A Thread For One Born Every Minute :o)

jadesh101

Keira&Seren
Reaction score
Hey ladies One Born Every Minute is on so thought I would make a thread specially so we don't all clog up the site with the same thread :thumbup:

I can't wait so excited hehe :happydance:

thankies i almost forgot it was on :haha: turned over ready now :thumbup:

good idea!

i only watched last weeks on sunday, that girl did make me laugh!!! i felt sorry for her but she was such a drama queen :lol: she was a different girl once she had the epidural!!

felt really sorry for the chinese lady and i really dont like that woman on the reception desk!:growlmad:

all turned over, sat ready. thanks for the reminder!!

thats the hospital i had Austin in, alot of the midwives i had are on it.
Me n my mum know the chinese ladys husband through work!

No problem Lesley, and yes thought it would be a good idea as last week every subject had the same thread so I thought it was best just to make the one lol.

And Nikki that sam ( ginger girl ) was a bit of a pain at first, I mean I know I haven't had a natural birth but I did have a emergency c-section and I have been told it is just as painful and NO WAY did I make that much fuss lol, the lady at the desk was a bit of a bitch to tell the truth :o)

Im watching now :D

I really dislike the woman on reception too,if the receptionist at the hosp i went to spoke to me ow she does when i was in labour i think i might have ripped her head off:haha::muaha:

Oh really Katy that is really interesting bet your excited to watch it then, what do you mean ' in on it ' though ??????? :o|

And Nikki that sam ( ginger girl ) was a bit of a pain at first, I mean I know I haven't had a natural birth but I did have a emergency c-section and I have been told it is just as painful and NO WAY did I make that much fuss lol, the lady at the desk was a bit of a bitch to tell the truth :o)

:shock: the girl who was making a fuss! i couldnt believe how she was being!..:wacko:

i nearly died when i was in there so its pretty emotional!
that stupid receptionist didnt work there when i had austin thank god!

I felt like slapping her and shouting SNAP OUT OF IT WOMEN FUCKING HELL lmao :o(=)

jadesh i have had a normal birth on gas n air an 2 csections and sections are just as painful! if not more in the long run!

katycam i like the older MW with the glasses, the lady who said she had never had kids, she looks really lovely and gentle!

Aww feel so sorry for this lady (the one with the baby with his insides o nthe outside)

jadesh i have had a normal birth on gas n air an 2 csections and sections are just as painful! if not more in the long run!

katycam i like the older MW with the glasses, the lady who said she had never had kids, she looks really lovely and gentle!

yeah shes lovely she came in to see me quite a few times

CHRIST that was a quick birth (water birth) and yes lucy-lu it is so so sad

aw bless her she is so nervous, I think I would be the same when I decide to have my second baby ( that is if I can have her/him natural )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->