A little confused how pregnant I am - please help!

Jetset

Reaction score
I found out I was pregnant Monday 23rd May in the evening (so not FMU) with a Tesco own brand which came up immediately. I then squeezed a bit more out and did a FRER which came up in seconds.

On Tuesday 24th May I did a CB Digital which showed at 1-2 weeks. I then did another CB Digital on Thursday 26th May which showed as 2-3 weeks.

This evening I have done another CB Digital (I bought a larger pack a few weeks ago) and it came up straight away with 3+ :

https://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l592/_jetset_/4weeks5days2.jpg

The first day of my last period was around 1st May but I had some spotting on 29th April and then some bleeding on 30th April (but classed start as 1st May because that was the first day of real bleeding).

The CB Digital saying 3+ suggests I am now 5 weeks...

So, any ideas ladies?

u wont truely find out till your scan just go from your lmp it could be multiples or just strong hcg :)

Oh God... don't say multiples!!!

I have booked a private early scan in a couple of weeks time (23rd June) due to having a higher risk profession, so will they be able to give me more of an idea then? I will be almost 8 weeks by my calculations and just over 8 weeks if I use the CB calculations.

I got 3+ weeks on a cb test when I know for a fact I was 2-3 weeks. Like someone said before it can either just mean strong hcg or multiples! I am too going for an early scan on Saturday. I'll be 8wks 3 days...will let you know the outcome!! Hopefully there's just the one bun in the oven lol x

I wouldn't worry too much about the digi result as HCG can vary so much among women, some just naturally produce more.

Your 8 week scan should be able to give you an accurate date based on measurements :) I have an 8 week scan this weekend too! x

go from your lmp until you get the scan results. That would make you 5 weeks on Saturday :)
congratulations x

Thanks ladies... I don't think the days have ever dragged like they are at the moment!

I have 21 days to wait before I head for the early scan, I think I will have gone crazy by then!

You didn't mention ovulation... is there any chance you know the date of OV? That would really pin-point it.

I had a very long cycle, and the first day of my period was April 11, but I did not OV until May 6. When I called my doctor to let them know that I had a BFP, they thought that I could come in the next week for an ultrasound after I told them my LMP ("Oh, you're 6 weeks already!"); but since I knew the date of OV, I could tell them that I was barely 4 weeks along.

Best of luck :)

This is the first month I used the CBFM... These are the results:

Wed 11th May - LOW (BD'd)
Thurs 12th May - PEAK (BD'd)
Fri 13th May - PEAK
Sat 14th May - HIGH
Sun 15th May - LOW

Hi just to reassure you I have just the one bun in the oven so it doesn't always mean multiples!! :) scan was amazing! Worth every penny xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->