A home for EVERYONE!

Aspe, I don't know. I've never had ovulation bleeding. But if possible you should BD tonight if you can. Are you having and CM?

Yep that is an old wives tale but at 12 weeks I doubt there's any hair yet. I do hope it's growing a penis, tho! Hee hee

Hey linzylou! Gonna join us? Please do!

Dr. told me to not use pepto anymore since it has too much aspirin in it. She said to use the immodium tablets if it continues past Saturday.

Have you been using the imodium? That stuff stops me up like something else! I don't use it unless I ABSOLUTELY have to.

LOL, why are you going to wait until Sunday? That seems like a pretty long time to wait...

Because I want to make sure this is not just a 2 days thing before I use up half my Immodium on it.

Well we had fun at the family fun night then went out for dinner. Now home and helping my dad with paper work for tomorrow. I realized that i no long have any dress pants so I have to stop at the store before my interview so I can buy some then i will just take them back later since i have like no money lol. josh's one job starts tomorow so i got to get him up bright and early 4am! my son joshua lost another tooth he is getting too old!!!! seems like there was something else i was going to say and i forgot lol i am so freaking tired!!!!

Krissy, good luck on the interview! Keep me posted. When is Josh's next interview again? Hope it all works out for you guys. Is your Dad good to watch the kids? I say if you're going to pick a shift, pick 2nd. You don't want to have to do 3rd. You wont get ANY sleep with 3 kids.

Nicole, hopefully it stops tomorrow. Drink lots of water!! If your pee is yellow, you're not drinking enough. Be sure to eat yogurt too. It will restore the good bacteria.

I guess it is an old wives tale, eh lol

Janelle..can't bd until tomorrow :(
As for my cervix, very high and soft. Just lotion like cm still :( no more than usual though

Janelle, I will do ..lol..hopefully 5 hours is enough. They say to stop drinking a few hours before you go to bed, but I usually drink water until I go to bed.

I'll even send you a picture of the test lol

Dan is using the computer to do homework. So I have to respond to you from my phone. The internet is soooo slow on my phone... But I'm super excited about tomorrow!! Bring on the BFP!

Ok this is so late for me to be online but cant sleep! we are having a true indian summer where it is like 70 something outside right now and no ac in a freaking old ass farm house lol....josh has to get up in 3 1/2 hours for work and he cant sleep either this sucks lol...but why am i bitching cuz in a few days when its 40 rain mixed with snow i will be bitching it is too cold lol

ASpe and JAnelle thanks! and janelle i promise to text u when i am done. my interview is at 11am my time so hopefully by the time i am done u will be awake lol.

oh and josh's interview with dishnetwork is not till a week from friday. FX on that. and yes 2nd shift is what i really want! but if the only full time they have is 3rd i will take it. i worked 3 shift before not too bad and this time i will have more help. my dad said he would watch the kids and i told him if i am working full time i will def pay him!!!! he said i didnt have to but come on if he has to deal with our kids that much he deserves to get paid lol.

ok gonna try to go to sleep....i wonder if i am exhausted enough now.
Aspe pee on that damn stick!!! i say BFP BFP f

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->