A home for EVERYONE!

Krissy gets her bfp and my period starts! I'm taking it as a good sign for you krissy!!!

Thanks ladies I am excited bit at the same time I am nervous bc of what has happened in the past right now just trying to make it the next 5hrs at work..... So tired!!!!!!! No sleep plus hormones don't mix!

i am soooo tired I only got to sleep about 4 hrs today but I did call my mommy and she said the kids can stay at her place tonight so I can get some sleep....love my mommy!!!

ok time to play a super why board game with the kids while the meatloaf cooks.

Well ladies, I havent posted in 3 days because its been stressful. My son had his first ER visit on Saturday. Here's the story: I walked out of the room while my daughter was playing blocks and Daniel was in front of her doing belly time. I rush back up because they are both screaming and crying. Apparently (I feel horrible about this) I had forgotten to put some things away and my daughter dumped hand sanitizer on her brother's head. I gave him a bath and flushes his eyes. Called Poison Control and followed their directions. He didnt open his eyes for 5 hours after the incident and Poison Control told me to go to the ER. His right eyelid was red and swollen. They gave him some strong medicine and did a dye test on his eye. He has a large chemical abrasion on the bottom half of his right eye. We got ointment and half to call back today for a follow-up appointment.

Yay Krissy!

Misty-Is Tyler doing better? He is making me really nervous.

Nicole - Sorry to hear about Daniel. :hugs: Do they expect things to heal okay?

Yeah, they expect everything to be fine but we wont be in the clear until the swelling goes away.

Nicole-thanks and I hope baby d gets better soon!!! soon scarry!!! but I dumbed nail poshremover in my brothers eyes and he turned out fine lol

good morning to you other ladies!

as of right now I am feeling ok.....constipation has been kicking my ass no pun in intended lol....so up the water so much I pee ever 2hr in my sleep and every 1hr awake. I am not telling any one at work yet so hopefully they don't ask questions lol

ok resting up some more while I can before work....

i typed a longer reply but the page decided to refresh and i lost it so the short version

sorry daniel is poorly hopelfully his eye gets better soon :hugs:

sleep as you know is the best thing rigjht now my bed is my favourite place :haha:

Ethan made his first trip to an aquarium today. I think he liked it.

Attachments

• 2013-10-15 11.58.41.jpg
    2013-10-15 11.58.41.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 5
Hey ladies,

Sorry for my absentness. Adjusting to be a mother, while still maintaining the house. My db works 13 hour days everyday, so not much break. Baby do not sleep at night at all.

Today is my due date lol

Krissy.. Congratulations! :)

Grace love the pic!!

Aspe it's a difficult adjustment having a newborn.. and exhausting!! Hang in there! Does baby have a name and do we get to see pics?

Krissy how u doin munchkin? Get a dr appt yet?

Janelle wake your butt up and get a picture posted. Happy 5 months Sara!!

Nicole how is daniel's eye?

Zoey almost to 2nd trimester!! Can't wait for your ultrasound :)

I'm awake. I'm busy trying to get Dan a Radial Arm Saw for Christmas with out him finding out. Trying to find a place to store it. It's proving to be quite difficult and I'm frustrated.

Here are some pictures. They were taken Yesterday... When Sara was 5 months in China... I'll post some from "today" when I get some time. I'm too busy and agitated right now.

https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20131016_155009_zps9ddffac4.jpg
https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20131016_155234_zps9041ed9f.jpg

Oh, I'm so excited I could pee a rainbow!! Long story short, I've been trying to figure out a way to buy Dan and really nice Christmas present with out him knowing. Well, my old work is making me cash out my retirement, so once I get the check I'm going to cash it and take the money out for the radial arm saw and tell Dan it just went to taxes or something clever like that. I talked to my FIL who is going to front me the money and go pick up the saw from this guy who is selling it for dirt cheap and he's going to store it at his house in his garage. Only thing is I have to keep Dan OUT of the garage until Christmas. A challenge, but I CAN DO THIS! I know Dan has wanted a Radial arm saw for a long time, but I don't think he's wanted it as much as I want it since I discovered pinterest. :haha: Maybe I should give him a book of projects to go with the saw as well :rofl: Either way, this is going to be a hard secret to keep. He's going to be so excited!! :cloud9:

Daniel's eye is back to normal, Thank god. More posts later but have to start packing up for the trip home to stay on Sunday.

Oh, and I only have 14 lbs til my goal weight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->