A Thread for Rainbow Baby Mommies! (Graduated from TTC and PG!)

Yay Jessica! What's been up with you lately?

Yeah, Daniel wants to still be momma's big baby boy. He freaks when he sees me holding his cousin Marc who is 3 months old. So thats pretty much why we are waiting other than money is really tight right now. I'm trying to find a job. Had 2 interviews last week but nothing came of them.

Kelly - Happy 12 weeks! :happydance:

Army - I'm sorry to hear that nothing came of your interviews :(

have been o busy that I am just literally exhausted. I am working full time and this year job is extra stressful. We cannot get our students to do anything - literally. With all that I am doing 2 masters courses this semester...and I do not have the time to commit to it with my job and spending time with Kadence after work. I am taking her to see Sesame Street in concert on Sunday. I am really looking forward to the break. On a brighter note, OH and I plan on TTC when Kadence is 27 months which is MAY! I hope he don't change his mind before then

Thats exciting! I'm due in may lol, my baby making days will be OVER after this one and for once I'm glad to say it!

I may be pregnant already. The past 4 days I have had cramping really low in my abdomen. Also been super tired. Testing on November 5th.

Kelly - Happy 13 weeks! :happydance:

Army - I'm excited for you to test! :happydance:

AF arrived one day late. Onto next cycle. Good news is that our anniversary (next Friday) is 5 days before I'm supposed to ovulate but we will be alone and BDing that whole weekend (next Friday through Sunday) so we have a pretty good chance!

Well I'm 7 weeks pregnant today. Also I am a college student again so its going to be busy until baby gets here. Got to call tomorrow to set up my 8 week appointment. Hopefully Dr. isnt to upset with me since he wanted us to wait until April.

Army - Yay! I'm so happy for you! Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :happydance:

Thanks. Well Dr. doesnt have any opening until early February so I guess I wont get seen until 11 weeks. Oh well, everything is good on my end so I can wait. 8 weeks tomorrow!

I wasn't seen till 12 weeks this time due to traveling, didn't really change much.

Had to reschedule so my ultrasound is next Thursday. Want time to speed up. Hoqw is everyone else?

Well I will be 15 weeks pregnant tomorrow but got some bad news at my ultrasound. I had a bit of bleeding 3 weeks back and it is because of a placental abruption( placenta tries to tear away from uterine wall) and thus I am limited on lifting and exercise. It also means that although I am due August 16th, they don't expect me to make it past 36 weeks before delivering. Also means I will have to have a 3rd C-section instead of a natural birth like we were hoping for. All I want now is a health baby who stays in the womb past 30 weeks.

How is everyone? Anyone else expecting or trying?

AFM: Placenta has attached around the bleed (good) but is now low-lying (potentially bad) and so I go back in 3 weeks to check on position of placenta. If it ends up being placenta pervia then I have to have another C-section which isnt my favorite thing since I am going to be taking 2 classes in the fall and we are hoping to have one more after this one so a natural birth is our hope but whatever we need to do to help baby is what will be done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->