A home for EVERYONE!

Yea, use a pen to draw a circle around the spot that is swollen and red. That way you can tell if it's getting bigger or swelling more. It could mean you got bit by something, but if it doesn't itch, I don't know what it could be.

Aspe i agree with janelle that sounds like the best thing to do...

Janelle OMG drug lord your MIL? did you ever tell her that? lol

I'll get my db do it because it is only right arm and I am a righty. Lol

Army.where are you..you said you were going to call the doctor, right?

damn righty lol...me too hahaha but i am sure you are ok.

Krissy, no i never told her that.

Aspe, does it look like this?
https://www.healthy-skincare.com/images/circular-skin-rash-on-arm-21328699.jpg

Yea Nicole, where are you?!

Nicole put on here earlier that she still had to call the dr.

i dare you to tell your MIL the shock of it all hahahahaha i love it!

janelle that looks like psoarsis i had it as a kid..

janelle i know you dont have it lol guess just asking what the pic is of and i know you put it up for aspe lol

She's awesome, she would just laugh. Dan's best friend use to try to scare me when we first got together. Tried to tell me they were in a cult because when they get together with there circles of light people they all wear white, but when I first met them I thought, there is no way they are in a cult or a drug lord!

Yea, someone posted it asking what people thought it was. Some say it could just be eczema others said it could be ringworm.

Either way Aspe, I think you might want to make a trip to the doctor, be sure to tell them you're trying to get pregnant and you're not sure if you are!!!! Even if you think you aren't. You could be and you want a safe medication if you are pregnant or trying.

Janelle, you have me over here cracking up at my desk. From drug lord to cult! ROTFL!!!

LMAO seriously Janelle that is awesome!!! see i would think my MIL belongs to a cult bc she is freaking crazy lol.... ok back to mommy work!!!! love you ladies!!

Yes, I know. My mind wanders a lot. I didn't meet Dan's parents for almost a year until after we were dating and they lived down the street!!! I was always really nervous to meet them because I was afraid they wouldn't like me. So, Dan's best friend who was also my best friend like my brother, knew how gullible I was, so he took advantage of it. I think in a way he tried to help me. Made me think the worst, so when I met them and saw how awesome they were, I would feel more relaxed. Which worked until we ate dinner.

I absolutely hate cheese. So, when we went to eat dinner they had made stuffed shells with nothing other than CHEESE. LOTS OF IT. I had to choke it down, it was so hard. I drank so much water that night and when I looked around when everyone was done eating, everyone's plates were squeaky clean and mine was covered with cheese. You know that whole "if you spread your food around it looks like you ate it" Not the case with cheese. I just had a plate full of swirled cheese. I was so embarrassed and afraid I hurt their feelings. It was later that Dan told them I don't like cheese. Now if they make something with cheese, I move it to the side and when they aren't looking I'll throw it on Dan's plate, but they know I don't like cheese now. So, they will make me something with out. Because they are awesome like that!

Janelle..they won't go through for some reason. I will try again later as I am headed to work now...grrr

Poor thing! Good thing everything worked out okay. I've laughed enough here's my funny story of the first time I met my in-laws. My in-laws are from the Carribean so they are big fish eaters. When I first ate with them they cooked fish. I don't have a problem with fish (except catfish) but I don't like fish with bones in it because all my teeth don't touch. My top and bottom jaw are different sizes. I got braces to fix a gap in my front teeth and it messed up my bite. So when I chew only like 6 teeth actually touch. So I avoid fish with bones because I can't always find the bones with my teeth. So when I met them for dinner, I had to take my time and chew everything so I wouldn't choke on a bone. My MIL kept asking me if I don't like the food. I told her it was good, but everyone was done and I was still taking my precious time to find bones. DH tried to explain my teeth situation but they weren't getting it. So MIL starts talking about how she should have got the fish filleted since I'm American and Americans don't eat fish with b ones in it. Well I didnt want to give all Americans a bad rep so I scarfed the rest down and what so you know... I end up choking on a bone. I was mortified. Now she gets some fish filleted just for me. LOL

LOL Hisgrace, isn't it funny how intimidating inlaws are when you meet them for the first time? I could talk to my inlaws about anything now. I have no fear anymore.

I don't like fish with bones either. I just think it's annoying to constantly pick bones out of your mouth.

I still have fear. Yesterday my MIL baked some kind of jamaican biscuit and ahe wantes to know if it was better than the johnny cake (basically another biscuit) she always makes. She wanted my honest opinion. The new biscuits were dry but so are her johnny cakes. So I lied and told her I liked the Johnny cakes better. LOL. I mean it's not a big lie if I prefer neither, right? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->