A + OPK: More likely in the 11-2pm time frame or 4-8pm time frame?

ballbaby

Reaction score
I seem to get "almosts" either time, however, for kicks I did one this am at 6:30am and actually registered 1/4 of the test band, which is unusual for me as FMU is ALWAYS NEG! So I held it from 6:30-11am, did the test and it's very dark, nearly positive.... Could all of my other mediocre tests been because of frequency and not holding it, and this flukey "almost positive" is only because I held my urine and my body is so whacked it would have always been almost positive if I held it for 4 hrs??

OR, could it well be on the way to + and hold again for 4 hrs after 4pm today and test at 8pm?

Thoughts thank soooo much:shrug::shrug:

I always read that you should hold it and limit fluid intake for a couple hours prior to taking your OPK. That is what I do. I don't know that it is necessary, but from what I read, it is recommended.

I always hold my urine for 3 hours and aim to take my test between 2-4pm. But I've seen and read about women taking them at all different times during the day and getting their positives.

I think it is different from woman to woman. Some may only find they get them earlier and some later in the day. The first test I took I used FMU but I don't now. I wait 3-4 hours after the FMU and limit my intake of liquid. I find I have been getting better results with testing between 6-9:30 pm. But that is just me and it is my first cycle. :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->