A home for EVERYONE!

:rofl: yeah it makes me wonder how people come up with that conclusion :dohh:

Theres a couple of people that would be kept updated whwn im in labour. Mil being one! My parents, the hospital and obviously bnb journal :haha:

The worst bit is knowing she will be like this until i am in labour :dohh:

I love thw ultrasound pictures beautiful

So, this is totally off subject, but I'm sort of ammused at what I've notice over the past few weeks. So, right about now is when Dan usually gets home, but today he is interviewing a guy for the lead position, so he's going to be way late, but anyway! I don't even know where to start, let me start at the beginning I guess. OUR LAST HOUSE, we had this neighbor who would ONLY come out of her house when Dan was out working on his jeep. And she would ONLY come out and talk on the phone on her front porch REALLY loud. I called her the home wrecker, because she would only say things like, "yeah, I'm still single..." "I just can't find a nice guy" I even heard her talking about what sexual positions she enjoyed one day through our window when Dan was out working on his jeep. Now, I'm not saying Dan is some Ryan Gosling or some back in the day Johnny Depp, but he's a good looking guy. I like to think I snagged a handsome man. Fast forward to today... We have this neighbor, who I have no idea how old she is, over 18 I assume, she lives with her parents and is Noah's sister (Samuel's through the fence "Wilson") ANYWAY, from the moment we moved in, she has always been staring Dan down, like she's secretly wanting to seduce him or something. She does have a boyfriend, who has a son, Samuel's age, but recently this boyfriend has gotten a job and works until about 7 or 8 at night. SO, I'm getting to the point of my story... I've notice these last few weeks, that she takes the little boy to ride his bike in front of our house and our drive way exactly when Dan usually gets home. BUT, never on the weekends. ONLY on the week days, and oddly enough, the little boy goes to ride his bike, when Dan is mowing the lawn or working in the yard on the weekends. I've never seen him ride the bike when the boyfriend is there, and this girl is always dressed like a slut! Forgive my language, but even if I did have a body that was super sweet, there is no way in hell I would wear shorts that my ass hung out of!! I just kind of find it amusing. Maybe I should go out when the boyfriend is home and pop my gum and twist my hair.

I find it so funny though, because when I've tried to talk to her she's very I don't know if shy is the right word, maybe awkward? She's quick with her answers and is quick to walk away, but when Dan has talked to her, she smiles and laughs and gets flirty flustered. I found out last weekend that her boyfriend is 29 too.

So ya, she is now labeled the new home wrecker! :haha:

How random of her! Maybe she thinks all men should fall in love with her or something :rofl: And :Rofl: to the description of how she dresses I see so many people around who dress like that and maybe I'm old fashioned but I see no point in wearing "clothes" that show of next week's washing :haha: however nice looking the person is :haha:

Janelle-so did to text you!!! I always text you after something important! and I agree although he for sure has josh's big ol lips and that head size is so his dads...I am leaning towards him looking like Jamie which means he will look like my dad which is fitting since his middle name is my dads middle name. and the home wrecker thing I love it!!!! freaking awesome!!! I always picked on josh when we are around our one friends daughter who had had a crush on him since she was like 12 so like the last 4 years...good thing we don't really see them anymore since we moved bc she is almost legal now lmao...but wait he is balder now so yeah....hahahaha

omg I know what you mean about the clothes thing! I asked my mom the other day when did I get old and think todays fashions for teenagers is so wrong lol. I am almost 30....

yea! When I was a kid, we cut our jeans just above the knee and rolled them up. Not at the butt cheek. Even when I got older if I put my arms at my side and the shorts went above my finger tips, they were too short. Alright I gotta go. Gotta skype with the in laws. They're in Brazil!

But you left me hanging the other night for your inlaws....now I see who is more important...do they get your brownies to? lol

well good news I think...my dad is officially discharged and headed home!

Ok I did a comparison of Jamie at birth and Blake 3d....um yeah they look a lot alike lol....just see...

