A home for EVERYONE!

Lizzy-the pumpkins went good! Josh even got down on the floor and helped carve so it was a whole family event. we let the kids design them but then we did the carving not too keen on letting them use any type of knives. but for sure cute I will post pics later.

as far as the kids go we got a ninja for Joshua, a fairy witch for avarie and a penguin for Jamie....down side calling for rain ALL DAY and night....but my kids they are going no matter what .....that's my kids lol! I was gonna dress up as a princess but I think in stead I will through on my scrubs and go as a nurse or whatever lol...it is suppose to be like almost 70 today with rain....yeah I hate rain lol...

Oh yeah saw my ob yesterday, well the pa that I love there. she would not do any type of down stairs exam bc she did not want to rock the boat and since I just had a pap done in may and there is no way I have gotten a STD so she said no need to mess with anything. I did get my blood work done and they will call if there is anything wrong, which shouldn't be. I also have a viability scan now planned for 4:45pm on Tuesday 11/5....I am excited and scarred poop less!!!! oh and pa said that putting myself on pelvic rest was the right thing to do and stay that way lol. only down side is it has been like almost 4weeks since we dtd....and we both and going nuts lol!!! but we will do what we need to for this baby!

ok HAPPY HALLOWEEN LADIES!!!!! I got stuff to get done and around before the kids parties I cant wait!!!! this is the best part of being a mom lol

Ok I must have not been on here for weeks... congrats Krissy!!!! FINGERS CROSSED AND CROSSED AND CROSSED!!

What sort of parties? At school? Oh I hope I will be able to go to some of that stuff for my kids... I did get to take Siena to some stuff over the weekends... hay ride and pumpkin farms and such. But DH and MIL took her to a pumpkin thing with horses and stuff yesterday with daycare kids and I didn't go. And there's a party today at her daycare. But yea daycare... because we can't be with her. So seems silly to pay them to watch her and then take time off work to go, lol.

And once I stop having babies, maybe I'll be able to build up my vacation time so I can go to their school stuff!!!

Libby.. I hear you about the milk. I can not even get 3 ounces out of two breasts and he eats about 6 ounces a feeding.

Krissy.. I hear you on not db. Lol. I am waiting for my clear from the doctor. Got to do a 6 week check up (well, 7 in my case). I am going to be nervous as could be to get a pap. Going to be nervous bd too.

Misty.. Hoping for good news regarding the job :)

As for more information about my little man, I am not comfortable putting that information for the www to view. Feel free to inbox me if you want personals.

supposed to rain tonight... my subdivision will do trick or treating tomorrow night, if so! almost time for work party... i am going to be such a big pig, ha!

Aspe - 6 ounces wow! Is that formula or breast milk? Wasn't sure if you were doing both or not. Colton drinks 5 ounces 3x daily at daycare. One worker who's a bit judgy tells me he could drink more if I sent more. But he's 95% for height and weight... he is growing just fine thankyouverymuch! So I just try to tune her out!! I do know formula babies drink more since it doesn't get more caloric/fatty etc as baby gets older like breastmilk does.

Lizzy-LOL yeah I got my BFP on 10/12....TOTAL surprise!!!! we were not TTC just go with the flow and BAM day after AF was due there it was....I am on progesterone pills right now bc my levels were a little low...not terrible but at the very low end of ok. HCG at 4+6 was 803 so that was pretty good.... but yeah just scarred poopless about the scan....but my ob is trying to make me feel better I will be 7+3 so hopefully we see a really strong HB!

aspe- I will pm you later on for those details! I understand with your guys jobs and all. my kids were born big so that ate a ton from the get go! didn't matter if it was breast or bottle....I usually had to supplement with formula bc they did not get enough with breast.

oh yeah lizzy parties are at school. Joshua is in 1st grade so grandpa is going with him and avarie is in K so I am going to her party and Jamison is coming with me. I had put in for this day off MONTHS ago!!! I will not miss one of their Halloween parties too much fun and they do this little parade for their costumes so fun I will have pics tomorrow!

