only spents $220!! That's a record. I like that we can get the shopping out of the way early for everyone else and then if we see things between now and Christmas we can buy extra gifts without breaking the bank. I still have no idea what to get Dan for Christmas. I already know what I'm getting from him. His Aunt gave him this bling bling ring to give me. It upsets her just as much as myself that I don't have anything "heirloom" to pass down to Sara. So, now I have something. Dan really likes to write. I found a thing on pinterest a long time ago of how to make your own books, so I think I might make Dan a book until I can figures something else out.

0811160817.jpg

Janelle- yep they gave me pamphlets on the shots. He got 3 of them in his legs and also an oral one. They gave him a fever last time plus his legs were sore so I'm not taking any chances this time. I hated how crappy he felt. Broke my heart. And yeah I'm laying off the cereal for a while. No need to mess with his tummy. Booby milk is all he needs right now. I did forget to talk about the reflux tho. His medication goes by weight so don't know if it needs to be adjusted or not. I'll just watch him. Since I'm stopping cereal, if he acts like he has tummy pain with the stiffening any arching back then I'll know it's prbly reflux and not the cereal!

Please pray for my mom's dog Bueller. He is 12 years old and has seizures. Last night he didnt come home and havent seen or heard from him since. My mom hasnt heard from anything anyone about him so we arnt sure where he is or if someone decided to take him. He often wanders into the soccer fields next to her house so he could be around a lot of people. Please pray that we find him and he's okay.

We have babies!!!! I can't get a good picture of them right now, but maybe when Dan gets home I'll have him climb the tree for a better picture. All you can see is fuzz, but it moves.

https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/DSCF2182_zps22d34a8c.jpg

LOOK!!! Look at the fuzz ball!!

https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/DSCF2187_zps0f5f28bf.jpg

Awww I see it in the second pic. Congrats on your new arrivals! lol Samuel the dinosaur excited?

Misty, Samuel likes them. He's the one that noticed the babies. There are two!
https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/DSCF2214_zpsacae079e.jpg
https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/DSCF2217_zps8abb6575.jpg

I LOVE my camera!!! I love that I can take pictures that closely through my living room window.

I got a wild hair up my butt and did a little photo shoot with Sara. Samuel wanted no part of it. He'd rather color. I wanted to get a picture of Sara in this onesie before she outgrew it, which by the looks of it, might be next week! My little piglet! If you don't watch the show "the walking dead" you wont get the onesie..
https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/102_FUJI_zps40475033.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->