A home for EVERYONE!

Don't know when AF is due. I don't have normal cycles!! Last one was July 25. Sara is growing like a weed! A fat one! lol

Well.... You know if you wake up one morning and you can't poop. SOMETHING isn't right. That was always my first sign. Sara is growing. It's pretty scary. She's moving on up to 6-9 month clothes! At this rate, she's going to look like the michelin tire puff guy. Roly poly and all!

We arent having anymore BFing issues anymore. He is just an effective eater so I dont try to get him to eat for longer. Still isnt sleeping through the night. LOL Daniel is going to be just under Sara's weight and height next month probably.

Janelle - I've never tried that concoction. I've only used lemon juice and it's slow going because my skin is so dark. What's your ratio of honey to tumeric or are you just mixing it to a paste. I have to try this. Are you actually making the necklaces?

Grace, I had this small itty bitty honey bear- it's no bigger than my thumb. It had a little bit of honey in it, so I warmed it up in the microwave and added tumeric to it and gave it a shake. I have no idea how much i added, but it's like the consistency of warm peanut butter. I have an itty bitty lip stick brush that i use to paint it on. I would paint it on the spots and leave it on for 30 mins, then wash it off. I only do this when I remember, but it works quick! I read honey is good for your skin, so i thought why not? I made a toner with lemon juice, witch hazel, and water, but I forget to put it on. I found the recipe on pinterest a long time ago, but never pinned it. My skin is really fair, so you can really see dark spots and makeup just makes them look even darker. So, you can imagine my excitement when I found something cheap to erase them!

I'm not making the necklaces, I'm buying them through Etsy.

well ladies af got me today dang it two days late....oh well on to the next month!

Janelle-sara sounds like how avarie was at that age! she had so many fat rolls lol

Krissy, sorry she showed. :( At least you can enjoy some snuggle time during your 6 days off coming up right? Hopefully, you'll be ovulating around that time. :)

Krissy- Sorry AF showed but dont give up hope! Your miracle is coming!

Janelle-Do you have any natural concoction for erasing acne scars? M cheeks look horrible. I know what you mean about being so fair that you cant wear makeup. I'm the same way.

Nicole, you could try the same thing. The tumeric might help lighten them and the honey is really good for your skin. Have you ever tried a sugar scrub to exfoliate? I use St. Ives apricot scrub on my face a couple of times a week. But if you want something natural try mixing sugar with coconut oil. Rub it all over and then rinse it off with water. It will leave your face suuuuuper soft. I've read that coconut oil helps to lighten spots. I use it as a moisturizer for my face. Little goes a long way. It's an all natural antibacterial, so it helps fight acne as well. I know, sounds pretty contradicting to put oil on your face to battle acne, but it works! The lemon, witch hazel toner might help too, but if you go in the sun you have to be careful because the lemon juice can cause your face to burn super quick.

i was fine all day bit stressed because of the amount of children in the nursery though. We go to my mother in laws and i suddenly feel really ill headache, feel sick so i have now taken painkillers :(

however i got more vitamins today, the other half has cod liver oil and multi vitamins, selenium and zinc. And i have more folic acid and a multi vitamin - vegetarian of course :D

I'll make a scrub tonight Janelle. I dont think my mom has tumeric though for the lightener.

yeppers on to the next month lol....

Janelle- next weekend is our weekend off. if you go by 14day rule I O on the 3 but I should be entering fertile stage like on the 30 that Friday. so I am figuring with our schedules Friday sunday and Tuesday are the days to hit Tuesday is the 3. we have fri-sunday off together then he works mon and Tuesday but is home Tuesday night he just has to put in some work for a minutes at least lol....

I am so ready for a day off Friday!!!!! sucks we are so broke right now but it is bc of spending out the extra for school stuff.

oh found out Jamie got into preschool for the fall yay!!! the older two starts on the 5th but he does on the 17th which is good bc that means we can wait to get his stuff.

ok I need to go to bed!!!! next couple of days I will be at my bil so don't know if I will be on.

glad to hear all is doing well!!!

zoey-hope you feel better soon!!!

Here is a new pic of me

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 5
Krissy - gorgeous!!!!

Where's Aspe?!?!

Daniel screamed for 30 minutes in as row last night. We tried feeding him but he wouldn't nurse or take a bottle. We tried all the burping positions but got nothing. Finally he pooped and then was as happy as can be. It was green. I hope he doesn't get constipated. I'm still limiting my dairy (greek yogurt is the only dairy I eat).

Good day ladies,

Misty.. I am here. I apologize for my absentness.

Trying to think of an update now.. Umm...
- got babys room done, with the exception of organizing stuff and washing
- baby shower this weekend
- baby is measuring right on
- baby is 3 pounds 15 ounces. However, doctors estimates are always off
- as for name, we are thinking Perrin. However, that could change

Can not think of anything else. Feel free to ask away.

My baby has got places to go! Babysitter sent me this pic today. Just that shoulder in the way of him rolling from back to yummy. That's as far as he's gotten at home too! He's been rolling from tummy to back since 5 weeks and won't stay on his tummy for NOTHIN!! Now he's trying to get TO his tummy lol. Makes me sad to think about these milestones possibly happening at daycare cuz mama has to be at stupid work!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 0
Aspe! Good to hear from you! Omg 32 weeks!! You've made it to single digit weeks left to go! How exciting. I like the name Perrin. It's different. Glad all is well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->