Libby I'm soooo there with you!! I am dealing with supply drop issues AND stress at work. I used to get 18 ounces in the 2 pumps I do a day. That worked well cuz Tyler drinks about 6-7 ounces 3 times at daycare. Now my supply has dropped and I'm only getting like 12-13. I should be pumping 3 times at work but it's hard enough to get the 2 in!! My dr had wanted me to stop taking the metformin I had been put on because my blood sugars had been good so he felt I didn't need it. I stopped taking it so I wondered if that could have caused the supply drop somehow. I need the metformin not just for diabetic reasons. I have pcos which causes insulin resistance. I started taking the metformin again a few days ago so gonna see if it does anything for my supply. I tried fenugreek for a few days and all it did was give Tyler and I gas lol. Didn't up my supply at all.

Krissy u gonna get your blood work results?

Misty- I know you feel like I should call and ask what they are but if there is anything to worry about they will call me they said. no news is good news and I don't want to sit and analyze every number and what they mean and don't mean. like my ob said yesterday I am doing EVERYTHING short of complete bedrest to make sure this baby makes it. it is now in God's hands and in my heart I know this baby is ment to be so I am gonna leave it at that. I have my scan set for Tuesday so I KNOW I will see a little bubby in there....I just have to believe this time that everything will be ok....there is no reason why it wont be. especially over the last few days exhaustion has kicked it up a knotch...holy tired!!!!

ok about to leave for the day pretty much! look for those pics tomorrow ladies!

Aw Krissy now I'm sad I miss Siena's parties!!! I have no idea what they're like at daycare. I send treats... well, this time I sent little oranges with faces drawn on them like pumpkins. Thought that might be fun! Although I'm sure they're prefer sugar, ha. Have fun!!!!! And hope those pills do the trick! Sounds like they are!

Misty - Yea I know I was jealous before when you said how much you pump! I was getting 15 ounces, just enough, with three pumps. It IS hard to do it three times!! I am trying lots of things so if my supply starts to go up, I won't know why, ha. Motherlove Plus special pills... mothers milk tea... pumping extra, etc. The pills are pricey, so won't do it after supply increases, so will know fast if it was helping. Stress is a big factor for me... thus the extra pumping... it’s a pain but I can't plan on never getting stress at work and every time I pump less, it’s the morning after a stressful work day!

Hi girls hope you are all well. I'm convinced somebody up there doesn't want me to have a cyber life, my laptop died a fortnight ago! Mended now.

Kristy, so happy to hear your news, keep thinking positively, I'll keep everything crossed for you xo.

Well I go into hospital tomorrow girls for a slightly early induction ;-). I've been showing big signs all week of about to go but nothing has fully progressed. Baby is between 3 and 2 fifths engaged, plug has gone, show has been non-stop and quite heavy fir a couple of days and I've been crampy here and there since Tues.

I'll update you all when I can xo

Yay Angel!! Hope you have a quick and easy labor! Can't wait for updates!

Tyler is on his first prescription of antibiotics. Hope it makes him better!!

Angel.. Will be thinking about you. Hope you have a fast and smooth labour/delivery

Well, baby has a slight fever :( Got to keep checking it. He threw up about 4-8 times after his last two feedings :(

https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/DSCF2326_zpsdf49f0c4.jpg
https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/DSCF2331_zps851bafdc.jpg
https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/DSCF2333_zps9a94d924.jpg

I hope everyone had a happy and safe Halloween.

When did y'alls kids start pooping only once a day? A girl I met at this playgroup said her son is down to only one a day and sometimes he will go once every 2 or 3 days. It's not even 10 o'clock and Ethan's already had 3 dirty diapers. I was fine when I thought that was normal, but now that I know some babies only poop once a day I'm all pooped out.

Hey,
I just got my internet back a few days ago so I had to catch up on reading.

All is good here.

Misty-Hope you get that other job!

Grace- My kids didnt start pooping only once a day til 11 or 12 months old.

Angel- Hope its going well or you and baby!

Aspe- How much is he throwing up? Is it forceful? How high is his fever?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->