A Thread for Rainbow Baby Mommies! (Graduated from TTC and PG!)

You're welcome. That's good that you get so many Ovulation symptoms.

I feel great about our boys being so close together, this way they can grow up together and they will be able to play together :D

Are you wanting any more than 2 kids?

I am bloated and nauseous. Couldnt eat most my dinner and just feel icky tonight. Cleaning 2 poopy diapers in a row didnt help either.

My daughter has regressed with potty training but she's only 3 so I'm not too upset. Hoping we can have her potty trained by next fall.

Army - We would love to try for a girl but we know that it's not 100% guaranteed, we would be happy either way, boy or girl, as long as he/she is healthy. Not for a good few years or so yet though, both me and my OH would like more children so it's looking good for the future ;)

Sorry to hear that you are feeling bloated and nauseous, I hope you feel better soon.

I'm sorry to hear that your Daughter has regressed with potty training, I'm sure she will master it soon, fingers crossed.

How are you girls doing? Not much activity on here lately.

AFM-Not much. We are chugging along. Waiting to see if Dh gets a new position at the company that would have him switching shifts but also would bring home $200 more dollars a month at least since we have been really struggling.

We are officially going to start TTC next month!

I am going to become a Beachbody Coach in either September/October. I promise I wont bombard you with ads or anything but I may mention new programs as they come out.

Army - Not doing too bad over here thank you, both Tyler and Jayden seem to be feeling a bit under the weather though, hopefully they will both start to feel better soon.

Good luck to your DH in getting a new position at the company.

Yay for TTC next month, how exciting! :happydance:

I hope your Beach Body Coaching goes well, I just started going to the gym yesterday :D

Well my real goal that I am going to work towards next year is becoming a Physical Therapy Assistant. I need 50 observation hours to even apply though so that's my first goal. Also trying to refresh my Spanish.

I hope everything goes well and that you manage to fulfil your goals, I'm sure you will :D

Got to meet my new nephew Marc today. He is so small compared to my babies. Born at 37 weeks and 5 days, 6 lbs 6 ounces and 18 1/4 inches long. He felt so tiny in my arms while I held him for nearly 20 minutes. He was asleep and he kept twitching his feet which almost made me laugh. I promised I wouldnt share pictures (Dh wont even let me put them in here) for another week. Dh really didnt want me to hold him because he knows it'll make me want one more. I just told him I've been ready for 3 months and that he'd get over it soon. LOL Was that mean?

I would have 20 if I could but DH and I agreed that 2 will be the magic number.

That's sweet that you got to meet your new Nephew :D

I don't think that's mean at all, I think it's quite funny to be honest, can't beat honesty and being straight to the point :haha:

My OH would have had me pregnant already if it was down to him, he wants loads of babies :shock:

Yeah, my Dh's number keeps getting higher too. I just tell him it all depends on if I have to have anymore C-sections because most doctors will tell you no more C-sections after 3. I want to try for 2 more kids, after that I'm not so sure.

I hope so too. We will officially be TTC in August but will be taking a relaxed approach until October if it doesn't happen by then.

Well we decided not to officially TTC until January. How is everyone else?

I didn't think this thread was still going? Who is still around?

I think it might just be the 3 of us left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->