A home for EVERYONE!

Finished work projecT!! Just maybe some redos once things get reviewed. I finished soooo early!!!! It always takes me the whole 2 weeks and this time it took like 3 days!

Cold is going away, but lingering... massive sinus headache, not sure what to do about it? Drinking lots today since hydration helps with being sick and also need to get used to it since prego (I never drink enough!)... I bought a 3 qt jug and filled it with water at home and added crystal light pink lemonade leftover from Siena's first bday. Guess I will buy more kinds. But I think I need to look for kinds sweetened with stevia since splenda is a no-no now.

Oh and yea dtd last night. Really didnt want to, but DH pretty much cornered me... and I'd already told him before to initiate since I wasn't feelin my mojo but didn't want to not dtd most of the pregnancy like last time. Blah. So wasn't into it. And I was honest with him afterward... we DO need to do it and the less time in between 'sessions', the more into it I'll be... but it made me REALLY sore like I'd run a marathon, legs and arms felt like lead and I was very unsteady on my feet the rest of the night. I need my mojo back so at least I can be excited to do it!

Awww....I wish I had a scan soon but I dont get mine for another 20+ days. TMI question: Has anyone had back pain during sex? I had some last night followed by 30 minutes of cramping afterwards. No spotting or bleeding so far luckily but had me concerned.

Also, I have been painfully constipated for the past 2 days, ugh...

Nicole big thing on help constipation is drinking plenty of water. and also if you wanna get stuff moving naturaly drink some prune juice really works. other than that a stool softener may help.

Lizzy you go girl on that project!!! See i am the oposite when i am pregnant i am always about sex lol but josh is the one who gets funky about it mostly cuz it is kind of awakard towards the end lol.

Ok what the ENT had to say....well pretty much that i have been undermedicated for my sinus infections for too long. that the anitbiotics they put me on is like putting a bandaid on something that should have stiches. so after i finish the antibiotic i am on now i have to take another one with a low dose staroid for a few weeks. then in 4 weeks i am having a CT done to see how bad it is. if i am lucky, which normaly i am not, the infection will be all cleared out, sinuses will be open and i am fine. worse case is there is blockage and polyps and i have to have surgery done....GREAT! looks like convincing josh to get pregnant is out of the quesiton for a while.....booo...

Libby, I haven't really been in the mood lately either. I just have sex with my husband because I don't want him to get in the habit of using his hand and not bother asking because he assumes I'm not in the mood.

Nicole, I've had back pain from what it seems like day one. It's in my lower back and runs straight across. I get spasms when I bend over sometimes if I sit at a weird angle on the floor and I go to get up it really hurts. Cramping I know is normal after sex because when you orgasm your uterus contracts. Even if you don't orgasm arousal can cause the same effect.

Ok, I just usually don't have any cramping after sex.

Argh...don't have money for prune juice so just going to up my water consumption for the rest of the week.

Krissy, do you have a deviated septum? I've heard that can cause issues with sinuses as well.

Nicole, I've had some issues with constipation as well. I use to be really regular going at lease 2 times a day, but now I'm lucky if I go once every 3 days. It doesn't feel like constipation though, just irregular. If that makes any sense.

Last night I dusted off my treadmill and walked a mile. I was terrified to exercise when I found out I was pregnant. I had a pretty good exercise routine, so I didn't cut back when TTC, but when I miscarried I completely freaked out and stopped. I figured I would start off slow again and hope it doesn't hurt my pregnancy. I know walking and lots of water can "get things moving". So that's what I'm hoping for. I can't stand not going every day. I feel so bloated and fat. Makes me wonder if this weight I have put on is water, bloat, and being stopped up or if it's actual fluff. I'm hoping to go today. Gotta walk my mile soon. I use to walk 4 miles a day and I felt great. I just about died last night. It's crazy what taking a few months off can do to you. If nothing else, I will buy prunes and eat 3 in the morning and 3 at night. I'm not doing the juice. ((gag))

I am used to going only once a day and still am but the consistency has changed from somewhat soft to rock hard. Ugh...sorry if that is TMI.

Stop eating bananas if you haven't yet and try to up your fiber. Try to eat something green with every meal.

sorry if i'm intruding in your conversation girls!

well i'm chocked with the cold :(! throat is all minging :(. its freezing outside aswell, and makes me really not want to go out, had to go to the shop earlier and it was horrible!

janelle, good on you for walking a mile!

how is everyone?

Nicola, you never interrupt! Sorry on not feeling well.. that's never good.

getting ready to walk my morning mile. I will talk to you ladies in a bit.

have fun janelle!

armymama don't think i 'met' you :)! i'm Nicola :)

Hey ladies,

Hi to all :)

I figured I'd update you all

Last night I had a dream that I started af, when i woke up, I had 20 minutes to get ready and get to work. So that meant, no testing. Will try tomorrow morning.
Decided to do a cervix check. Very high and soft. It's like my cervix almost blends in and is not clearly distinguishable.
Drank a glass of milk, thought I was going to barf after. Once my stomach settled, I had a sandwich. Thought i was going to barf again. Stomach all good again now
About 2 hours later when I went pee, I noticed pinkish peachish cm on the toilet paper. It was only the size of the eraser on a pencil. So I guess af will be making an appearance.

What is with the pink peach colour i seen. I'm researching it and it says could be ovulation bleeding.

Through researching, it is hard to determine the difference between o spotting and IB

13 days before my last period I seen pink for 2 days. Like I seen a bit one day then a bit another day. But it was more than the size of a pencil eraser. I'm assuming this was when I ovulated. If i don't end up prego this month, I can assume the pinkish is ovulation bleeding.

Apse i hope it was IB! i wish your cycles where more predictable!!! :hugs: i hope the upset stomach is a good sign!!!!

Run JAnelle Run...oh wait its Walk JAnelle Walk lol

Krissy..I hear ya..let's say if it was IB, I wouldn't get a possible positive until two weeks after? Then again, if it is OB, af should arrive in two weeks..arrgggg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->