About to 'O' 26th July anyone else?

im trying not to test till Sat but if temp stays up will be very tempted thus at 10dpo

weenat keep positive

Well I couldn't stop myself. You are very strong willed to stop that!!

Hi Kmp, we dtd everyday from two days before pos opk and on day of pos then nothing after that.

Rah, I did test today, don't know why but I did.... And as I thought, negative.

Rah, I did test today, don't know why but I did.... And as I thought, negative.

test with me on Thursday that's when your af is due isnt it ??

are you testing tomorrow nataliew ?

kmp that sounds exciting i have been a physic for years would love to go again just trying yo find a good one

Congratulations Natalie... a H&H 9 months to you!!

Yes Rah, expecting AF on Thursday.. and she never dissipoints!!! We will test at the same time, keep me updated with your good news :kiss: x

Thanks WeeNat. Also keep positive thoughts!!!

Rah I shall re-test in two days I think... or shall I wait until Friday to test on a Digi??

Thanks WeeNat. Also keep positive thoughts!!!

Rah I shall re-test in two days I think... or shall I wait until Friday to test on a Digi??

You must be soooo excited!!! How long were you trying??

If i were you i would re-test in a few days then do a digi friday :haha:!!

What were your symptoms???

Yes we are excited to have another on the way.:happydance: This was a mamonth first cycle off the pill. Didn't Ov until 29th and that was CD34!! Symptom wise, i had implantation pain at 6DPO and I had blue veins over my breasts. Thats about it.

I am beginning to feel a bit :sick: in evenings now...although that is early!!

everyone test Thursday then you can do a digi Fri as well lol

just realised im 8dpo thought i was 7 bonus will make me 11days on Thursday hope to see a line
getting pains on right side and felt sick last 2 days at 4pm and a bit tonight but there is a vomiting bug going round work

hope so have you worked out your est due date???

Yes we are excited to have another on the way.:happydance: This was a mamonth first cycle off the pill. Didn't Ov until 29th and that was CD34!! Symptom wise, i had implantation pain at 6DPO and I had blue veins over my breasts. Thats about it.

I am beginning to feel a bit :sick: in evenings now...although that is early!!

Wow!!! Well, i have Zero symptoms....the TWW is a crazy ride! I cant wait to get off

everyone test Thursday then you can do a digi Fri as well lol

Ok, Thursday it is then... not expecting great things. But i hope it brings us our :bfp:s, who knows?

remember everyone/every preg is different

i want m/s this time i felt so cheated last time no cravings no sickness nothing just s bad labour want an easy one next time lol

so i decied to test this am with fmu then hid it from hubby and didnt look then on way home from dropping hubby at work i nearly vomited with the smell of bacon so i tested again with 2nd mu
the one with tue on is fmu
https://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg564/rah145/005.jpg

so i decied to test this am with fmu then hid it from hubby and didnt look then on way home from dropping hubby at work i nearly vomited with the smell of bacon so i tested again with 2nd mu
the one with tue on is fmu
https://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg564/rah145/005.jpg

Omg.... Congratulations, looks like you have your :bfp:!!!

Happy any Healthy 9 months to you :happydance:.

Now for me to test but I honestly believe I'm out. After over two years of trying I doubt this is my month xxx

I thought i had no chance as we bd Friday i ov Sunday then bd Monday but obviously enough!
PMA not over till af arrives!

OMG!! Congrats Rah. What date do you think??

I think I'm the 18th April.

WeeNat, your not out until the fat witch appears!!

I thought i had no chance as we bd Friday i ov Sunday then bd Monday but obviously enough!
PMA not over till af arrives!

Have you told your hubby yet?? It's so exciting!!!

I'm 12 dpo now. Did you temp at all. How long were you trying and what have been your symptoms??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->