A home for EVERYONE!

Alright, I did A LOT of research on this. If twins run on your husbands side of the family, you can't get pregnant with twins, but he can pass the gene on to your daughter, if your husband's mom carried it. The mother is the one that carries the hyperovulation gene. But if she has the gene then she can release two eggs. Men can carry it, but because they don't ovulate then they just hold onto it and pass it on to their daughters. This is the case with fraternal twins. Identical twins is just a fluke, like luck. There is no genetic gene that causes identical twins.

I was freaked out because Dan's Grandma on his Dad's side had identical twin brothers. But after researching it I felt better.

Hope this eases your mind a bit.

NO jury duty and my 2 week term is over! Yaaaaay!

Thanks Janelle! Infertility runs on my side.....*sigh

I'll be really happy tomorrow if they only see one! I told my husband twins wouldn't be bad, but they would have to be like me! Lol....and twins would make it so our cancun trip is a no go. It's iffy what my dr will say with just 1, but I just really don't care. My parents will be there and all my meds can go...so as long as no major problems besides hyperemesis I plan on going. Lol

We are going in March over my brother's spring break. We went a few yrs ago right after Christmas, but my mom couldn't get those dates reserved again. My brother is a senior in hs this yr and has a tremendous class load, so it's not even an option to have him miss like they have before. I'll be 28 wks at that point I believe. The airline doesn't have any restrictions for how late in pregnancy you can fly. I was at first thinking there is no way now, but if no other issues or complications arise I really don't see why not. I told my husband we'll make sure to put the car seat in my truck before we leave! Lol I think it will just be a nice relaxing time away before we have a 2nd. We'll see what my mom says tomorrow when she finds out i'm pregnant!

First of all hi Amber!!! So great to see you on here i saw you stalking to and janelle told me you would be watching and when you felt ready you would post...so happy you did!!!

ok ladies just got back from submitting app should hear somehting in the next couple of days if not by next wednesday they told me to call them. so just got home got dinner going so i will be on later to actually read through everything and post personals! love ya ladies!!!
oh and misty yay for no jury duty! and didnt even have to pull out the baby card!

I'm so hungry today. You'd swear I never ate for a week. I eat then I'm hungry, I set then I'm hungry..omgg!! Also, never db since Sunday. Can't until tomorrow. Hope it's not to late :(

Hi Amber!

How far from Indianapolis are you? I will be about 15 north of there! Looks like my mom will choose to drive since it wont cost them that much!

Oh and since he told me he didn't want to buy cards, we called and told the families tonight! My mom is cautiously happy but Josh's family is overjoyed. Going to wait another 2 weeks to announce in on FB.

Got my tablets tonight and start taking them tomorrow. And we got banas too which actually help my tummy a lot.

Ok alll caught up yay me! lol

Nicole you better get those med ASAP dont make me beat you lol tell DH to help you out! youre sicker than all get out!

Amber :hugs: once again so happy you are here!!! janelle is pretty good at picking great women to join us (winks at misty) your story is amazing and i dont know if i could put myself through all you have...oh wait yeah i could lol

Misty-yay no jury duty! i have missed you today!!! i feel like i went another day with out really talking to anyone boo me lol

Hi Grace! how you feeling hun?

Aspe-Girl like janelle keeps saying you got this lol

Nicole, Stick with the BRAT diet. Bananas, rice, applesauce, toast. Don't eat too many bananas in one day though. It can mess with your potassium levels.

Hisgrace, hope you got some work done at work. I missed you being a chatty cathy today. :flower:

AFM, Samuel is having a complete meltdown at the moment. He is upset that he can't go to school with Dan. He does this every Tuesday and every Thursday. This suck! I hope he grows out of this quick because I'm not sure how I'm going to deal with it when the baby comes. Then, we're sitting down eating dinner and Dan tells me he almost got in an accident this morning. All nonchalantly. So, I ask him how and he tells me, he pulled the jeep out of the garage into the drive way and saw the newspaper. So, he stopped the jeep and put the e-brake on and got out to get the paper. He said he heard the e-brake pop out and when he looked up his jeep almost ran him over!! Said he had to jump in his jeep and slam on the break. Ugh... right now, males are not on my favorite list. So happy I have you ladies at the moment.

LOL Well he lets me take naps because he can tell when I'm really not feeling well. Other than that his job is to entertain the toddler when she is awake. Well tomorrow I have a lot to do, with 2+ hours of cleaning and then my registration (have to walk to the hospital which is 3 miles away and take the toddler in her stroller since Josh is fixing the car tomorrow).

Krissy, you best be winking at Libby too!! She's awesome and I'm so happy I met her in another thread.

I am only eating 1 banana a day. We got two bunches of bananas since our toddler loves bananas too.

Nicole what do you have to register for? and walking sort of sucks but at the same time i love doing if the weather is nice!

Janelle is it wrong i laughed really hard reading that? maybe a little huh? all i can think of is if he had been ran over and you guys are at the hospital (of course in my version he is totally fine just bruised a little and you super pissed) anyways you guys are being questioned what happen and he says he was ran over. and they go by what and he goes his jeep and they say well who was driving and he says well guess i was lmao....dr.w ould soo think the crazy prego lady did it and poor dan would be trying to explain it wasnt you at the same time trying to make himself look the least amount of stupid as possible...is it bad i am still laughing? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->