A home for EVERYONE!

Zoey - I know what you mean about it being nice to have a cycle you're not worrying about. TTC is so stressful.

Misty - Yeah it was (who am i kidding it still is) stressful. I'm just getting to the point where I can talk about it. To think he almost didn't make it scares the mess out of me, but I thank God for saving him. Good idea on switching Tyler's appointment to Friday. Hopefully he doesn't feel bad after the shots this time.

Hi ladies. I'm not feel any better, but both kids are passed out. I didn't get squat done today, but eh... There is always tomorrow. I'm going to go lay down and hope this stupid headache goes away. Dan should be home soon, so I can take a pain pill. He called me today to tell me that he's going to be getting a really nice financial aid check and we should have close to $1,300 extra after paying for his classes and books. That's exciting right?! HELL YA IT IS!! Because, we've got all the Christmas shopping done and we don't have any money on our credit cards. So, that's money we can use for all sorts of greatness! Oh the possibilities. (((muahahhaha)))

Grace, Ethan is going to be a total sweetheart. Sweet kids come from sweet parents. :)

Krissy, I've forgotten what you wrote about, but woohoo!! Vacation!

Misty, good luck this weekend. If all else fails, just get drunk! I was talking with my BFF and she's talking about eloping. I totally suggest it if you're not into the big shindig wedding. There are times I wish I had the white dress and flowers, but then I think of the money... No.. Court house works just fine!

Zoey, Just have fun practicing. ;)

Nicole, I hope they find your SIL and she's okay.

Okay, off to take a nap. This headache is making me feel slightly nauseated. Faaaaaabulous. :(

....and I would also like to brag (off subject) that I made an ass kicking coleslaw last night for a dinner side. AND I DON'T EVEN LIKE COLESLAW!

Woo go you! Sorry about the headache I get migraines all the time it makes you feel just bleh for ages!

Haha yeah we plan to :p we are just doing what we would normally do bd wise just bd around possible o more :)

Thanks. She is home now. Apparently she chose to spend two full days with her boyfriend who no one knew about until Tuesday. She wont go into why she did this or anything. I'm praying that she didnt DTD with her first boyfriend.

My goodness Grace! I can understand needing some time to not talk about it. It was scary enough that my first son got close to passing out from low blood oxygen whenever he got mad but sheesh, Praise the Lord for Ethan!

misty-my dad originally had prostrate cancer almost 8 yrs ago and had to have his whole prostrate removed so it would not spread. what had to have happen was even though they thought they had gotten all the prostrate cells a few must have been left behind and lay dormit all the time. so that is why they watched his psa level, the prostrate hormone, bc he does not have one then his level should be below a 1 and has been a .5 all this time. well when they did his blood work back in may it was a 5.5 which means the cell are growing again and the cancer is back. the scarry part was we did not know if it had moved on to other organs or his lymphnodes. they is why the did the scans and did not find anything that means we caught the cells just as they were trying to grow again and before they could move on. so with the hormone replacement therapy the goal is to trick his brain into not allowing the cells to grow and eventually die off. his levels have begun to come down more so that is a good sign. he will forever probably have to take the hormone pills to keep it at bay but that is do able. I hope that all made sense lol....

oh and you know you can ask me anything......I just want that one last chance to be pregnant ya know? I miss it!

ok off to bed I am exhausted!!!!

Nicole - I'm so glad your SIL is okay. I know y'all had to be worried sick.

AFM - Some kid rear ended us but it wasn't that bad. Hopefully his insurance fixes everything and we dont have any problems. Ethan seems okay but I'll be watching him closely these next few days. The dr said to take him to the ER if he is hard to wake or starts vomitting.

im glad your dad is getting better.
well my oh and i are home, he has been gaming non stop for 5 days apparently gaming until 6am then being up at 10am to play again >.< my kind of hell hense why i didn't go :rofl:

timothy has dug up his bed and is now sleeping bless him :cloud9: the same as my oh actually he is currently sleeping too :haha:

It's just after 4 here and I'm still in my night gown.:blush:

I got up this morning and got straight to cleaning. I got all the laundry washed, dried, and put away. I scrubbed the bathrooms. Vacuumed and mopped the floors. Dusted. Wiped everything down. Did the dishes AND put them away.

now.... Just waiting for Dan to get home to see what he wants for dinner. Spaghetti or quinoa burgers.

