A rant, about my cats.

zBaby

Reaction score
I have two cats,
Love them to death.

when one uses the littler box, she makes NO kind of foul smell.
Then the other one uses it,
And its HORRIBLE.

:growlmad:

I can totally relate, one of my cats is a little lady, whereas I believe my other to be a tomboy - she farts and everything :sick:

Don't have much advice but I totally understand where you're coming from!

xo

Argh, my SIL's tomcat doesn't cover his poo. Love him to bits, but he's rather foul.

Lol I have this issue too. Have a rather large male cat who is 5 and when he uses the litter tray, it doesn't smell at all. Then I have a little female cat, and hers bloody stink. Honestly smelt nothing like it before!

I have five cats, so I can relate. It was worse when I used litter for them, but I have since switched to cedar shavings (I think it's mainly used for large rodents) but it definitely helps with the smell.

Ha ha I know exactly what you mean. I have 2 cats, mum and son we got them from the cat rescue 2 years ago. Her poo and pee barely smell. But OMG when he goes - you know! Its foul. I dont understand it either - they both eat the same food and drink the same water. LOL!

We have 3 cats, all under a year old. The two females are fairly painless when it comes to the littler tray (though the fact we have to use one is because they are the pickiest little shits around and hate getting their paws wet, so refuse to dig up outside when it raids, which is half the year). The little male... he wakes you up when he shits in the night. It's that loud and THAT smelly. He was found by some domestic workers who fed him on sadza (like porridge) for the first few weeks of his life, and then the MIL found him and "rescued" him by feeding him on dog food and full fat milk. /facepalm. Tried telling her cats are lactose intolerant but she was having none of it. Anyway, he adopted us after sneaking over and drinking the WATER and CAT food we have down for our kitties. His belly isn't distended now and he isn't in pain when he poops, but there must have been some permanent damage for the persistent squits and stench of pure death to still be happening.

I love my cats. I just wish they smelled a little less.

Our maine coon boys poo smells terrible! And hes so frequent. Hes a good boy and never has an accident and always covers it up but we do wish we could have spare room just for him to poo in so it doesnt stink the whole house out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->