a little panicked please advise

laura3103

Mum to 2 expecting no3 :)
Reaction score
hi girls sorry about the TMI but i have just been to the loo and wiped to find what i think is brown blood it had a tiny clot in there do you think i should phone the hospital or is this normal.

ring the hospital, its not (As far as i know) normal to have blood brown or red this far along in pregnancy, it could be that you have a low laying placenta or somthing else it could be nothing at all bit its best to talk to a MW about it x

could be any number of things but i'd always call to be on the safe side xx keep us posted xx

definately ring the labour ward at yr hospital and ask,fx that everything is ok and keep us posted as to what they say xx

rang them because he asnt moved yet i have got to wait an hour and see if he moves if not ring them back and go in.

thanks girls

rang them because he asnt moved yet i have got to wait an hour and see if he moves if not ring them back and go in.

thanks girls

Will keep my fx that he starts moving amd all is ok, :hugs:

have a cold drink hun and sit down to encourage him to move. Hope all is ok xx

My friend who is 22 weeks, had the same thing happen this morn, she went to the delivery suite, and everything was fine, they put it down to her low lying placenta xx fx'd hunn xx

Hope all is ok hun xxx

no movement as yet just drank some cold squash and had a chocolate dessert and nothing as yet might go and lie on me bed see if i can find him with my doppler.

Hope your little man moves for you soon, they really do get us worried don't they. I'm sure everything will be ok hun, but make sure you get yourself and bubs checked just in case xx

I had some brown blood stained discharge twice in my last pregnancy.l BOth times I rang and they took me into the day unit for monitoring. Both times it was nothing, but always better to be on the safe side. Hope you get some movement soon. They never move when you want them to do they!

thanks girls hes moving now give me 3 nice kicks before i had to phone and now hes having a good old play in there.

gonna keep an eye on his movements tho through the night to put my mind a rest.

still got a really achy bump tho so if that gets any worse i will be ringing back up.

thanks girls hes moving now give me 3 nice kicks before i had to phone and now hes having a good old play in there.

gonna keep an eye on his movements tho through the night to put my mind a rest.

still got a really achy bump tho so if that gets any worse i will be ringing back up.

So glad bubs started moving xx

i had this at 33 weeks and went into labour ward at night (they told me to go in and get checked). they put me on monitor and then dr. came and did an internal. all seemed ok so got sent home but i think they should always get u to go in. movement good sign though hun. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->