A home for EVERYONE!

I hear ya krissy... U can't pick your family! The different sides of my family are COMPLETE opposites. My dad's side is dirt poor and would do anything for u. My mom's side are the ones that own the company I work for and don't get me wrong, they have definitely been there for me in the past but it's harder to come by and u are made to feel less than them. Know what I mean?

Well I'm gonna get on my computer and upload my ultrasound pics from today... show u my alien baby lol

...and Misty... I would like to point out that your ticker is NOW saying that you're in the second trimester. Just saying..

No I wanna SEE!!!!! lol

ok here is a must read believe me you wont believe your eyes! go to this page and then tell me what you think i wont say anymore!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...dead-grandmother-appears-ultrasound-scan.html

Janelle are the sex dreams about your husband though? when i was getting sex on the regular i would have sex dreams about like celebraties or what not but now they are always josh bc i am missing him lol

wellllll wheres the pics? i need my baby fix damn i lol

Krissy, I didn't really read the article because I am getting ready to eat dinner, but I skimmed it. uhmmmm... It's interesting. That would creep me out honestly. When I had my 3d ultrasound of samuel, he was a spitting image of dan. When I had him he looked just like me. :( I got made fun of A LOT when I was a kid because I have big eyes. I was afraid that he would get made fun of. But he seems to have grown into them a lot quicker than I did. I did grow into mine until I was in highschool. I think getting stoned helped a lot hahahaha.

Ok, not sure how this will upload, in what order. I assume in the order I uploaded. So the first picture is the baby face up... alien, huh?! The 2nd pic is of the arms and hands.. the hands are together. The 3rd pic is of the legs all stretched out. The feet are at the bottom and the tech said they were crossed at the ankles. Hopefully baby alien doesn't sit with it's legs crossed every scan!!!

Attachments

• Baby face 12w3d oct 23 2012.jpg
    Baby face 12w3d oct 23 2012.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Baby arms and hands 12w3d oct 23 2012.jpg
    Baby arms and hands 12w3d oct 23 2012.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Baby legs 12w3d oct 23 2012.jpg
    Baby legs 12w3d oct 23 2012.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 4
No I wanna SEE!!!!! lol

ok here is a must read believe me you wont believe your eyes! go to this page and then tell me what you think i wont say anymore!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...dead-grandmother-appears-ultrasound-scan.html

omg creepy!! And how in the heck is that a 10 week ultrasound anyway?!

I dont know i just cam across it on the Cafemom website i go there to read crazy stories lol....

MISTY awwweee little Tyler lol

I dont know i just cam across it on the Cafemom website i go there to read crazy stories lol....

MISTY awwweee little Tyler lol

I googled 12 week face ultrasounds to make sure the alien look is normal lmao. I wish she would have given me a profile pic!

Yes the alien look is normal lol!!! the baby looks PERFECT!!!!! I just one article about a woman who didnt have her first till she was 36 and Melissa Joan Hart just delivered her 3 baby at the age of 36 so stop thinking u are so old lol!!!!

Ok I hate to do it but i got like ZERO sleep last night and i see the ENT in the morning so i gotta get up early and be on my A GAME for getting kids up and ready and out the door so i can make my appt on time!!!!

Night ladies!!!!

JAnelle dont forget to send my cookies!!! i live on Munchkin Lane....get misty munchkin lane LMAO HAHAHAHHA oh i crack myself up!

Goodnight Munchkin!! Good luck getting that leprechaun guild ready and going in the morning!! MUAH!!! :kiss:

Thanks Misty!!! Janelle waiting on my cookies lol!

Ok one kid off to school gotta get the other up and out the door and then off to my ENT appt lets see what they say!

Yeah I stopped taking my prenatal while trying to get prego since I wasn't prego yet, and my dr told me to get back on them pronto because body needed to have those nutrients beforehand because of the crucial development that occurs from day 1 of a pregnancy. All the way through pregnancy. And also afterward if nursing... keeps up nutrients baby is taking/needing from you. But yeah even after having a baby already, I didn't know about needing the prenatals pre-conception, so I get not knowing how long and when to take them!

Oh there's some awesome over the counter prenatals, but those ones are pricey... so after I finish the ones I've got, I'm going to get ones prescribed by my dr bc soooooo cheap and dr prescribed ones have to pass FDA regs while over the counter ones don't so often they are lying about how much nutrients you're actually getting.

Misty!!! Yay on the pictures!!! Ha yeah hard to tell what I'm looking at, but fun to get pics anyway at that stage!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->