A home for EVERYONE!

Misty - What a beautiful bride! And Tyler is absolutely adorable in his outfit.

Zoey & Krissy - You both sound like my DH. He once told someone he doesn't mind doing the laundry and I gave him a crazy look. Then he asked why I looked like that and I had to remind him that folding was part of doing the laundry. He NEVER folds. I hate doing laundry too, so I just do a load a day.

AFM - Ethan made it all the way through service today without crying. :)

Thanks girls!!! Add me to the hating to put clothes away club! I don't mind the putting into the washer, then the dryer or the folding but I hate hanging up and putting away!! Same with dishes. I don't mind scrubbing them and filling the dishwasher and cleaning up the counters, etc, but HATE emptying the dishwasher!! lol. If only we could all be like Janelle ;) I wish I had her Suzy Homemaker skills!

Krissy - my daughter has started taking her metformin again faithfully and also started taking vitex. I don't know if it will do anything for her but what I keep telling her is her first priority should be getting health insurance!! She has none right now! She works at a daycare and they don't offer it. Her hubby's (so weird to say that) work has lame ins. They just need to go online I guess and find something. I hope with all my heart that she will be able to conceive though. She will be the best mother. Unfortunately I passed on my female issues of PCOS :(

Any sign of AF? Gonna test tomorrow?

At least I am not the only one :rofl: we still haven't bought a wardrobe so we are still living out suitcases, we just haven't saved enough to buy one. So I did used to fold all the washing and pack it all the time but I just can't be bothered my washing basket is where all there clean stuff lives. If my OH is super bored he will fold stuff and put it away but otherwise it stays there :dohh:

Found out today OH hates taking the vitamins I ask him to take, you could swear I asked him to e a t poison or take dodgy herbal stuff :dohh:

Grace-good job ethan! as for my kids at church total squirmage lol.....it was a different service yesterday bc it was held out doors a the park with another church for community stuff.....anyways our church does childrens church during the services so that they can actually learning something at their level...and yesterday they didn't do that so they are pretty bored....actually I was to I wont lie I did not care for the pastor from the other church ours is very good at getting the message across in a way that keeps your attention it just seemed so one tone yesterday I felt bad that I did not enjoy it.

Zoey-we don't have a dresser either lol. and since we plan on moving again after the first of the year doubt I will buy one now lol....yeppers we got loads of laundry baskets. oh my hubby will not fold anything I am lucky he will put it in the dryer when I ask him to. one time he complained his work clothes were wrinkled bc they sat in the dryer so long I as if you don't fold anything just be happy it is clean lol.

misty-good luck to your kido!!!! I know whatyou mean about lame ins that is my work!!! lol I still feel funny when I say my hubby hahahahaha

afm- I am not sure......I am 50-50 on what is going on. I did not test mostly bc I forgot to buy any yesterday :dohh: but I work about 5am with TERRIBLE reflux I thought I was gonna puke!!!! I was swallowing and coughing it sucked! I was up pretty much every hour after that. so far no sign of af as far as down below. but my head does hurt my sinuses are killing, I am exhausted my stomach is upset nips are sore.....all could either be bc I am pg or bc af is gonna show....last month it was late afternoon when she showed.....used to be it was the middle of the night.....

anywho....I might try and lay down for a few more....even though I have to be to work in 2 1/2 hrs.....yuck!!!

Hi ladies, just a pop in.

I'm crazy. I like a clean house and laundry done. But I keep it that way only because I never know who is going to just show up. It's a habit that I've gotten into and if I don't keep it tidy, I lose my mind. Dan and Samuel are the same way. We're all on the crazy train of tidiness.

But, I wanted to post something for all you ladies that have baby boys (all of you)

https://www.etsy.com/listing/108947187/i-dont-always-drink-milk-but-when-i-do-i?ref=shop_home_active

:) Enjoy!

