A home for EVERYONE!

Yep, he's got two little patches of hair. LOL. It's not cold down here yet though. We're still hitting in the 80s.

My backward scoocher is starting to figure out getting up on his knees. Yikes! Gonna be crawling soon! Also he had green beans for the first time last night. He was kinda iffy and made some funny faces but he ate it! His diaper this morning was already evidence of the new food. Ick! lol

No fair, Grace! Our high today is 49 and they're calling for a rain/snow mix overnight tonight. I am NOT happy!

Oh my. He is gonna be crawling soon. How exciting and scary!

Yeah! I started looking around my living room seeing everything that's gonna have to be picked up, plugged up and gated off!

yes, and it's very bright. i'm hoping this is temporary.

It's confusing my eyes!!

Grace, Ethan is a cutie pie!! I think he may have your eyes, but everything else I see in his face is his daddy. :)

Misty, green beans? YUCK! I seem to remember starting with orange foods first and green was last of the firsts. We tried giving Sara rice cereal and she wanted nothing to do with it, so I'm just going to continue breast feeding until she gets a tooth, then I'll introduce solids I think.

Sara has turned in to a handful. She and Samuel spend all day rolling around my living room and I mean constantly rolling. It was just this last weekend when I was able to see her roll with out leaving the room and she's making up for lost time. Makes me dizzy just watching her go. She does scoot forward and backward, but if she's anything like Samuel she'll teach herself how to sit up and get into sitting position from laying down before crawling.

I took some extra time out of my night to let Samuel stay in the bath longer. I read him two books. Let him drink chocolate milk for dinner and even let him pick out what he wanted to eat. Dan and I snuggled with him extra long tonight to remind him how much we love him. I don't know what ever happened to fighting your fights with fists but I fear the day I send Samuel off to school. If 12 year olds are bringing guns to school to shoot innocent classmates because they are being bullied we have a serious problem with our school system. My eyes are burning because I've been watching these kids talk about the shooting that happened today. No 12 year old should have to carry their friend who's been shot to safety. No child should have to do that! It's sad that we lost a great teacher today as well as a troubled student but I'm thankful that the other two students that were shot will be okay.

Be a responsible adult. Lock your guns up. Lock your ammo up in a different location. Hide the key from your kids. If you don't own a gun and know someone that does, tell them to be responsible. It could save a life!

ok now don't know if getting that blood work done was a good idea or not...... for 4w6d hcg came back at 803 but progesterone was only 10.2.....now I am scared and worried.....my ob office is being asses and wont do anything with out the results and I am still on hold for the last 10 min with my family dr waiting to find out what to do....I am scarred......just might call in to work I am scarred.......

Thanks guys!!!! Well Finally got my progesterone pills. so here is how my day went yesterday/today be prepared......looooonnnngggg story lol..

ok so I ended up just going over to my fam dr yesterday and picking up my test results to take over to my ob dr. when I got there they were in a middle of a meeting so the nurse said that she would call me by the end of the day. true to her word she did and said that since I already had the three mc and level is a little low they were gonna go ahead and put me on the progesterone pills 200mg 3 times a day by mouth. well at the time I was sitting in the ER with my youngest, we were there a total 6hours it was terrible!!!! in the end he had an ear infection, sinus infection and an infection in the back of his throat probably from where he cut it 2 weeks ago.

ok so by the time I get to walmart to pick up my script it was like 6:30 and they would not release it to me bc the amount they wanted me to take was so high and blah blah blah and that they had to confirm with the dr. I told them to call the oncall dr and verify with them. well I belong to one practice but there more than one who are part of the oncall group for the hospital and the ass they got a hold of would not authrorize it bc I was not his patient.....seriously???? ugh...

so go back this morning and guess what they were willing to release my meds now, at the same prescription strength bc they had confirm with my dr....oh but wait they were out till tomorrow...I was like seriously you have to be freaking kidding me I was getting pissed at this point!!!! well the pharmacist heard me complaing to the tech and goes there should be enough for a partal fill to get her through till she can get the rest. tah dah I got 9 pills enough for a few days.

ok so I thought I would go and get my contact script from the vision center bc they don't take my new insurance. well that turned into another yelling match....long story short they were fighting to give me my script but I yelled loud enough and got it....something about not finalizing it when I know I did....total BS!!!!

so my two days off....super annoying!!!!!

but hopefully praying these pills help...I only took one so far today and already I feel more tired and my boobs hurt a little more....

so time to finally relax!

so happy!
we saw the heartbeat straight away, baby waved and jumped at us too :cloud9:
baby measured at 11+1 weeks so 6 days behind but the heartbeat was really good they said. i have another scan 0n the 6th because baby was slightly to small to do there tests ect on him/her so i get to see baby a extra time :happydance:

we got a free picture because it was a bit blurey

we also announced it on fb :D

oh and i am off to see my family tomorrow :happydance:

picture of baby and our announcement

Attachments

• Announcement.jpg
    Announcement.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC_0003.jpg
    DSC_0003.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 5
Zoey, that is awesome! I'm so excited for you! How did your family react to the good news?

Krissy, pharmacies can be a pain in the ass, I can vouch to that! my doctor has called in a prescription for a 90 dose inhaler and every time I pick it up, it's always an 8 dose, which I have to pay $30 for every freakin' time. It's so annoying. Luckily, I don't need to use it that often, so it lasts. But still! Happy to read you were able to get your script and start it quickly.

AFM, I walked 4 miles today and 4 on Tuesday. I'm going to walk another 4 tomorrow as well. I could have walked 6 today, but my walking buddy was huffing and puffing and I didn't want to ask him to go again. My body is going to be dead tomorrow, but I want to lose weight dammit! I only have a few more lbs to go. I CAN DO THIS!! My step sister is a runner, so she's really fit. When I told her that I wanted to lose a few more lbs she got on my ass and we started walking around the marina (which is 2 miles) on Tuesday. We were going to go yesterday, but Dan had a really big paper due today that he had to finish last night, so we couldn't go. I asked a friend of mine if he wanted to go with me tonight and he agreed. He's busy on Friday, and I don't want to go alone. So, maybe this weekend we can go again. I'm going with my step sister tomorrow. I'm determined to lose this weight and keep it off. LOL ask me next month if I'm still motivated.

Yay Janelle! My last 8 lbs has now turned into 15 lbs. LOL. I've been walking 3 miles at the park now that it's not so hot out. I don't have a partner so I talk to Ethan until he falls asleep. Then I turn on an audio book for the rest of the way. I know people think I'm crazy talking to a baby, but I get bored otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->