About to 'O' 26th July anyone else?

yay give that line chance to get nice and dark :)

Here is OPK in green and HPT in blue.

https://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd360/NatalieW_82/b650f6a5.jpg

Not sure you can see a huge amount.

Rah, looks like implantation dip!!!

How is everyone else doing?

hope so see what happens tomorrow

have you resisted the urge to test again today??

how is everyone else doing anything exciting going on with symptoms??

Fingers crossed for tomorrow!! No POAS here. X

Tomorrow morning with FMU. Then I will leave it until AF due to do a digital test :) x

I am very excited about your temperature tomorrow!!

temp back up at 36.9 yay fingers crossed

working today so won't be logged on till lunch about 2 but can't wait to see you test nataliew

Fantastic!!!

Here is today's at the bottom

https://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd360/NatalieW_82/f6a6d5d7.jpg

Omg... Exciting, that line is getting progressively darker!!! I have had zero symptoms... I am defo out.

No dont think that WeeNat. You don't need symptoms to be pregnant!! Is this your first?

weenat with dd i had nothing wouldn't of known till 22weeks when i felt her move good job i did a test lol

No dont think that WeeNat. You don't need symptoms to be pregnant!! Is this your first?

I have a 36 month old daughter. I have PCOS and it took over 5 yrs to conceive her. This year my periods have been regular and I get a pos opk nearly the same time every month. I just don't think this is my month. But looks like its yours :happydance:

weenat with dd i had nothing wouldn't of known till 22weeks when i felt her move good job i did a test lol

Aw :hugs: I know sum people don't get symptoms but with my dd I got every single symptom. Good luck to you, when will u be testing?? I'm due AF in about 3 days

Natalie aaaaaaaaahhhh!! how exciting!!! That is sooo a good line for this early!! I had ic, but they work well for you! Congrats! now go out and get a frer!

Rah, Yay for your temp!

Weenat, they say ppl are diff with symptoms and each pg is diff. Just cause u had symptoms with dd doesn't mean you will w/ subsequent pregnancies. How much dtd did you do?

AFM I am now 10 dpo and had a bfn at 8 dpo and this morning 10 dpo. I know it is still early, but atm I am not optimistic I guess i keep going back and forth, but I think w/ the other 2 pgs I felt this "feeling like I need to burp" by now and have had it very sparingly and not since a couple days ago. I sooo hope I am though. I saw a psychic at a friends party last night and she did say next birthday will be a big month for me and good things and also for having a baby she saw 8, which could mean the 8th month (August) or 8 months from now, which is April and my bday month and my dd if I am pg! Not much of a believer in all that, but if it helps with PMA I will take it for now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->