Accountability thread

Thats a good idea thank you elma

Up again this morning which i expected thanks to my binge last night. It wasnt worth it. A hit towards my weight loss and my budget.
Today im not sure how much exercise im gonna get as i gotta get some deep house cleaning done today. My motivation has been gone the last few days but i gotta do it now before the kids are done school for the summer.

So I think my focus has now switched to maintaining after a very shock bfp Yesterday

Congrats youngmamttc!!! Such exciting news!!!

So glad af is gone as is the water weight and bloatedness as i am down 2.4 lbs from yesterday!!!!

Aw, big congrats! Hope you have a healthy pregnancy.

Good job on the couple lbs, Candice. I'm feeling good too. Today tied my previous low. Ate well and had some good exercise yesterday. Today I'm taking it easy, though might get a PM walk in. I've eaten well thus far, but I'm RAVENOUS!

Omg you guys I'm off the wagon and I hate it! Dh and I have started looking at downsizing our home and have been looking around this past weekend and I have eaten crap! I'm so annoyed with myself. Then some artwork hanging in my bathroom fell randomly and shattered my fancy scale.... Which was the kiss of death. Lol. I need toget to the store and pick up items so I can eat better and then get a new scale and get back on my wagon. Oh and it's swim lessons this week and next for my oldest so I haven't worked out ether!! Gahhh!! My motivation is zapped, don't let me give in to it!!
Young mama congrats on the surprise bfp!! Lol they are fun, after they may not be fun. My youngest was a shock and I sure do like her ;)
And good job Elma!

Omg I miss my scale I'll have to get used to a whole new one :/

Think I'm back to losing weight again. What a roller coaster but today's tests were almost negative. Much lighter than 2 days ago so I think chemical pregnancy. Back at weight loss twice as hard! X

Oh sorry to hear that youngmamttc. Were you TTC? I guess not cause you said it was a shock?

Kmr, shape up or ship out!! :winkwink: but not having a scale would mess me up too. I know it's not for everyone, but my daily weight in keeps me motivated. When you say you're thinking of "downsizing" I assume you mean you're thinking of buying/renting a new (smaller) home?

Well I had my first low in over two weeks, down a whole 0.2 lbs :happydance:, but I'll take it. 147.4. I know I'm putting on a bit of muscle with all the squats, deadlifts, and arm routines I've been doing, so I'd expect weight loss to be slow.

I've come down with a slight cold, so I'm taking it easy again today and not gonna be too strict with the diet. I'll try to eat a lot of veggies and some fruit, and no sugar, but I'm gonna relax the restrictions on carbs and fats. Not that I wanted to get sick, but it's actually pretty good timing. I pulled a hamstring while bathing DS1 Sunday night (such a strenuous activity :haha:), not too terribly but enough that certain activities have been difficult. After my rest day yesterday and another day off today, I think I'll be good To go tomorrow.

No not actively ttc. I'm supposed to be infertile so was waiting for a prescription for clomid to start ttc next month so it was definitely a shock! We'd love another baby but can't try without clomid usually. I haven't started MC yet but my test this morning was almost negative so I'm sure it's around the corner x

Im so sorry to hear that youngmam

But i am down again this morning. Thats 3.8lbs down in the last 48 hours!!! I know it is just water weight from af but it still makes me excited :)

Not a low for me this morning, but not surprised since I fed my cold yesterday. I had a huge appetite, but managed to eat pretty healthy, just more overall quantity. Glad I did cause I'm feeling pretty good this morning (although it helped that baby slept better than he has in more than a week). Got a killer arms workout in followed by 30 min easy-ish walk/jog.

Im sure i am still losing water weight but I am down again today 😃 its a new low since i started losing weight again. I am 253.6!!! That is exactly 5lbs lost between tuesday morning and this morning(friday)!!!!
I am so excited

Young mama-- haha congrats congrats then! I thought I was infertile have dealt with infertility and PCOS while TTC so we were definitely not expecting to get surprised with our third baby! I used clomid to achieve all three pregnancies prior to surprise baby so she was an absolute shocker!!

