A home for EVERYONE!

Yeah maybe they'll say ok when I refuse to take time off for the appt, but they want to see me sooner than 12 weeks still and have something sooner that works!

Yeah... roast does sound good, ha. Now I need to figure out something for TONIGHT. Totally exhausted, sore throat, nose is a bit runny, and stomach so bloated I feel I might POP. Need something easy, haha. Thinking about what I have at home that might make something interesting... I have sweet potatoes, but Siena isn't into them. Maybe cook some regular potatoes in the skillet and add eggs and veggies. That's something she'll definitely eat. And hits major food groups without long time in the kitchen, which is key!

oh and yeah ok musta been a culture. Yikes he must not be as 'good' at them as a gyno if it hurt! or maybe more sensitive in that area while prego.

Hey nicola! Well I won't be so chatty soon.. I get off work in a half hour, and then I'm often not on all weekend but maybe once to glance through posts so I don't get too behind!

Hi Nicola!! What's going on with you these days?

libby :), have fun at work hun! its nearly 9pm here so bedtime in a few hours!

Hi misty! Aw nothing new! got a quiet night to myself, OH working so having a glass of rose & a cosy night in :D!! how are you doing hun?

Ohhh sounds relaxing! I'll have that kind of day tomorrow as Jake has to go help his dad with some stuff. They live about 45 min away. I have to stay home since I have to pee in a jug for 24 hours. I'm not EVEN leaving the house during that time!! What's happening with your cycle now?

i get it every weekend :)! OH works at the weekend aswell so i get peace :haha:
I'm on CD14 think i o'd CD12 or 13. on CD12 i had lower abdomen pains, and was painful in ehm.. certain positions while BDin :blush:! had pains on the other side on CD13 but was not painful during sex.. Its never usually painful while BDin no matter where i am in my cycle, so not sure why it was this month! How is you little baba getting on in there :)?

Janelle i am here lol

Hi (takes a deep breath) Janelle, misty, nicola, nicole, lizzy, aspe, loren, shefali, amber :hugs:, did i forget someone?

so this was my day. got up got joshua off to school ran to the dr office. i dont have an ear infection after all it is still a bad sinus infection that i already too antibiodic for 2 weeks ago but its not gone. but my sinuses are so swollen that they are pressing on my ears. i have to see the ENT wednesday. i was told about 11 yrs ago i had narrow sinuses and polyps guess its time to do something about it huh?

then with my knee i twisted it again and dr pretty much goes yep you messed it up again. so i got an xray done and if it comes back messed up i go to the orthopedic surgeon if the xray is clear then i get an mri...great.....it killer though today!

Janelle i am here lol

Hi (takes a deep breath) Janelle, misty, nicola, nicole, lizzy, aspe, loren, shefali, amber :hugs:, did i forget someone?

so this was my day. got up got joshua off to school ran to the dr office. i dont have an ear infection after all it is still a bad sinus infection that i already too antibiodic for 2 weeks ago but its not gone. but my sinuses are so swollen that they are pressing on my ears. i have to see the ENT wednesday. i was told about 11 yrs ago i had narrow sinuses and polyps guess its time to do something about it huh?

then with my knee i twisted it again and dr pretty much goes yep you messed it up again. so i got an xray done and if it comes back messed up i go to the orthopedic surgeon if the xray is clear then i get an mri...great.....it killer though today!

You had a doctor filled day!!!

Janelle i am here lol

WOW! you had some day! hope everything is ok. doctors can be so useless at times though!

i get it every weekend :)! OH works at the weekend aswell so i get peace :haha:
I'm on CD14 think i o'd CD12 or 13. on CD12 i had lower abdomen pains, and was painful in ehm.. certain positions while BDin :blush:! had pains on the other side on CD13 but was not painful during sex.. Its never usually painful while BDin no matter where i am in my cycle, so not sure why it was this month! How is you little baba getting on in there :)?

Must have been a nice big mature eggie you popped out!! Fingers crossed you catch it!!

mnj, thank you hun :)!

i'm going to add you :) i was told you had your eldest young & your one of the best people to talk to about any questions :)! if you will take my questions that is :haha:!

thanks MnJ :) i'm going to add you :) you had your eldest young didn't you & i was told you were the best person to talk to :) if you will take my questions that is :)?

Just got back from ER since I was real dizzy this morning. Turns out I was dehydrated worse than I thought. Got to see the baby again though. I must say the baby looks like it is at least a week ahead of my ticker. I could see a little body with distinct head. Heart rate was 136 bpm. That got our hopes up for a boy!

armymama! glad you got to see you little baba! are you hoping for a boy?
keep hydrated!

Nicole i was just asking janelle if she heard from you lately i was starting to worry! glad u were smart enouugh to go in! dont wait so long next time do what your bnb ladies tell you to do!!!! lol

Nicola Misty is WONDERFUL to talk to!!!! i love that hot momma lol

and yes lots of fun times today but hopefully i get some answers soon!!

Ok ladies i think i am going to go crazy now!!!!! my brother's kids are staying at grandma and grandpas well that means me to....sorry i do not like his kids!!! they are VERY whinny, cry all the time over stupid crap and yell and scream and are just annoying!!!!!! i mean i know my kids can be really bad at times but damn at least they dont yell to talk!!! its like all 3 his kids are deaf!!!! HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

krissy, just be whinny back to them :haha: see how they like it!

they dont care!!! there are 6 kids in this house!!! it goes my oldest joshua 6, nephew kaden 5 1/2, My daughter Avarie 4 1/2, niece abby 3 1/2, my son jamison 3, and nephew logan 2 1/2.......is it bed time yet?

gosh! that is a handful!!! its bedtime here 23.50! time is it where you are

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->