A home for EVERYONE!

Through the years on this day...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 4
Since I can't share on Facebook yet and the secret is safe here I wanted to announce.... I'm gonna be a grandma!!! In early December. Tyler will be an uncle at 2 years old ;)

Really? Nothing??

Well, I hope all the other ladies who still read this are doing well, as well as your little ones and families.

Afu, Just finally got done going through all of Sara's clothes. I swear she grew over night. She's in 3T clothes and size 7 shoe. Which is hard to believe when Samuel is still in 5T and a size 10-11 shoe. Things are going really well here. Samuel is getting ready to start kindergarten. We just got the paperwork the other day saying he was accepted to the class with the 7 year olds. He's going to a Montessori school. One of the things on his bucket list is to go zip lining, and with the river festival in a few weekends we might see if he can do it. I think that's all that's going on. Other than enjoying the sunny weather and getting ready for sara's birthday. I really miss this thread, but refuse to get a facebook... So, I guess I'll just talk to dead space every once in awhile. Lol

Kept getting message that site was down for maintenance so I couldn't post. Then weekdays are hectic with work and picking Tyler up from daycare, supper, bath, etc. She is 8 weeks. She's not telling anybody til she hits 2nd tri. She's scared something bad is going to happen. She's wanted this for years. Idk where she gets this anxiety crap from ;)

Awe, I'm sure it will all be okay. Happy the surgery worked for her. Fingers crossed she has a healthy easy STRESS FREE pregnancy.

Hey! Sorry I lurk but haven't posted much in this or any thread. A little here and there. I'm having a hard time keeping up with "real life" never mind internet stuff. I miss this thread too though! So glad to see happy updates!

Misty - That's awesome news!

Janelle - Hi! Hope all is well.

Erin - I can totally understand not posting much. I think we've all been pretty busy.

AFM - Josiah is crawling and getting into everything. He's even cruising. I know I should be happy, but with him being my last baby I wanted him to take his time with crawling and walking. I know it's selfish, but once they're walking they're not babies anymore. :(

Hi Grace! Ive missed you!!!!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Happy dance that he's walking. Sara likes to push our dining room chairs around the kitchen. It's so annoying, but she's having fun I guess. I wanted her to walk though. I think it really hit me when we got rid of her crib. When they are both potty trained then it will REALLY hit you.

https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/2015-05-17_zpsmdf70qbm.jpg

https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/DSC_0510_zpsukrhx22p.jpg

https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/DSC_0523_zps1nyiaupw.jpg

:cloud9: She's the sweetest little miss in the world and I love her more than words can express. Her brother is the greatest of teachers and I love how patient and expressive he is with her. They are best friends. I feel like my family is complete. And even though this thread is dead, I feel like I couldn't have gotten where I am today with out the emotional support from you ladies. I would have never had Sara without your love and support. So for that I thank you ladies. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->