A home for EVERYONE!

I am crying. My mom made the difficult choice today to put our old cat Emily to sleep. Emily was 16 years old. She was still so loving. My mom took her to the vet after she was unable to use 2 of her legs. Vet said there was nothing they could do for her.

Oh Nicole, that's so sad. Hugs to u and your mom. I'm a cat lover and when my fav kitty passes I will be a basket case. Sorry for your loss!

I don't know when af is due so it makes it hard to know when to test. Either way, af should be here by the first of November. If she do show, I'm going to start vitex on cd 1. Wondering if I should start low dose aspirin on cd 1 as well or not till later in the cycle?

I'm sorry. So much has been on the go, I wasn't able to test. Very sorry :( I really hope you can forgive me :(
So far today, the electrician has been here since this morning. Thursday morning, maybe?

So I did my 24 hour pee collection test this weekend and just talked to nurse at Dr's office. She said they get concerned when protein is over 300 and mine was 105 so all good. I tried to tell them it's their fault my bp is just high when I go there! Nerves I guess.

Aspe I 2nd Janelle vote, test tomorrow!

Ever had one of those days that you just wanted to rip everybody's head off if for no other reason than that they're breathing and it's annoying? Yep I'm having one of those days. Think hormones? Idk... I should prbly send myself to my room when I get home for everybody's safety! Tonight will be the night when every family member calls me for something or other just CUZ!!

Misty, you make me laugh. When you go home, scream into a pillow. I bet you'll feel a lot better. ;)

I have had one of those days. Hope tomorrow is better. :)

Where the heck is everyone today?!?!?!?!

My feet feel like they are frozen. Toe socks aren't cutting it. I think I might have to pull out my fluffy fuzzy socks. I'm so sleepy, but I've gotta start making dinner. We're having veggie soup made from scratch. Mmmm.. I love soup on cold chilly days. Even more, we can eat it tomorrow night too!

What are YOU having for dinner? Better yet, how's the weather where YOU are?

60 and cloudy here. Tomorrow supposed to be mid 70s tho! Yay! Jake is working on supper already cuz I told him I'm a hungry mama. He's making "shit on a shingle". Don't ask me, it's his thing lol.

Mmmm... that's rib stickin' home cookin! My grandpa use to make that. Us kids called it slop on toast. ;) I think it's a military thing. Was jake or someone in his family in the military?

I've got the soup going.. just simmer simmer simmer. I should have made some bread :(

So, I'm sitting here watching Dr. Phil and I have no idea what the segment is about, but I want to know how the hell that young girl got such volume in her hair! I'm thinking it's a wig. It looks so... 80's. lol

Well, since no one wants to talk. I am just going to randomly talk. So, my house smells of delicious soup. Called Dan and he is going to pick up some bread on his way home. The store next to our house always makes fresh bread about this time, so it's always fresh. I love hot out of the oven french bread.

Have any of you ladies watched the debates? I'm excited that tonight is the last one and soon this election will be over with. I don't want to talk politics. Just wondering if you watch it.

Hmmm.. Tile guy is suppose to be coming over tomorrow.... We'll see if he actually shows.

Yea! Weather guy says we could have snow on the ground by tomorrow morning. Would hope so.. considering today's story weather has sucked at being stormy. Just gloomy and cold. No rain or snow except for the rain from this morning.

I've never heard of the debate. Is it doing with justice? If so, I'd probably love it lol

I'm alright. Got the munchies bad today ..lol..
Got a touch of a bad throat this evening
Db gone to bed already, so no db tonight

Aspe, it's the presidential debate. President Obama and Governor Romney are pretty much just arguing for the people's votes and trying to prove to the people why they would be a better leader for this country. November 6th is when the election is.

Munchies huh.. what have you been eating? I've got a weak spot for ice cream. Especially during this pregnancy. ;)

Oh, in that case it is probably on the tv, but I never looked lol

Didn't munch too much..had fluff cereal and a cinnamon roll this evening..lol
I used to always get the munchies before af was due :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back