Attachments

• jamie newborn (2).jpg
    jamie newborn (2).jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCF1703 (3).jpg
    DSCF1703 (3).jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 0
Grace, who knows, your results my vary. Maybe I just had a pooper. ;)

Krissy, so glad Josh called to apologize. Good boy. :) That's such great news that Blake's kidneys are looking great and you don't have to go back to the high risk doctor! YAY! And ahhhhh those pics! THOSE CHEEKS! So adorable. And wow the lil boys really do look a lot alike.

Glad your dad gets to go home. Do you know what's next for him?

To answer your question, yes I'll be finding out if we're having a boy or a girl. That scan isn't scheduled yet, but I think they'll aim for about 6.5 weeks from now (omg).

Hi Kiwi, I don't know if I've met you yet?? :wave: At first I thought you were someone who has been in this thread for a while but hasn't posted lately, so all the other ladies would know you except me (a newbie). But now I wonder if you're new too? Anyway HI!

Janelle, thanks. I had really bad headaches for a couple of weeks at the beginning of my 2nd tri before, and then they just stopped. This time they started sooner, and they come and go quite a bit. Weird. Hope you're right and this will be an easy baby! But we called DD our "easy mode baby" because she was fairly easy too. So it seems we're due for more of a challenge. We shall see!

Glad the coconut oil is helping and you're not hurting! That's great news that you were able to get the ring out of that table! And lol about Homewrecker #1 and Homewrecker #2. What the heck. Maybe she's awkward with you because you're the COMPETITION. :dohh:

Zoey, sorry I thought of you and felt a little bad complaining about sleep. :( After you get up to pee, are you able to go back to sleep? About the MIL, sorry but I got a chuckle out of that. When I hit that point of being a few weeks away from delivering, I had to start EVERY phone call with, "I'M NOT IN LABOR!" lol If I forgot and started talking about regular things, I'd literally hear them holding their breath on the other side...if they didn't point blank ask me first if it was time. Oh dear. Anyway, so glad to hear you are great aside from the stupid people. ;) :thumbup: Glad bnb is on your list of who to update when the time does come. :D

AFM, nothing to report. Slept decently last night. So that should be my decent night of sleep for the week, and if I'm lucky, maybe I'll get a decent night next week too. :dohh: Ughhhh gotta empty the dryer (it's towels...I hate towels....) and go to bed.

Looks a little better. More pink, than red...

https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/IMG_20140502_221601-1_zps0c5qgfvb.jpg

Ouch on the sunburn

Moan away about sleep problems i dont mind :rofl: most the timw i manage to sleep again though which is good it depwnds if i get back to bed before oh rolls over and steals my side too most the tine :haha:

There is no signs of labour yet but when there is i will definitely be updating my journal! i have a couple of appa on my phone too which means its free to contact people all over the world as long as i have internet! i have whatsapps and ive just downloaded viber (still getting used to that one :haha:) as i have a few bnb friends that want ti be updated too :D

Janelle-I think you just like dad taking shirtless picks of you lol....but yes it does look better and I cant see your hair so I don't know if that looks less sun burnt to lol.

Erin I hate laundry in general lol! I can always manage to wash and dry it but when it comes to folding and putting away not so much....sleep um nope....I am luck I get a good 3-4 hours stretch in anymore and that is like from 1-5am before and after that I am up and down.....

zoey-glad you found ways to keep those who you want to update updated! I know it seems like everyone thinks they deserve to be the first to know. when I am in the hospital I will texting Janelle after baby is born...so she has to be up early and not busy since it is a Saturday lol he should be born right around 10:3am surgery is set for 10am, which means probably around 1130 or 12 I will have a minute to text her.

anyways....waiting to call on the car josh wants to go look at after work and maybe go see my dad today since he got home last night.

Krissy - Those pics are so cute.

Janelle - You are better than me because I would go outside and speak everytime I saw her talking to my husband. I don't play with slutty looking women, because where I'm from they just get bolder and bolder (but we are a little different here in the South LOL). And I totally don't get this butt cheek fad. Like you're leaving nothing to be desired walking around in practically your underwear. I guess they probably think I'm a prude but I live by the motto, "a lady in the streets but a freak in the sheets." These silly girls better learn. When it comes to marriage most men don't want a woman that always looks like a slut.

