A home for EVERYONE!

LOL Libby, I eat how I normally eat and I swear my metabolism just stops working when I get pregnant. I'm putting the weight on, but I don't mind. I don't want to worry about it my entire pregnancy. I really liked Jimmy johns. Do you have a jimmy johns there? I don't know what it is about their sandwiches.. could be the bread, but Ughh.. they are so yummy!!

Nicole, I missed you. Sorry. What show is it that you watch? Happy you got your prescription. What is the horse pills? your prenatal or the anti nausea?

I watch a lot of Crime shows. I was referring to Criminal Minds. The prenatals are huge.

And Libby, I have never taken prenatals after month 6.

It's not a show for squeamish people. I don't think most people can handle these shows like I can. I am somehow intrigued by motives people have for doing things.

If I can handle the walking dead, I'm sure I could do a criminal minds show. I love the walking dead.

Like CSI without more profiling and less science.

It does get more gruesome than CSI occasionally.

We do have Jimmy Johns... its new and there's only one in the area... never been to one!! Is it something I could pick up and eat a couple hours later or have to eat right then??

Lunch was a bust... the spring rolls made me gag when I tasted cilantro! And all the herbs I sooo love to put in the soup disgusted me! So I ate my boring soup without the 'goodies' and wished I had Subway bc I wanted BREAD! Fries! Carbs! Apparently soup noodles just didn't cut it.

I won't officially know the results of the NT scan until I receive a letter within the next two weeks, but the NT measurement of the baby was only 1.7mm and baby was complete with chin, jaw bone, nasal bone etc. so the sonographer was happy that that aspect of the test was low risk.

I think I'm just measuring ahead in general! I was using the CBFM and I was originally getting dates that coincided with the date the CBFM told me I ovulated, but baby must be going through a growth spurt! It was 41mm last monday, and today was a whopping 57.1mm CRL!! Either way, I'm now predicted to have a "may the fourth be with you" baby!

Good luck for tomorrow!!! I'm sure everything will be just perfect!

Ok, too funny. I had my 12 week scan today and couldn't remember when you said you were due. I had to scroll back to see. Guess what they measured me as? You guessed it, due May 4th!!! Funny!! My NT measurement was 1.5mm and the baby was 58mm. She didn't scan the nasal bone though. I got 3 pics that I will upload. I wish I'd gotten a profile view, that's much cuter than the straight on face shot I got. Looks like an alien!!! lol

You guys are a month ahead of me! You'll be my reminders on all the 'how to's' I've forgotten about since last time!

Libby, you gotta do the jimmy johns!! You can get it and eat it a few hours later as long as it's not the vito or italian night club. Those have a dressing on it and it might make the bread soggy. They don't toast there subs though... Do you like turkey? My favorite was always the club lulu and the beach club. Their meats are different than port of subs or subway... they are more...real I guess.. SO GOOD!!! You've gotta try it.

ok i will pick some up today! I'll hit up a close grocery store after work to kill a bit of time and then get the subs on my to get Siena. Yea ok I'll skip the ones with dressing! I am in a bread mood! I know a girl that was SO EXCITED when we got that place and I had no idea why lol. Ha, asked my hubby about it and he's had it a ton... apparently they delivered at all hours of the night in his college town and food would arrive 10 min after ordering it since didn't have to cook! I'm goin with the beach club. Thinking I'll ask for meat on the side, so then I can heat it up at home since prego girl can't have deli meat!

LOL they do deliver. That's how I learned about it. I would order it at work and they would deliver it so I could eat it in my office. I LOVED THEM!!! THey have a veggie sandwich. LOL maybe I can talk Dan into ordering jimmy johns. LOL You're such a bad influence.

Haha. Yeah they are between work and home... and not close enough to deliver to either, I don't think! Only places we can get delivered to home are Papa Johns and Dominoes. So sick of pizza but hubby loves it! I like it, but feel like a pig when I eat it! I have such a bad taste in my mouth and pit in my stomach right now... wanting to eat NOWWW. Luckily, Siena likes to eat early, so we'll eat as soon as we get home around 5!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->