A home for EVERYONE!

yay for xmas present
and yay that daniel is better
sara is so cute :D such a cute smile!!

i cant wait it is 6 days until my scan :happydance:

after my scan i am off to see my family for a couple of weeks because work has been messing me about big time. sall i have to do is work out the best time to go on the london underground so it wont be busy! it will be the 3rd time i have gone on it and the very first time on my own

Hey ladies, remember how back in February when I went to Ohio without Dan and I was a blubbering idiot because we're rarely apart from each other? I tried to chalk it mostly up to hormones. Well, it wasn't hormones. Dan just called me with the phone call that I've been dreading. He's flying to Connecticut for a company Christmas party in December and he's going to be gone for 5 days. I don't want him to go. I REALLY don't want him to go, but I gotta let him because it could really help him move up in the company. I'm crying my eyes out and it's months away. :cry:

That sucks Janelle!! I hope it's at the beginning of December. And why are they going to Connecticut for a Christmas party?? To corporate or something? Quite the party...

Its a Connecticut based company he just runs the warehouse here for all the west coast orders. So unless lowes goes bankrupt his job is pretty secure. The company is celebrating their 90th anniversary too. It is at the beginning of the month too.

You would not survive being in my spot then. Janelle, you have a wonderful husband so I understand. My husband is very sarcastic, literal, and harsh so sometimes we need a few days away from each other so I don't take things too seriously.

Hi my wonderful ladies! I am doing pretty well....ok I lie I am sick lol. not MS thank god but I am pretty sure I got an UTI which I have not had since my first pregnancy. but all the signs point to this. I have a dr apt schedule for tomorrow with my fam dr will get checked out by her and do all first blood work tomorrow and then be referred out to a high risk ob which I got a great recomendiation for one from a girl at work. so we will see. oh and I cant count lol my EDD is June 21 and I am 5 weeks on sat! prego symptoms....very little cramping but I think it is more due to UTI than anything....tired for sure....boobs are starting to get sore off and on and was having headaches for a few days but not so much now but I also think that those were more due to sinuses and I cut waaaaayyyy back on caffine. oh and mood swings anyone? but I am excited!

oh baby names....we are keeping with what we liked for first names Allyson and Blake but I kind of like Blakeston, I know I should stop making up names lol...but for middle names I really want this baby to represent my family since the other three does his so for a girl I was thinking Joy after me but now I am liking Primrose, yes it is a flower, but my maiden name is Primm so I think it is cute and for a boy for sure DeWayne that is my dads middle name...

ok enough about me...

Misty- how is that baby boy doing? any new milestones?

Nicole glad that Daniel is doing much better! how is baby girl doing with baby brother?

grace-so cute!!!! how big is he now?

zoey-yay on scan coming up!

Janelle-omg she is soooooo freaking cute!!!! and way to go you sneaky devil!!! sorry about dan having to be away but you know deep down it is what is good for you guys so he can go further in his career....too bad you all cant go!

aspe yes adjusting to that first baby can be hard and going from one to two is hard but after that it aint no thang lol

who did I miss sorry!!!!!

ok bed time for me...oh and I go to third shift starting next Thursday~

Janelle.. I know what it is like being away from your partner. It does suck but some things just got to be done.

So my baby has two little sore spots on his bum (near the hole). Any recommendations on what to do?

Aspe does your baby have a name? Are u preferring to not share pics? It's ok if u want to be private. Just curious. We love baby pics :)

Well, we downloaded skype last night to our laptop and my phone. Everything shows up fine on my phone, but it's all really big on the computer. Dan gets to skype with my forehead. Oh well.

Krissy, Samuel calls my best friend Brandy, Benny. I was telling Dan if we ever had another kid I like the name Benny. I think it could swing both ways. I really liked the name Abby Lou too. But it also sounds like a Dr. Seuss character. I like your picks. Strange you would get a UTI with all the water you've been drinking. Maybe this baby is just reminding you that all is well and it's here to stay. :) Any guesses on what you think the sex is?

Nicole, I'm bummed that Dan is leaving only because I'm afraid of something happening, like plane crashing or him being buried in a snow storm. I over react like that. I've already told him not to get shit faced with his boss. The last time his boss was here, he wanted to take Dan out for drinks and Dan declined. I told him to drink one drink with him, but no more. Dan gets stupid when he gets drunk.

Aspe, I agree. We can all respect if you want to be private, but I'm itching for some information on this sweet bundle of joy. Does he have a lot of hair? Nickname? As for diaper rash, you can't go wrong with Bag Balm. ;)

Alright, well I've got a crap ton of house work to do today. I'm trying to talk Dan into finishing the crown molding on the kitchen cabinets. It's not going so well..

https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/IMG_20131017_183532_zpsd5a95c6c.jpg
https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/IMG_20131017_183827_zpsc8bb3732.jpg
https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/IMG_20131018_140229_zps123e3e4f.jpg

All I could get last night for a 5 month pic were roly poly ones. But to make up for it I've added a bed head one from about an hour ago. Hope you enjoy them.

Janelle.. Is it your son's birthday today?

Janelle.. I asked because your ticker said Happy Birthday.

Oh no, I just haven't updated it. I'll do that. Are you going to add and updated one?

Aspe, you might want to take done your pregnancy tickets. Hey janelle, magic, Nicole, Grace and everyone else! <3 hope you all are well.

how is everyone doing?

personaly all day sickness has hit again worse than ever so toast is my best friend! and it is freeky how strong my sense of smell is :haha:

Ethan's 5 months today!!!

Attachments

• _DSC8296.jpg
    _DSC8296.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 5
Happy 5 months Ethan!!! It's funny to look at the pics right next to each other... your avatar pic and the pic u just posted. He's getting so big!! Love his big eyes too... so handsome. And bald!! lol I need to get to buying more stocking caps for my bald baby for winter. I've just been putting his jacket hood on but it's getting colder. Waaaa!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->