Accents!!!

am i just stupid but i wanna do one but i dont understand half the questions pmsl!!!!

steph you're so pretty :D

amy your voice is so cute, you sound really young! :haha:

and cari, i like arianna screaming in it :D

You all say aluminium roung :hissy:

Also I had an American babysitter once, do you pronounce herb (as in the green things that you put in food) as "erb" ?!
I thought that was so strange haha

Also I had an American babysitter once, do you pronounce herb (as in the green things that you put in food) as "erb" ?!

LOL
most Americans do, although I've always pronounced herb with an "h" and people used to make fun of me for it in school LOL

LOL
most Americans do, although I've always pronounced herb with an "h" and people used to make fun of me for it in school LOL

Don't listen to them Amy! You pronounce that H loud and proud in the knowledge you are right :smug:

I've done one, I sound like a prat and Max kept making me laugh.
And I think it goes a bit weird sound wise in the middle

https://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m566/laurapixelheart/th_Movie7.jpg

I just realised I sound exactly like my OHs best mate haha

its not called a clicker its called a remote :haha: why do people call it a clicker?

I say erb lol. and yes sorry Arianna sort of took over my video, lol, she's kinda loud :haha:

Ok, so I was tumbling (as usual) and came across the accent challenge. And I know a lot of us are from lots of different places (reppin' the lone star state!) and i thought it would be cool to see what kind of accents we all have!
Pretty much, you record yourself saying these things:

Your name and username and where you’re from.

PRONOUNCE THE FOLLOWING WORDS

Aunt, Roof, Route, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Pajamas, Caught, Naturally, Aluminum, GIF, Tumblr, Crackerjack, Doorknob, Envelope, GPOY.

QUESTIONS:

What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?

What is a bubbly carbonated drink called?

What do you call gym shoes?

What do you call your grandparents?

What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?

What is the thing you change the TV channel with?

Choose a book and read a passage from it.

Do you think you have an accent?

Be a wizard or a vampire?

Do you know anyone on BnB in real life?

I did this for tumblr, so the last question is different. I know one BnB girl in real life haha. Here's my recording:
Lauren LaRee's Accent Challenge!

How many of you will post a video or recording? :)

When you read the book passage I seriously was thinking that I'd love just to have you sit and read to me...LOL I love Texas accents

Just watched some of these back and Lou you said aluminium wrong!!!! Traitor!!!

My mum always calls a remote control a hoofer doofer...I have NO idea why...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->