A home for EVERYONE!

He's still not sure about this spoon thing lol. Not sure any of it gets swallowed. We'll keep practicing!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 2
Janelle, I did. I make it a little thicker each time. I started out pretty runny. I didn't want him to gag or choke since he's only ever had liquids before.

my name is zoey :D

he is a house rabbit we plan to litter train him! he gets let out alot in the house but not un watched because he loves chewing things

Hi Zoey! I read the opening to your journal! You've had a rough road, but looks like you've got a lot of optimism. That's awesome! I hope that you get your BFP soon. You know a lot of the ladies on this thread, well.... I think all of the ladies really had trouble trying to conceive. So, you've come to the right place, we all know what you're going through.

BEST PART!! WE HAVE ANOTHER VEGETARIAN LADIES!!

I'm a vegetarian as well, although I'm not strict. I eat fish occasionally which is mostly Salmon. And Turkey during Thanksgiving. I could never give up my turkey dinner. :) All of the ladies here will tell you I like to cook. I look forward to your BFP as well as getting to know you more.

Misty, I went all out with Samuel. I must have had my head somewhere else, because when I first fed Samuel cereal I remember it was thick and he gagged on it, but caught on pretty quick. I'm sure Tyler will catch on quick. I can't believe how much his face has changed. He might even be morphing to look more like you. I can't tell.

Zoey I love your name!! The picture below is my furbaby, Zoey. She's a mama's girl, big time! Janelle is right, we all had issues conceiving. I'm the old fogey of the group :)

My cousin had a house bunny who was litter box trained. She was kept in one room though, she didn't have free reign of the house.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 1
Janelle ironic but I showed a coworker the picture of Tyler after cereal picture today and she said he looks like me. I said you think so?? I think he looks just like Jake. She said she thinks he has my eyes. Idk...

AAAAAA-CHOOOOO!!!!

I'm telling you babies morph!!

CHECK OUT THIS PICTURE OF DAN'S DAD!!!! They look so much a like!
PICT0061.jpg
p1010031.jpg

Holy crap!! They are twins!!

Haha zoey would definitely make you sneeze, she sheds baaaaaad!

Hey ladies! Welcome Zoey!

I've been reading just not updating. Things havebeen going well. Not really too much to report....

So I really thought I'd exceeded my hospital visits and medical issues for this year and years to come.....not so much. The past week I've had some sharp twinges of pain in my pelvic area. Didn'tpay much attention to them, they didn't last long and were spaced out. Yesterday around 3 am I had severe rt back pain and pelvic pain. Knowing the symptoms I was pretty sure kidney stone. After texting my mom we decided it was best to go into the er. My cyst is also on the rt side and having the essure procedure done a few wks ago it could have also been an infection. A ct confirmed kidney stones, one on the move causing the problems and 6 more in my kidney. It is likely they started when I was so sick and possible my kidneys were starting to shutdown and now this is the result. :/ the pain went away yesterday afternoon and then today I had mild pain. It finally passed tonight. I'm still sore, likely from the scratching it did moving. I'm hoping it is done but I know it started breaking into pieces, so who knows. It isn't fair, get steralized and I still have to go through labor like pain for this....atleast it wasn't quite as bad, it didn't make me scream! Haha. Ct also confirmed my cyst has not shrunk. 3 more months without change and my dr will want to remove it. Fun days.

Anyway, hope you all are well!

Amber, :hugs: I hope things start looking up for you. I have a friend who has really bad kidneys and they just removed a stone that was the size of a golf ball! I can't imagine having to go through labor pains so shortly after having a baby. I'd lose my mind!

Misty, I think Dan was 19 or so in that picture. Shortly before I met him and *cough *cough cleaned him up.. *cough. it's the only picture I could find of Dan with shaggy like hair and a mess of a beard.

Here's that dove that made a nest in our tree. She hasn't left, so my guess is she's sitting on eggs.

https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/DSCF2143_zps5f7c6650.jpg

AND... I fixed my camera, so between all the BS that happened this weekend I took a few pictures of Samuel, when he let me.
https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/Samuel3yr-_zps815e898e.jpg

lol that is a silly silly little boy

Alright ladies, I need your help!

I'm starting my Christmas shopping. We start early so we don't break the bank. Either way, I've been looking for something special for my best friend... I don't want to get her those cheesy 'best friend' hearts, but I did find something more adult and I like the idea. I found a guy who will make us a set of necklaces with butterfly wings. She would get one half and I the other and when you put them together they would make a butterfly. My question.... do you think it is a 'gross' idea to wear or even give someone real butterfly wings? Here is a link of what half of the necklace would look like. I can choose a butterfly of my choice, but I kinda like the one in the photo. It's called the 88 butterfly.

icm_fullxfull.29532367_rd6fspcbq6soo44sgogs.jpg

thank you love :3

yeah i am a strict veggy but woo another veggy :D

we haven't been trying long but we are taking a relaxed approach we are not charting or anything :). since moving across country for my lovely OH job everything is working out better than we thought so far. The only thing i don't like is not being close to my family but i get to see them next week :happydance: the OH is going away to see friends so i am off to see my family with timothy the rabbit of course :D

The pictures of the lo and zoey the cat are adorable :D it is strange because i don't know anyone else who spells there name the same as me so woo for the cat :rofl:

Amber - I'm so sorry you're having to go through all of this. I pray God heals you from the crown of your head to the soles of your feet.

Misty - I love the look on his face. Too cute.

Janelle - Samuel seems like he's so much fun.

Libby & Nicole - I hope you two are doing okay.

Zoey - The relaxed approach sounds like a good idea.

Aspe - How are you? Did you decide on a pump?

Krissy - I'm still praying for you and your family. Hope all is well.

AFM - I'm officially a SAHM!!! I cleaned out my desk today.

So not even Gripe/Colic water helps my fussy little boy. He still isnt sleeping through the night but I'm dealing with it. I'm now alone with both kids at my mom's house for the next 6 days. It's going to be a long time. Tomorrow night we go out to dinner with some of my mom's friends and Friday we do a playdate with another of her friends. Saturday we'll go to the park down the street if its nice out.

I feel relatively accomplished. Paid off 2 of our collection debts and paid $300 in medical bills. Have to file another medical claim tomorrow since I don't think I should have to pay another $700! Spaghetti tonight and movies. Daniel has just been comfort nursing today, not really fully awake after the 3 minute mark. He is in a real light outfit so I don't think he is too warm.

DH and I have agreed to go on a 7 day family vacation to PA next May after Jerusha's birthday. Then in July just the two of us will go camping for a weekend. Also in August we are going to Six Flags Great America in IL if our plan holds through and we arent pregnant by then. I'm excited that we get to travel as a family. We have also agreed that every other weekend will be a date night for me and DH. One of those will be ordering pizza and cuddling on the couch to a good movie and the other we will leave the house and find something fun to do. I still want to try paintballing but DH thinks I'm too wimpy since it'd mean I'll have a welt or two on my body.

Hi!!! Im Gee, 26 and i am new to this all.
I currently look after my 2 year old son at home and get a bit cabin feverish so just looking for some social interaction really :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->