Nicole, good to hear your SIL is okay.

Grace, did you shoot the kid a look?

Krissy, :hugs: You off tomorrow?

Misty, where you at? getting ready to get your liquid courage on? :haha::winkwink:

Zoey, Timothy sounds cute. Makes me want a bunny. :)

Janelle - Very impressive day. Ethan wouldn't nearly let me get that much done in a day. I end up having to do one room per day and one load of laundry per day and eventually everything gets done. *sigh* I didn't give the kid any looks. LOL. He looked so scared that I felt bad for him. Hopefully he'll put his phone away now because I'm pretty sure that's why he was distracted.

grace I hope ethan is ok very scary!

Janelle-yes my weekend off! but school shopping this weekend for I hope half their stuff I will be looking for those bargins! and I only wish I had that much energy to get that stuff done!

zoey-thanks!!!! and my dh has the same addiction! what is ur's drug of choice lol...mine is the ps3 and it cost me too much money!!!!!

misty-good luck!!!! get your party on as much as you can lol

afm-finally home!!!! I am TIRED!!!! and I want to get up and out the door at a decent hour to beat some of the back to school shopping rush! I cant believe in a few short weeks I will have a preschooler, kindergartner and a first grader!!!! Joshua will be 7 in just over a month and Jamison 4 in less than a month.....where does the time go I wonder? it really does seem just like yesterday I was holding Joshua for the first time......

as far as the tcc....af is due on Tuesday and trying very hard not to symptom spot or test.....I just want one last baby soooo bad! I refuse to let Jamison to be my last bc when I was pregnant with him I was not prepared for him to be my last ya know what I mean? I did love being pregnant with him but in my mind I wanted to do it one last time....I just want to be my choice of not having any more kids not bad luck ya know?

ok this momma is off to bed!!!!

hope the witch stays away! :dust: choice of drug, i love it :rofl: matts choice of drug is his computer, playing online shooting games :haha:

i wish i had your determination to clean :haha: i end up waiting until the point were it would be embarasing if anyone visiting right now so then i tidy :rofl:

once i have uploaded more pictures of timothy onto my computer i will post them here for you to see :D when i had woke up this morning i saw he has tipped his empty bowl over and he was standing on it to show me it was empty. Very cute :cloud9:

My daughter the beautiful bride lovin on her baby brother :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 6
Tyler in his wedding get up

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 3
Misty too cute!!!!! I swear ya'll could be sisters!!!! so has your daughter gave anymore thought to trying now she is married? I know last year she was gonna when you were but then decided no....so what now? lol....oh and where are you?????

ok so I parted with some of my money yesterday for school stuff. for $100 we got Joshua a hoodie, a pair of jeans and two shirts and a pair of shoes, avarie 3 shirts and a pair of jeans and a tshirt for Jamison. all are name brand clothes/shoes even bc we went to tjmax and Burlington coat factory. we got josh's shoes, Polo, for only $15. so not too bad. we have left to get in two is a dress or two for avarie with tights and dress shoes, lunch boxes for both and if Jamison is in school then some more clothes for him oh and socks. my parents already got them 3 outfits each, backpack, all their supplies and undies. that helps out a ton!!!

ok I should do something I suppose like make dinner but I just wanna sleep lol.

zoey- I think we have the same cleaning gene lol...although mine might be worse bc I hate laundry and I am so lazy when it comes to putting it away I usually have a mountain on my couch and yeah I know if I folded and put it away as it gets done it would be much easier....but eh lol and always seems like toys are every where and no matter how much I do dishes there is always a sink load to do....such is life I always tell people you better call first or I cant promise what you will find lol

:rofl: so we are the same with cleaning :haha:

i don't mind doing the washing it is just putting it away haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"