A home for EVERYONE!

I went pee again, and nothing this time.

Aspe, not true. bleeding doesn't always happen the day of implantation. It can happen a few days later. I bled on a monday peed on a stick tuesday afternoon and it turned positive right away. PEE ON A STICK!!! ...humor me

I will tomorrow morning janelle :)
If it's a bfn, I'll test again the beginning of November

PEE ASPE PEE!!!!! FX :dust: all that other good gugu!!!!!

Ok got lots to do always lol....go go gog go seems to be lately....josh is at orrentation for job #1 lol and then we have family night at avaries school then home for some pizza! tomorrow is my interview. i checked out the website and i really like what i see of the place. thinking 2nd shift is the best but i think i am willing to take 3rd shift. hopefully we can make that work! fX for a good job tomorrow. If Josh gets the dish job and I got the CNA job we coudl be making at least 1000 a week before taxes between the two of us and that would be on the low end....makes me excited! so much more than what we are used to bringing home!

ok off to be a good girl and do some house work and what not see u ladies later!

Aspe if you get a negative, you better start bedding bedding bedding!! I still have a good feeling. ;)

Krissy, Oprah rich!

Janelle..did you only see the pinkish one time? What size/how much was it? If you don't mind me asking.

Janelle - My treadmill doesn't work anymore. Guess the motor is going out. It won't keep up the speed up set it at. Makes me sad :-(

Krissy - good luck tomorrow!

Aspe - good luck to u tomorrow too!

Nicola - Hi!! Hope u feel better soon! Where are u at in your cycle?

Aspe, I had a little. It was only in the morning. I got up that night to pee, so I could of had more, but I was half asleep and was peeing in the dark...

Misty, I bought mine off craigslist for cheap. It's not the best, but it gets the job done and saves me from going outside in the freezing cold!

Nicole, try to eat something green with every meal. Lots of water!! Apple juice and grape juice can help move things along.

Ok, I'll try. Just had baby carrots with a little ranch dressing, yummy. And had 24 ounces of ice water to help things down below.

where has everyone been today? Usually this thread moves quick... I'm shocked.

Aspe, how are you doing?

Nicole, Walking and water has been working for me. Things are moving.

Misty, How's that baby been treating you?

Libby, I forgot to ask you, did you like jimmy johns?

Loren, where have you been?

Krissy, hope you're enjoying family night at the school, although now you should be eating pizza.

Nicola, I hope you're sleeping well and you're cozy warm.

Amber, where are you? How are you feeling?

Has anyone heard from BaybeeEm?

Janelle..I'm going to test tomorrow morning. At that time, it will be with a 4-5 ish hour hold. I don't really look forward to it because of how many negatives I have seen before. :(
How are you this evening, janelle?

Hi everyone :)

Hellllooooooo!! Baby is treating me alright. Heartburn is it's favorite trick these days! How about u?

Nicole - I constantly go back and forth from constipated to diarrhea.

Yeah Mnj, this is third time though and I dont know how long this will last. We are out of money and out of bananas. TMI-It's basically brown water coming out now with nothing else and I've had 3 bouts today already.

Mnj..don't they say heartburn means your baby has alot of hair?

Janelle..only seen it that one time. Let's say if it was ovulation bleeding, would I have seen it more than just one tiny little spot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->