I have done better today with diet, sticking closer to the fix. Expect the cliff bar I had after swim lessons lol. Havent worked it today and probably won't because I'm usually not motivated after the morning is gone, but we have no swim the next three days so I'll probably be able to work out all three days.

Yes when I say downsize I mean sell this house and buy something that is smaller/cheaper! We found a winner last weekend and wanted to move forward but apparently our type of mortgage won't allow us to borrow LESS THAN a certain amount, which I'm still super upset about.

Congrats on the new low Candice!

Oh, I've been doing my bikini at the pool for swim and I haven't been embarrassed of self conscious. It's been wonderful. I know ibdont have the beach body I had hopes to at this point but I'm really happy being able to not feel bad about myself. That says a lot inthink!!

Didn't eat so great yesterday. Definitely having trouble finding my motivation and willpower to say no to treats and junk food this time around on the 21 day fix. I guess I'm not doing terribly, but I know I need to do better if I'm going to get down to my target weight by the end of week 3.

Did get a nice medium intense jog/walk in this morning. 40 min. I'm feeling fitter and stronger every day, and that is definitly a great feeling, especially for summertime!

How do I feel when you look in the mirror? Or wearing your clothes? That says more than the scale imo! I was having trouble too, in lazy right now because of swim lessons and the work it takes to get the kids ready and out of the house and then not getting back til one.... But I'm doing pretty good this week. Still haven't reurchased a scale so I have no idea where I'm at, but I was feeling extra jiggles and I don't like so in back in the game. My workouts have been few and far between thanks to swim but I got full body yesterday and might try to get some ten minute workouts in in the evening this week so I don't Peter out. It's so easy to slio back into old habits. Ugh.

Hope everyone is doing well. I need w nap and we have music lessons tonight ��

kmr1763- I wish I had your will power to stay away from the scales. I weigh every morning and sometimes it totally sets me back if I've gained overnight for no reason. I need to scale down to weighing once a week.

As for me im definitely back joining you all! My miscarriage started properly a few days ago and ive lost 2lb since then so ill officially weigh every Saturday. I need to get back into working out. Im okay food wise but can not find the motivation to get off my backside!

As for me im definitely back joining you all! My miscarriage started properly a few days ago and ive lost 2lb since then so ill officially weigh every Saturday. I need to get back into working out. Im okay food wise but can not find the motivation to get off my backside!

:sad1::hugs:
be gentle with yourself...going to the gym really helped me after my miscarriage, but it was 2 months after. don't push yourself too hard.:flow:

I was up a tiny bit this morning. But i have almost broke 250 so I am excited!!!
The personal trainer at the gym showed me how to use the lower body weight machines and some ab exercises so i am excited to do them on my own. He will show my upper body next time and told me what a good exercise schedule for me would be. Im excited to shed this weight and hopefully for good

I was up a tiny bit this morning. But i have almost broke 250 so I am excited!!!
The personal trainer at the gym showed me how to use the lower body weight machines and some ab exercises so i am excited to do them on my own. He will show my upper body next time and told me what a good exercise schedule for me would be. Im excited to shed this weight and hopefully for good

Yay for being so motivated to exercise. Can you share some motivation? :haha:

I love reading your posts Candice. you've got such a positive attitude, I just know you're going to make it happen!

I've been on and off this week. I at a bunch of pizza for Father's Day, which was amazing, but damn was my weight up the next day. Made up for it Monday and Tuesday by eating pretty well and exercising. Tuesday I weighted 146.8 which was a new low :happydance: this morning I went for a good jog and as a result my appetite hadps been out of control. And dammit I had a big piece of cake at work.:dohh: it was a catipillar cake, so how could I say no?!

I try to be motivated and positive. I try my best. I know if i dont think positive i will not even try

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->