AARRGGHH!!! She got me again!!!

bekc2005

Reaction score
DAMN THAT WITCH!!! :witch::witch::witch:

Really though we might have done it this month........ :nope:.........:sad2:

Know how you're feeling! Try to keep positive. I'm trying hard!! x:hugs:

Thanks all! It's nice to know I'm not alone!!!

It's just .....so.......well......rubbish! :nope:

I understand how people get so bitter about it, it is mega disappointing.

Oh well I really shouldn't moan too much cause we haven't been trying very long.

It just seems so silly to have been on the pill ten years trying to stop it happening and now spend every month hoping for it. :shrug:

Maybe I will have to think about actually trying properly and charting ect, it just seems alot of effort and stress for something that in principle should be very simple :wacko:

Thanks for all the support x :hugs:

Sorry to hear that Bekc, don't give up hope, next month will be here sooner than you know it! x

Got me too yesterday :-(
oh well, only month 1 of ntnp.
I really thought it was something that the moment you dtd around ov you get pg! Until I started reading forums!
Not sure why I feel so dissapointed - prob cause I imagined telling my dh on his birthday :-(

try and stay positive - im trying really hard to , im not charting or anything im hoping the relaxed approach will work soon!! weve been trying for 3 months now xx

:hug:
She got me today as well, but I'm not too surprised as OH was ill and/or asleep and/or I was tired at the times we "should" have been DtD. Not to mention the fact that my cycle was a lot shorter than predicted!
It's one of those "pick yourself up, dust yourself down, and start over" moments, which is hard to do, but worth it in the end. Keep your chin up, there's always next time. xx

Oh well I really shouldn't moan too much cause we haven't been trying very long.

It just seems so silly to have been on the pill ten years trying to stop it happening and now spend every month hoping for it. :shrug:

I know exactly what you mean. I didn't realise that you could only get pregnant at certain points in your cycle until embarassingly recently - I also spent 10 years on the pill & it does seem like a waste - and the 2 times that I took the morning after pill before that because of condom issues!!!

I had such positive mental attitude a few weeks ago - I took my last pack of pills in December last year & finally started NTNP about a month ago but it seems that since we took that decision my cycles have gone crazy. I came on on Monday 1st November for 7 days, & then came on again today, much heavier & I have horrible cramps & an upset stomach to go with it - and I am horribly hormonal... maybe I need some kind of ovulation testing kit just to check that I'm working properly?? That kind of cycle isn't normal and leaves a very small window to get duffed up in!

Anyway, sorry for massively taking over your post to rant - I guess what I mean is I feel your pain, and lets hope that it gets better soon. All I want for xmas is a 28 day cycle (or at least one that's bigger than 9 days)...or maybe a BFP!

Fairy dust to all xxx

Hello MrsB09,

Fingers crossed for proper cycles for you soon :flower: - not sure what shaped present that would be under the tree? lmao!!!

Its a nightmare when the blinking :witch: gets you each month but I really hope it is all worth it for the BFP.

Don't worry about 'taking over' the thread - you haven't - it's nice to hear from other people in similar situations!! :)

and every time some says chin up, there's always next month, I secretly have a grumble to myself and then realise it's true and feel much better, cause next month might just be the one!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->