Got this one for Dan and Sara for Christmas.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/100679782/coolest-dad-ever-and-daddys-litle?ref=shop_home_active

Daniel is 13 lbs 8 ounces and 24 inches long. From July 9th til August 19th he gained almost 3 lbs and almost 3 inches! mommy is proud!

Nicole happy to hear he is doing well!!!

ok ladies no af so far! trying not to get my hopes up but so far so good....I got some cheapies test so in the morning as long as af is still gone I will test at will lol...

ok "symptoms" boobs, well nips, are still sore, middle of lower back sore, had the heart burn yesterday, from what I can tell cervix is closed still and high....some small cramps but nothing major at all......all in all could mean either pregnant or pms.....guess know more in a couple days...

ok to sleep for me!

One set is done! This is my Step-sister and niece's set. You can't tell by the picture, but all the "white" you see in the picture is a real pretty shimmering pail blue.
icm_fullxfull.29956790_4narrqhw3t444sg0wgk8.jpg

Pretty, Janelle!

Fingers crossed, Krissy!

Glad Daniel is doing well, Nicole. He's longer than my little munchkin now!

My cousin just had a baby and she didn't even know she was pregnant. She started having pains and thought it was a UTI. Then when her water broke, she thought she was peeing and couldn't control it. When she got to the doctor, he told her you don't have a UTI; you're in labor. The baby is perfectly healthy though. Crazy.

Grace, that is nuts! I just can't understand how one wouldn't know, but it happens. Congrats to her!

Ok please explain this. Seriously how do you go full term without ever having symptoms? She had a period the whole time? Never felt something moving inside her?? Assume she's a big girl? That just blows my mind, Grace!! Glad the baby is healthy!!

Her periods were never regular because she has PCOS. Yes, she's a big girl but I don't know how she didn't feel the baby kicking. I'm thinking maybe she knew something was up but convinced herself she wasn't pregnant because she knew they couldn't afford another baby. It's pretty crazy to me.

Janelle keeps saying that's gonna happen to me!! I have PCOS and messed up cycles AND a big girl. My back still kills me so that wouldn't be a sign. Tyler wasn't a big mover (or I couldn't feel much) so never know. I could post on here one day that I just had a baby!! Lmao.

Ugh... I feel the same way I did exactly a year ago with my ruptured cyst. Nausea, pin in my lower abdomen near my hip, and no appetite. I hope this doesnt mean AF is gonig to show soon.

LOL Misty-My kids love to grow and apparently I have super milk.

Misty, it's gonna happen!!! I'm calling it. Has it been 4 weeks since your last period yet? :rofl: Just kidding.:winkwink:

Nicole, I keep thinking AF is gonna show, but nothing happens. So, I've given up watching for her. Maybe I put the fear into her and she'll stay away for a very long time. How is Daniel and his "issues"? I don't want to offend, but I don't know what else to call it. Are you and your mom still having to supplement with formula at times?

Grace, off subject... I wanted to tell you I've been using a concoction of honey and turmeric on the dark spots on my face and the one that drove me nuts is almost completely gone!! I can barely see it. It hurts my eyes trying to look for it. That's how light it is. Looooooving it!

I just got back from Sara's well check and she's 14 lbs 11 oz! Apparently, she was only 12 lbs 4 oz last month. I didn't get to see because I was too busy getting Samuel to pee in a cup. So, I asked Dan. MISTAKE! Anyway. She's 24 1/2" long and she was only 22" last month. She's truckin' a long!

I did talk to the doctor about Samuel because he's starting to scare me. I don't know if I ever mentioned it, but Samuel is a nut when it comes to colors. Like Legos and toys like that. He has to put all the red ones together, then all the yellow ones, and so forth. Then when he puts them away, he has to take each lego apart and put all the red ones in then yellow and so forth. Two pieces can't be connected. She's going to look into it. We were talking about how advanced he is for his age. Samuel puts puzzles together that any one of us would have trouble with, in no time at all. He's almost writing his name and drawing people. Have any of you ladies ever experienced this? Or witnesses it with someone elses kid?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->