A home for EVERYONE!

Grace, I think Krissy meant to say her DAY went from bad to good. I do wonder how her dad is doing though!!

Krissy, yaaaaay for 6 days off!! Gonna be a long 2 weeks waiting for it to get here lol. What's ever happened with your truck anyway? Did they total it?

Tyler is better :) Thanks for asking, girls. This time was worse than last time. Hope it's not a bad sign for future immunizations! Not looking forward to the 6 month ones in October! I did change the appt for Friday afternoon so that I can have the weekend to be home with him when he's feeling bad and I'm not anxious at work wondering if he's ok.

So I've been meaning to tell you girls, my oldest daughter gets married this Saturday. This means ex-in-laws are coming into town. They are today as a matter of fact. It's going to be weird to be around them. I'm ready for this wedding to be over with. It's been a year of listening to Ashlie stress and plan, etc. I want to be done worrying about it and trying to figure out plans. I'm so glad Jake and I got married the way we did. Loved it. So in stressful and waaaaaay cheaper and more fun!! No ex-in-laws either!! Haha

Misty - Oh, weddings are so stressful. Is it going to be a big wedding?

Grace, I think Krissy meant to say her DAY went from bad to good. I do wonder how her dad is doing though!!

Oh :dohh: I was wondering why 9 am made a difference. I thought maybe I missed an appointment or something. That definitely makes more sense.

LOL thanks misty yes I ment day not dad.....being woke up at 7am with a text from the hubby about bank account being overdrafted is not the way to wake up lol.....

oh my dad is doing GREAT! all tests have come back and the cancer is there BUT it is only in the beginning stages which means it was caught early thank god! the hormone replacement therapy he is on is working and is actually lowering his psa level, which is the cancer, but no masses anywhere so no spreading! he does have a cyst on his kidney but they are just watching it bc it is not cancer. he is having a hard time accepting this though and to him the cancer is back and that is all he hears not all the good things. but we are back to going to a great church and he did have a meeting with the pastor today so hopefully that helps.

and our truck is still being worked on. I haven't gotten much out of the insurance company nor the autobody place so I am guessing they are just fixing it. he did about 7,000 in damages on it so we don't have to pay any of our deductible thank god! and yes the next two weeks will drag lol.

but for now I am going to be thankful for all the good things! I did have a heart to heart with josh the other night about how I feel with the whole baby and mc thing. I just feel really angry lately and honestly want to punch every pregnant chick in the face at work lol. and that how when I say I don't feel good or a smell is bugging me I don't want him to say well maybe ur pregnant bc obviously more than likely I am not and I don't want to really think about it. if I am not prego this month though, will know in a week, I am going to do the ovulation testing next month only bc we don't see eachother much now and we need to know how important it is for us to bd ya know?

Janelle-I loved the birds!!!! and yes you are an amazing pair you two!

oh misty I cant believe it has already been a year of planning!!!! I forget how long we all have been talking lol..... good luck this weekend! and I agree with you on going to the justice of the peace. that is what josh and I did on my bday last year and wouldn't change it for the world! my important people where there and the only person I would have added was my cousin who lives in Kansas bc she is best friend.

That's great about your dad!!! Hopefully talking to his pastor will help him feel better about things. Where is the cancer at if there isn't any masses? I've been wondering where u were at with ttc but didn't want to ask and bring up a sore issue. Figured you'd talk about it when u wanted. :)

Grace, how did Ethan do with his 2 month shots? How is he doing in general?

Nicole u need a ticker for Daniel, I like seeing how old everybody's babies are!

Janelle where are you?! Working on laundry already? I know it's your favorite day of the week!! :)

Oops forgot to answer you, Grace. It's not a big wedding. Less than 70 people. She's having her dad and I both walk her down the aisle. She said she wants me to also since I'm the one who raised them basically. Thought that was cool. What's not cool is I still don't have anything to wear!!

I need some serious prayer for someone else. My 18 year old SIL has been missing since yesterday. She didnt show up to work and no one has heard from her. She has her bike but no cell phone. Please pray they find her and she is not hurt.

How is that Misty? Dont get me started on tickers or else I'll have 5 up.

Misty, I've been checking it. It is laundry day, but I've got a headache too, so I'm trying to focus on babies at the moment. Samuel is always the sweetest when I don't feel good. He always stays out of my way and he's really trying to help with Sara. I lucked out with these two. I'm get on later when I feel better.

Awh bless feel better soon!

That's why you make them all small instead of 1 big one :haha:

Zoey - u are 1 day from ovulation and no hubby around!! That doesn't work very well lol How's your vacation going?

Nicole - perfect! I love tickers!! Hope your sil is ok...

Janelle - stupid headaches!! Hope u feel better soon.

Misty - 70 people is a good size. I wanted my mom to walk with my dad and I but she refused. LOL. Ethan did okay with his 2 month shots.

Nicole - I pray God's hedge of protection is around your SIL.

Janelle - Hope you get to feeling better soon. Samuel is such a sweetie. I'm coming straight to you for advice with Ethan. :) I want a sweetie, too.

Krissy - Glad to hear the news about your dad.

AFM - Ethan's doing well. There was a mix up with his appointment last week, but I meet with the dr next week and I hope she says he can come off the shot. So far his tests have been mostly normal. No more seizures or strokes so we're happy.

Whoa whoa whoa WHOA!!!! Seizures and strokes?!?! Did I miss something?! Ethan had those?? Oh my gosh...

Yeah, he had a big clot that broke apart and went to his brain the day after he was born. That's why he is on the blood thinners, but the clot is gone so hopefully he can get off the shots soon.

Oh man!! How heart wrenching and scary!!! I'm glad he's doing well now. I can't imagine...

I'm glad he is doing better now.
Yeah exactly what a week for the DF to have a gaming completion huh >&#8230;<
we go home tomorrow though, me from my parents him from his game competition. Which is roughly o day but we obviously haven't bd this week at all so it won't happen this month. It was nice not worrying about it tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->