Zoey - Your stories are so funny. Y'all are going to be so excited when she finally gets here.

Erin - Sorry your sleep sucks; I can relate. And I've been slackin on our laundry so I've got a butt load to do this weekend.

AFM - We are going to my favorite festival today. I couldn't go last year because I was too pregnant, but I think I can hang this year.

grace-isn't weird to think this time last year we were such and such and I was pregnant to? I had figured out that out of my last 8 birthday I was preggo for 6 of them. granted two of those were babies I lost..but its weird to think lol....

ugh...so I called on the car and they said supposedly this chick has till this afternoon and make her decision when yesterday it was she had till the end of the end of the day. well this is the last day I am playing around if they try to tell me that she had more days after today I am telling them keep the car I don't play this game!

Here's one for you and me zoey :haha:

Attachments

• preggo.jpg
    preggo.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 1
Grace, that made me laugh so hard. I just asked Dan if he thought I was a lady in the streets and a freak in the sheets and he said I'm a sailor in the streets and a freak in the sheets. LMAO! I guess I have a bad mouth, but I'm not worried about her. She walks like a slut and looks like a slut, but odds are she is REALLY boring in bed. If worse comes to worse, I'll just go out there one day when the boyfriend is home, with Sara attached to my boob. That will shut her up.

I'm really not worried though. Dan and I have a special kinda lovey dovey love where no hood rat hoochie mama could come between us. I've never ever worried about Dan cheating on me. I've always kept him satisfied in more ways than one, not just in the bedroom. He'd be giving up a lot. We're like peanut butter and jelly! Butter and toast! Best friends until the end. :cloud9: I still get a warm and fuzzy feeling when I see him when he comes home from work and he smiles at me like we're still dating. Especially when I haven't taken a shower and I have Sara boogers or something in my hair. He still has that "Hot Date Dan" bounce in his step. Makes me feel good.

Krissy, I think you mean DAN LIKES TAKING SHIRTLESS PICTURE OF ME! :haha: My hair looks gross right now, it's covered in paint!

Zoey, can't wait to hear an update!! :thumbup:

AFM, I've been painting and caulking and caulking and painting all day long! I'm beat!! I have more to do, but I need to make dinner. Dan got our bench all stained though. Things are moving a long. Only a few half projects left, wish me luck!

Janelle that still looks pretty sore to me! A little pinker though. :) Love the stuff you said about your and your hubs. Lol Hot Date Dan. Maybe instead of DH you have HDD.

Krissy I have the same problem about getting it washed but ummmm maybe sometimes put away. :dohh: I need more hours in my day. Sorry about the car stuff, that's frustrating.

This butt cheek thing. I was thinking about it recently. I was walking through the mall past gymboree (never shop there since they're expensive and their size chart doesn't look like it'd ever fit DD anyway). And they had shorts in the window. On one side it was the boy shorts (normal length). And on the other side it was girl shorts...with barely anything fabric below the crotch. Basically just a little cuff. I'm like geeeez we start em early.

Grace I LOVE LOVE your motto! :thumbup: How was the festival??

AFM, nothing to report! Had a busy morning at work! Then waited around all afternoon for a 3:30 patient...who didn't show. :growlmad: Maybe for the best though b/c I think I seriously nearly fainted this afternoon. Sat down with my head between my knees for a bit then had a smoothie. Been feeling fine ever since.

Erin, all of Dans friends called him hot date dan when we were dating because on the nights he was going to see me he'd be grinning all day and get a bounce in his step. Its cute. As for the short shorts for girls, its the same for skirts. Its really sad. I don't like it at all. I stick with dresses for Sara.

Erin, all of Dans friends called him hot date dan when we were dating because on the nights he was going to see me he'd be grinning all day and get a bounce in his step. Its cute. As for the short shorts for girls, its the same for skirts. Its really sad. I don't like it at all. I stick with dresses for Sara.
LOL how funny. That's so sweet and cute. :) I haven't bought as many skirts so I didn't know they were like that too. My girl loves dresses anyway, and they are easy, so we do dresses a lot!

Bahahahahaha!!!

https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/37d0cf78050e687762bd77796de74d03_zpstyd1fy3y.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->