Accents!!!

I thought you were Lois haha... I just recorded myself, then deleted it - I'M A GOBBY CHAV!! :cry::cry: I can't believe I never realised!!

I thought you were Lois haha... I just recorded myself, then deleted it - I'M A GOBBY CHAV!! :cry::cry: I can't believe I never realised!!

Just do what I do, record one, and upload it and don't listen to it until it's too late.

ETA: Gem, we can chav up Leeds, together.

Just do what I do, record one, and upload it and don't listen to it until it's too late.

ETA: Gem, we can chav up Leeds, together.

Blates we chinny it up proper innit ;)

Done - will post tomorrow

Pre warning!!
1. I sound like Jade Goody
2. You will think I'm proper thick
3. For some reason my face is really fat and I have a double chin... not sure why hahaha!!
4. I look stoned for some reason, cos my eyes are all dazed lol

But other than that its quite funny watching it back, cos it seems normal to me, but no idea how you peoples are gonna see it, cos you are all waaaaaaay too posh haha!!!

Done - will post tomorrow

Pre warning!!
1. I sound like Jade Goody
2. You will think I'm proper thick
3. For some reason my face is really fat and I have a double chin... not sure why hahaha!!
4. I look stoned for some reason, cos my eyes are all dazed lol

But other than that its quite funny watching it back, cos it seems normal to me, but no idea how you peoples are gonna see it, cos you are all waaaaaaay too posh haha!!!

:rofl: Can't wait ;)

OHMYDAYS! THIS IS SO BAD!

Anyways, I aint tried to posh it up at all, I've just talked exactly how I do, I was tempted to put on a posh voice lol so I didnt sound like a complete idiot but that would of been cheating haha!

So yeah, this is my accent...

https://i898.photobucket.com/albums/ac189/xgem27x/th_Babyboys009.jpg

:rofl: you sound totally different to how I imagined!!! Lol

But yeah you do sound like jade goody xx

:rofl: Gem I just laughed like most of that, That's exactly how I sounded when I lived in Essex, I had to try and teach myself to talk a little bit posher :rofl: Love it, you chav! xx

I sound really posh when I talk to the twins, cos I go all high pitched lol, but I could no way talk like that 24/7, I'd give meself a headache haha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->