A Limbo thread...

hahaha!!! we went camping at the campsite at the top of the cliff once! was amazing!!!! one of my fav places! x

Dh and I used to go there a lot last summer as he was posted in Blandford at the time so it was a nice place to go for a picnic. Its a schlep to get to but amazing once you're there! Although Poole/Bournemouth area is my fave place in the country - want to retire there :)

yea i would never leave bournemouth! i went to portsmouth uni which i had great fun there but stil doesnt beat bournemouth! s

yea i would never leave bournemouth! i went to portsmouth uni which i had great fun there but stil doesnt beat bournemouth! s

Lol I currently live 10 mins away from portsmouth!! And I hate it lol but we only have to stick it out for another 14ish months and then we move with hubby's next army posting!! I would like blandford again but it's unlikely lol

Samira, that picture looks amazing!

I've never even been to England before, but the areas you're all describing sound great! Hubby and I are actually taking a "mini cruise" from the Netherlands to England during Easter weekend (I can't wait!!) but it will be my first time visiting :) Looking forward to it!

And I'm not normally a "beach" person either... but nothing says "summer" and "vacation" like a lazy day laying on the beach (with a hole in the sand for laying on my stomach!).

Is it June yet!?!

[/QUOTE]

Is it June yet!?![/QUOTE]

I sooooooo wish it was!!! I'm poorly today, sore throat, cold, blah! Fed up with working so keep coming back to sofa and B&B - you girls cheer me up!

Awwww sending some get well vibes your way hun!! I'm so bored at work I could cry lol seriously somebody needs to have mercy on me and let me go home!! Another two hours left to shift yet ......

Awwww sending some get well vibes your way hun!! I'm so bored at work I could cry lol seriously somebody needs to have mercy on me and let me go home!! Another two hours left to shift yet ......

Thanks lovely! What do you do for work? I work from home as I'm a freelance designer so it's great BUT no maternity early leave for me as if I don't work I don't have any money so I'll be working until I can't reach the keyboard :cry:

Aw hopefulheath, hope you feel better. Im off work sick, been signed off for a week with tonsillitis :(

Aw hopefulheath, hope you feel better. Im off work sick, been signed off for a week with tonsillitis :(

Oh dear!!! Sorry to hear that too hon...:hugs: hope you feel better soon! I've lost my voice so my dogs are very confused...they're like 'why's the fat one whispering???' xxx

Thanks lovely! What do you do for work? I work from home as I'm a freelance designer so it's great BUT no maternity early leave for me as if I don't work I don't have any money so I'll be working until I can't reach the keyboard :cry:

I'm a secretary in an estate agents... probably the worlds dullest job lol I feel like my time working here is time that I will NEVER get back lol. Oh well 27.5 working days left!! Ooh your work sounds far more exciting! What kinds of things do you design?? X And I can't reach my keyboard now unless I'm sat in a weird position ha ha

Ach no!!!! It's a good job I've got extra get well vibes for you too hun :) XXX

My Dh would probably love it if I had lost my voice as he has the hangover from hell today lol - told him thats what he gets for going out on a school night and trying to keep up with the boys lol my DH could get drunk on a wine gum as hardly ever drinks lol XXX

Argghh, i keep automatically clicking on second trimester lol.

Whats everyone done today?
For once, the weathers been lovely up north! We took the dogs for a walk, went to matalan to buy me some granny pants, then took a trip to pets at home for a new lead. Cant believe they sell easter eggs for dogs, cats and rabbits! hehe. They had hot cross buns too :p
Got a great bra from Matalan by the way...it was only £6. I tried on there maternity bras and they werent very supportive, so i decided to try a "pre surgery" bra...padded and supportive but with no wiring. Its fab! Also, the granny pants were 3 pairs for a fiver, theyre that funny micro fibre stuff so stretch like mad, dead comfy.

x

I'm a secretary in an estate agents... probably the worlds dullest job lol I feel like my time working here is time that I will NEVER get back lol. Oh well 27.5 working days left!! Ooh your work sounds far more exciting! What kinds of things do you design?? X And I can't reach my keyboard now unless I'm sat in a weird position ha ha

I design packaging for toys, gifts and gadgets - yeah I know that sounds fun and sometimes it is but today I could send it further!! I keep trying to work but I just can't be bothered at all today :dohh: - I don't think your job sounds dull - I love looking at property!! But 27.5 days eh - heaven!!!

By the way - on a seperate note - I've noticed loads of threads about people washing baby clothes. Um....:blush: just wondered why the needed washing if they were new??? Sorry if I sound stupid, it just seems a bit weird to me but I'm sure there is a good reason that I just haven't come across!! :blush:

I think its a precautionary thing hun as you don't know whats touched them in store but I'm probably wrong thinking that lol that was my logic anyways!! More knowledgable ladies - discuss and reveal!! Barbles, Jellytot3 and ClaireMuir123 - you all have kiddies already - why do you wash clothes first?????? X

Oh and p.s hopeful heath I don't mind looking at the property but it's when there's nobody to look at the property that its very boring and nobody has phoned or come in the office all day .... dullsville lol XXX

Yo Jellytot!!! Ooh might have to swing by matalan at the weekend and get some of the bras and pants you mentioned. I have maternity bras but they've got no padding and I feel a bit self conscious wearing them when it's cold if you catch my drift lol. Easter eggs for cats?!!! I am so gonna get my moggy Stella one of those bad boys!! XXX

Oh and p.s hopeful heath I don't mind looking at the property but it's when there's nobody to look at the property that its very boring and nobody has phoned or come in the office all day .... dullsville lol XXX

Ohhhh dear - yeah that sounds dull BUT it's a winner for us as if you had loads to do we would have you on here to create all the great threads!! :happydance::winkwink:

Ohhhh dear - yeah that sounds dull BUT it's a winner for us as if you had loads to do we would have you on here to create all the great threads!! :happydance::winkwink:

Lol I do worry sometimes that I post too much for people but then if I didn't I would a) have withdrawl symptoms, b) have nothing to do and c) miss you lovely ladies!! I've got a mad craving for onion rings dipped in bbq sauce at the minute.... awfully unhealthy but I'm practically dribbling at the thought of it lol XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->