A home for EVERYONE!

Nothing new with us. Sara got a hair cut. Cut an inch off as well as bangs. She'll steal your yogurt if you leave it for a minute and she's still obsessed with the heater vent. That's all I got. We're pretty boring. You ladies aren't missing much.

WP_20141022_009[1].jpgWP_20141031_004[1].jpg

Misty.. Such a cute picture :) Love it

Janelle.. I miss you sooo much. Love your pictures :) My baby was Captain America too :)

Erin.. So close. Exciting :)

My baby is a little over 13 months now and has 6 teeth. He is 23 pounds, long ways from 6 pounds. He is 2.62 feet tall. His two bottom lateral incisors have been giving him a bit of trouble the past few days trying to break through. Boo

I have joined Younique to try to make some extra cash. Any ladies like make up? They have an amazing mascara that makes your lashes long. Washes off at the end of the day. Or want to join up with me for $99? Here is my facebook page link and the Younique link

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Younique-by-Ashley/754478037964930
www.youniqueproducts.com/AshHoskins

Hey ladies, sorry I've been MIA lately. But wanted to let you know DD2 made a QUICK arrival yesterday morning. Can't wait to tell you all the story, but it's a lot to type on mobile. We're great...just...whoa lol.

Oh wow! Congrats, Erin!! But yeah.... need details!! And a pic if ur willing :)

Yay!!!! :dance: Congratulations. I can't wait to hear this story. :)

Erin.. Congratulations :) Can not wait to hear details and see pictures if you are comfortable posting :)

A friend of mine took some pics of Josiah for us and got this cute one of Ethan and Josiah. I had to share.

ETA: Deleted pic

I love all the pics she took, Grace! So cute... and the Michelin baby is adorable! lol

FINALLY finished typing this crazy thing up. Sorry it's long! https://babyg.brainstormwarning.org/2014/11/11/the-birth-story-its-epic/

Edit: Didn't mention in the blog post, but night before DH and I tried that good ol' semen/prostaglandins trick. :p Turned out highly effective for us, lol. I told him if we ever have another, he's not allowed near me for the whole last month of pregnancy. :p

Quite the story, Erin! Happy to read she is finally here and everyone is doing well. Would have been interesting to be parked next to you. I can only imagine walking out to my car hearing your screams. I'd be so confused!! You did amazing though! No way I could do a natural birth. How is big sister adjusting? Again congratulations to you and your family!

Erin!! OMG! That's crazy! I'm SO glad you called 911! Wow. Glad everybody is doing well. I bet you'll never see Walmart the same after this lol

Hehe thanks ladies. It's amazing what you can do when you don't really have a choice lol.

Big sister REALLY loves her little sister. She's maybe a little too hands on at times hehe but it comes from a good place. She takes her job as diaper fetcher VERY seriously. ;-) She is acting out some, but I'm confident it'll all work out. It's a big change but she still speaks positively of being a big sister. I will be glad when she's taking it a little more in stride though.

Oh and yeah I'll never see Walmart the same way! We were parked on the far end of the parking lot nearest the street, nowhere near other cars or people, so I doubt anyone heard me! Who knows though, maybe I was really loud lol. My husband told the checker last time he was there, and by the time my dad went a couple days later, the story got around to just about everyone. I think by the time I'm getting this girl out and about, she'll be famous at Walmart at least lol.

Just wanted to pop in and see if miss erin had her baby yet and what an amazing story! congrats!!!!!!

They see me rollin'

V__35D2(1).jpg

Dan sent me this, while I was shopping at Michaels for stuff to finish this years Christmas ornaments. Thought I'd share it with you ladies. Hope all is well.

Wow, I forget that Samuel is getting older too. Cute kids, Janelle. :)

Grace, you're telling me! I never realized how big Samuel really was until a few weeks ago. Dans grandpa passed away and we flew back to Ohio for the funeral. Samuel was asked to be a pallbearer and lead the casket while the four grandsons carry it. He looked like such a little gentleman in his suit. He's a really tall 4 year old. I can't imagine how tall he's going to be in 1st grade. Sara's tall too though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->