A home for EVERYONE!

I've had a sick little boy for 2 days now. He has the pukies. No diarrhea so far and no fever. Hate seeing him sick :(

Oh no! What do the doctors say? Is it a stomach bug? I know it's going around in our area here. (I've been dealing with it.)

Hope he feels better ASAP!! Are you home with him or taking turns with DH?

Hey anyone who wants to give me their opinions on when/how to start solids, let me know! Whether its cereal or BLW or whatnot. Trying to figure out what I want to do.

I was so anxious to start with Siena... do everything exactly how her dr said and when... but now I'm like ehh. It was a ton of work and she wasn't ready for it. I know we have a dr appt tomorrow and Colton's dr will ask if we've started cereal... 4 months start 'practicing' cereal so by 6 months he can be eating it daily. But this time around, I'm not even sure I want to do cereal?? I guess they say its for the iron? Thoughts??

Took him to ER last night after I called nurse hotline. He had thrown up 3 times in an hour and a half so getting worse. They took blood to check for infection and to check his electrolytes. Came back ok. They did an ultrasound too that was pointless to check for pyloris something or other. It's something that would come up when they are 2-3 months old but cuz he was preemie he said it could happen later. Anyway couldn't get a very good picture cuz he was wiggin out. They just got done mangling his foot to get 2 vials of blood. Also she wanted him to drink some pedialyte to be able to see the flow of liquid into his stomach. He didn't want ANY part of it. They decided it looked ok anyway. He threw up again this morning tho... :(

Oh man the foot prick for blood... Colton had that during his ER visit when he was there for Staph etc... it was the worst part of the entire hospital stay because they just kept trying to squeeze for more blood and he just wailed and wailed and I finally couldn't take it anymore and broke down and cried too!

Misty i didn't think they did foot pricks at his age. I took Samuel to get that blood panel thing late and the girl had to take the blood out of his arm because she said his foot wouldn't bleed enough. Poor little guy. I wonder what's going on with him. I talked to dans aunt today and she has to get a cat scan of her abdomin because she's had some stomach bug but her dr said there is a 4 day stomach bug going around. How's Melissa and her other kids? Any of them sick like Tyler?

Still have a sick baby. Dr appt today at 11:30.

HI ladies,
Update from me....my viability scan went off perfectly...my peanut has tucked itself in the right place and has a beautiful heartbeat of 114 bpm ....so far alls gud and i trust and believe it will be so further on too...:cloud9:

Misty - How did the dr appt go?

Pdx - Congrats!!! I know that's a relief.

Zoey - When is your scan?

Hi everybody!

PDX, great news, I've everything crossed for you.

MnJ, I cant believe that Tyler is over 6 months! Where did that time go? I hope he is beginning to feel better?

Janelle, Army, His Grace and everybody else, have a good weekend.

I'm so restless! Well I've been cursed with restless leg syndrome throughout this whole pregnancy but this past few days I've also developed a bit of PGP, low pressure and Braxton hicks galore. Baby has significantly dropped in the past week so I'm kind of hoping he/she will arrive early. I would love it to be baby hurrying along but I get the feeling that this one will stay warm in my uterus until induction at 39 weeks :-/

xo

I DID IT!!!!

https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/DSCF2323_zpsd6191906.jpg

YAAAAAAAYYYY!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Stick little bean, stick!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back