A little advice on PG Tests (possibly TMI)

beegray

Mommy to Olivia
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Need some help. I have PCOS and often have later af cycles that stretch to the maximum of 47 days. I am currently sitting on 69 days (15 April last af). We NTNP and my DH works away from home alot. He came home halfway through me cycle before the next expected af (27 May last expected af). the last day we dtd was 10 May right? So i would have expected that by the 27 May expected AF i would definitely get a positive test. but tested for two days and all negative. Accepted that and moved on. Went to the doctor for a cold on the 7th june and informed her of the late af and she did a test and neg as well (was fully expecting that). So i crossed it off and expected af to be here within the week. Today, still nothing. Yet i'm experiencing pregnancy symptoms, over the last week my need to pee has increased ten fold, i'm constantly hungry (today alone i have gone through two ice cream tubs of pop corn, plus breakfast and lunch and other snacks), getting tired quickly, the girls are rather larger and nipples are abit tender. so my big question after that long story is if its possible that i have been pregnant this whole time and the test could have been false neg?

Just asking more to ease my mind because they were glaringly negative, no hint no nothing. If i go by the last time we dtd give or take a few days i should be 7 weeks now, when i did the tests been 4 and 5 weeks, i mean test would definately show up by then right???? :wacko:

Im waiting another week or so before getting more tests but considering just going straight for bloods. But anyone able to tell me about false negatives especially testing that far on?

Thanks for the help ladies

I don't have any experience with false negatives, but I would do what you suggested at the end there and go straight for bloods! Then you'll know for sure either way. I would think a test would show by now, but weirder things have happened. I'm sure it's frustrating and I'm sorry I don't have better advice, maybe some other ladies will? I hope you are able to get it figured out asap!!

My sister got false negatives with both of her pregnancies POAS never ever worked for her :nope: with her 1st she only found out she was pregnant as went for a scan to find out what was going on! with her 2nd confirmed by bloods :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->