A Thread for Rainbow Baby Mommies! (Graduated from TTC and PG!)

I had an idea for a small (not big profit) business that I'd like to run by you ladies. Let me know if you think its stupid. I wont be offended.
Idea: I thought about starting a small sign business. Here are the things I came up with for signs:
-Quiet Please. Sleeping Baby inside.
-Do Not Disturb. Nursing inside.
I haven't thought of any others at the moment but will work on it if the idea seems to be a good one. They would be wood (sanded and painted) with a ribbon through the holes at the top so it would fit over a nail on a door or a doorknob.

Wow Kelly, That's great news.
I must be the only one of the bunch that is wtt until our LO is a little older?

Well I wasn't actively trying all that hard to get pregnant, was kind of hoping it would take a little longer lol.

Army sounds like it could work.

Army - I think that sounds like a lovely idea, I guess you won't know unless you try? :D

So I am having very sharp pain in my left ovary. Not sure if its another ruptured/leaking cyst or if I'm actually ovulating. I just took my last 3 ovulation tests (they were a bit old) and for the first time since Daniel was born there is a very clear line on them. The line is only half as dark as the control line. For the heck of it I also checked my CM and cervical position. CM was creamy and cervix is low, hard, and closed. Does this mean I already ovulated? The last time we had sex was 9 days ago. I have been randomly checking my CM and it was creamy 10 days ago.

Answered you in other thread army.

How is everyone? Still around? I finally got my period on sat 5 weeks post D&C for a blighted ovum. Looking forward to ntnp again. Hoping for another miracle in short time.

Thanks for replying.

I'm still here. Dh is going away for National Guard summer camp on Thursday and our roof is getting redone this week so it will be interesting.

Army - I hope it's not another ruptured/leaking Cyst and that it's Ovulation pain instead!

Kelly - I'm still here, I hate saying this but I'm glad to hear that AF finally arrived for you. Wishing you all the luck in the world for NTNP <3

Thanks ex. I know what you mean. I was glad she finally came to. I hope we're lucky and I get pregnant just as fast this time.

I hope its ovulation but I think I missed it because after that one it got lighter rather than darker. So even if I did ovulate I dont think we are pregnant. Which means I'm expecting AF on Saturday if I did ovulate. Will test on Monday if AF is no show by then.

WAIT! You had Jayden already? When did that happen? Did I miss a whole page of posts?

Army - I hope AF stays away on Saturday ;)

I sure have, Jayden arrived on the 7th May 2014 at 3:04am weighing 9lbs 4oz, he is 6 weeks old today <3

Yay for a big healthy boy! 5 days after Jerusha turned 3. Well congrats!

LMAO, if I'm pregnant already Dh may have a heart attack, lol.

I'll have a heart attack if I get pregnant this first cycle since the D&C but purely out of gob smacked shock. If I don't get pg I'm cool to because I'll be having lots of alcoholic drinks with one oft best friends I visiting next month! Can't wait for July to get here already!

I'll be the only adult not drinking when we go to the beach for my brother's 30th birthday weekend but thats because 1. Daniel is STILL breastfeeding and 2. I dont care for most alcoholic drinks though I'm sure my mom will offer.

Army - Happy belated 3rd birthday to Jerusha and thank you ever so much!

I'm keeping everything crossed for you ladies to get a BFP :blush:

Thanks but I seriously doubt I even ovulated this month. I took a test today out of sheer curiosity and BFN as I expected. Just hoping to be pregnant before Christmas.

Army - You're welcome, sorry to hear that you got a BFN :(

I'll keep everything crossed for you that you get a BFP before Christmas.

Thanks. I think my body tried to ovulate again today. I have the high, soft, open cervical position and I had the familiar pinching pain with a slight backache. But my CM wasn't ovulation quality. Anyways, even if I did successfully ovulate this time, DH wont be home for another 7 days so I know I wont get a BFP at least until August.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->