A home for EVERYONE!

I forgot to post this years ornament. It has pictures of the places we traveled/vacationed this year... It's a mini suitcase.

https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/Mobile%20Uploads/C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_SavedImages_3877effe0fd0222662eb128d0cd06d7b_zps59a88f9f.jpg

Wow! Love it Janelle. You are so creative. If you were closer in distance, I'd get you to plan my wedding lol

I have no idea yet. But it will be a Summer because our supper and social (not calling it a dance cus were not dancers even though no doubt there will be dancing lol) will be outside. You can help me witg ideas via chatting though. If you are up for it?

So Baby P will sleep in his crib at night until maybe 12. He wont go no longer. As for naps, he just screams and screams. Any tips?

Happy new year ladies!!

I'm all ears, aspe! Although I dont know how much help I'll be. We got married at the courthouse. But, I'll try. Maybe some of the other ladies that went awol can chime in.

As for baby p, hmmm... I feel for you!! I can't even remember what it's like having a little one that didn't sleep thru the night. I lucked out. Maybe his teeth are bothering him? Have you been co-sleeping and are now trying to break him of that? If that's the case, it might be a rough couple of nights. We moved Samuel straight to a big boy bed because he hated his crib as soon as he turned 1. With Sara we waited a little longer, but not much. Baby p might not like his crib. To be honest though, I dont know, just throwing you some ideas... ;) hope it helps.

We used to cosleep. Well, still do. But that is only after repeated attempts of settling him in his crib. I thought about a big boy bed, but he would climb over the rails and fall on the floor.

Happy New Year ladies :)

Does he wake up a lot after you eventually bring him to bed with you? Or does he finally sleep soundly?

This thread has really came to a hault :cry:

it has a bit hasent it. which is odd.

ella is 8 months old now! she is crawling, standing up supported and babbilng away! her milk and soya allergy is under control and we finally have a formula for her to use on prescription and she is still on gaviscon for reflux. i have been in work for a couple of weeks now. back to doing supply work for me!!

We went on our yearly trip to Florida, so you know what that means. A HUGE adventure when we return home. This year while we were in Florida there was a terrible wind storm, which took out our back fence. I wont go into too much detail, I'm going to try and keep this short, but our neighbors are renters and they have a pitbull, which I love pitbulls, but they literally suck as neighbors and I will tell you why. We had an agreement that we would both look out to see if our dogs were outside before letting each others dogs out. Well, they haven't done this at all. I was outside with my dogs in clear view and they opened the door and their dogs attacked Samuel's dog, Sunshine. Luckily I was able to get her inside before anything happened. That was one day. THE NEXT DAY. Their 5 year old lets their dogs out and they come to my yard and are barking at my dogs through the back door, so I go outside to try and get them back in their yard. I'm almost to the fence line when I hear our door open. I turn back and I see Sara wandering outside. So right then, I immediately think, "fuck the dog," and run to get Sara, I just get the door when Sunshine runs out. Their dogs run to attack her and of course she runs back in my house, all dogs running behind her. At this time, Samuel decides to poop. So, I've got Sara in one arm, Samuel with no pants and 3 dogs running around in my house--Lucy was locked in our back room. The neighbors dad comes over to help, while the 5 year old is screaming bloody murder in the yard. He's sliding around in my kitchen in his socks trying to be apologetic. Nightmare is putting it lightly. I'm just thankful no one got hurt and Lucy was locked up. I can't imagine what she would have done, a stranger flying in the house like like, with me trying to guard the kids.

So, while I've been constantly cleaning up the neighbors dogs crap, we are got our new fence today. The posts when in yesterday and they just finish the job. The best part in the landlord doesn't know they have a pitbull, so in a way our neighbors have kind of been kissing our ass, you'd think they would at least clean up their dogs poop, or have them crap in their yard and not mine. We make sure our dogs stay in our yard. Poor sunshine is terrified to go out there now.

Anywho. Dan bought me a fancy pants camera for Christmas. Thought I would share some photos. Miss you ladies. I'm now going to drink a tall bottle of Prosecco, screw the glass!

https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/DSC_0081_zpshofos3j1.jpg
https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/DSC_0090_zpsioj1xttb.jpg
https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/DSC_0089_zpsnq2femtq.jpg
https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/DSC_0243_zpsqbh2lts1.jpg
https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/DSC_0083_zpsa1sopxlp.jpg

OMG! Your kids have changed so much. They both look so old. By', they dont stay babies very long do they :(

Regarding the dog situation.. I'd be pissed. I am a verbal person but then again I would have to keep silent to keep the peace. A fence was the best move. :)

So, I have been debating when to try to get pregnant again. Most people are saying to have children close together in age.

I'm glad I had Sara when we did, but I kinda wish I had her a little closer to when Samuel was in school. They are really close as siblings, but its really hard to give her one on one time. I know when Samuel used to have fits we could just set him on his bed until his fit was done, with Sara she just wanders into Samuels room and starts playing with him. Its sort of difficult at times, but I fear if they were too far apart they wouldn't be as close. So I guess I'm not much help... Sorry. I think I good person to ask would be Krissy! She's got them pretty evenly spaced in age. When do you think you'll start trying?

Right now I am thinking when he is 2 or potty trained. Once he is potty trained, I am going to start him in daycare.

I think Sara is ready to start potty training. Its impossible to keep a diaper on her anymore. She's been taking them off and throwing them on the floor. Hates wearing pants. When she poops she just says eeeww groooss. Ive heard most girls are potty trained by two years old. That would be nice, but I'm not going to rush it. Samuel was so easy. I hope Sara is the same way.

Thanks Zoey!!! How's sweet miss Ella these days??

Aspe, did you end up buying that 3 sided bed railing thingy ma-jig we talked about?

Hey ladies! How's it going? So sorry I've been MIA for so long! I have kinda been lurking, just so hard to find time to post. I feel like I'm drowning tbh. :p Don't get me wrong, I'm loving every minute with my girls. Just tough balancing work + home + family time + no sleep. My house is what's suffering most for it...it's a wreck! Feeling so so blessed though.

Beautiful pictures of the kiddos!

About potty training, my dd1 was about 3.5 before she was really fully potty trained. She was "almost there" for a loooooooong time before that. She kinda did what she was going to do on her own pretty easily, then kinda stopped caring past a certain point. I had to push for that last little bit because she was going to be starting preschool. I was all for doing it on her schedule, but I'm not sure we ever really would have gotten 100% there had I not pushed her some.

Anyway, DD1 turned 4 a few weeks ago. She's a super loving, super protective, super doting big sister. And also pretty jealous. That's hard because she's very articulate and she can tell us just what she's thinking. It's been affecting her behavior because she'll misbehave, I guess attention seeking, and we're just not used to the blatant disobedience followed by screaming when she doesn't get her way. Not from her. We try to be patient and do the right thing, but man it wears on you after a while. She's so sweet and fun most of the time. But those hard times are so draining.

Little sister is about 4.5 mos. Growing like crazy. Super smiley girl. She doesn't like to sleep at night anymore. :p She was doing 6-7 hour stretches, then for the last almost month, she wakes up 3-4 times a night. Makes mornings hard, but I somehow function until evening and then I fall apart. Hence the disastrous house. :(

Still wouldn't trade anything!

Thought I'd post a pic here for old time's second... Tyler turned 2 today!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member