A home for EVERYONE!

I think if prefer the dry hot Texas summer over the humid hot Iowa summer so looks like we'll just have to move to Texas!! I used to live in AZ and I'd MUCH rather be in 120 degrees than 20 below zero!!!

Well, I live in Houston so it's humid here. I grew up in Dallas and that dry heat was much better than the humidity here, but I went to college in New Orleans and oh my gosh that was a humidity unlike anything I've ever experienced. Just yuck!

weather wise, rain and wind ... floods all over thr country :dohh:

26 weeks today :happydance:

zoey - Floods? That's no good. Are you and your family doing ok?

:cry: we're stuck in the Florida airport and can't get home. We might get to San Francisco but then we'll be stuck there until tomorrow. I just want my bed back. You ladies are taking about warm weather. I miss my cuddle blankets and hoodie sweatshirts!! Give me cold. Give me snow. Give me a way home.

oh no, janelle. are y'all going to go to ca and wait or just wait in fl? how are the kids doing?

me and my family have had really heavy rain but we have missed the floods so far thank goodness

Our flight for San fran is leaving at 7:30 I think but if we miss our connecting flight we'll be stuck there until midnight tomorrow. Its been a clusterfuck!

Its pouring rain here. And when we checked our bags the lady told us its illegal to let us fly with only 30 mins to catch out connecting flight. I don't get it. I'm just irritated.

7:12 and our plane is still lost... we were suppose to start boarding at 7:10

Its pouring rain here. And when we checked our bags the lady told us its illegal to let us fly with only 30 mins to catch out connecting flight. I don't get it. I'm just irritated.

Hope you make it home soon, safe and sound, Janelle.

Tyler is 10 months old today! Caught a "hands free" standing moment for his 10 month snapshot.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 2
Fuuuuuuuck! Just landed in San fran and they lost our luggage!!! Watch for me of the news, ladies!!!

:cry: :cry: I'm sobbing. They fucking lost Samuel car seat!!! This is exactly what I was afraid of. I'm beyond pissed!!! Someone is going to get a new butt hole.

Oh man, Janelle, that sucks. What a horrible trip trying to get home. I hope it's arrived in San Francisco since you've posted. Can't even rent a car to get home now :( I hope things go better...

We rented a car but we're still driving. Its snowing over the pass. Had to find somewhere open that had chains. I'm so tired

Misty - Tyler is so handsome. I see he's into water bottles, too. I have to watch Ethan at playgroups because he will take other moms' water bottles. LOL.

Janelle - Hope everything goes smooth with the drive. This has been one heck of a return trip. You need a break.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->