Accu Clear (Blue Dye) - Evap Examples

andella95

Reaction score
Just wanted to post these pics for those who have questions about thin blue lines! These are examples of an evaporation line. (No need to tell me to test again with a Pink test....I know these suck, but I'm pretty sure I'm out this month, anyway!)

Attachments

• 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 374
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 311
Thanks for posting these...it's good to let everyone see what they look like - I had the same last month...

GL for next cycle O:)

Yeeesh. Note to self: do not by blue dye tests. . .
Nothing like false hope to make the TTC journey absolutely heart wrenching. . .as if it weren't hard enough to see a BFN, you think you have a BFP and then whamo, apparently not :(

Good luck next cycle to you! ! !

Accuclear is the devil
i too have had a few blue bright falseyz on those.
Good luck in the future!!!

So, just out of curiosity, how are you certain these are evap lines? where these pics taken hours after you took the test, within minutes of taking the test and did you get blood work that proved without a doubt you weren't pregnant? The only reason I ask is because before I got pregnant with my two year old I was getting tests like this. I kept pushing with my doctor who eventually have in a did a blood test. An hour later she calls me back with a positive result. Three days later of started bleeding and my hcg levels were almost gone already. It was a chemical pregnancy, but all the so called evap lines really weren't.

So, just out of curiosity, how are you certain these are evap lines? where these pics taken hours after you took the test, within minutes of taking the test and did you get blood work that proved without a doubt you weren't pregnant? The only reason I ask is because before I got pregnant with my two year old I was getting tests like this. I kept pushing with my doctor who eventually have in a did a blood test. An hour later she calls me back with a positive result. Three days later of started bleeding and my hcg levels were almost gone already. It was a chemical pregnancy, but all the so called evap lines really weren't.

They showed up after about half an hour to an hour. And I have gotten lines like these midcycle as well as during my period. Definitely the result of crappy tests, not pregnancy.

That would explain the evap lines. I had some that looked like this but showed up within seconds to a few minutes. I got these results for about two weeks and now I can't even get an evap line. My only conclusion is that I had yet another chemical.

Thanks for posting this, Andie. I had the same thing happen in August, thought I was pregnant, and AF showed the day I went for bloodwork, which was negative. One test showed after the time limit and the other two showed thin blue lines as soon as the moisture hit them. I think it is awful that these tests are still sold! I was always told a line is a line is a line and I had no clue that these tests could be so misleading.

Hi all!

I took an accu clear blue dye test and got what i think to be a faint pos. The line was not a solid skinny line, is more like thick blue at the tp where the line should be and thick blue at the bottom where the line should be. I think it is a faint positive but i also didnt notice it for a few hours, bc it was very early in the morning and i just saw what i assumed to be a negative line, so i went back to bed depressed before the reccommended 10 min.

What do you guys think?
Please any advice would be apreciated!

Its good you posted these for others to see, It is sad that even some women that are pregnant get lines that look like evaps. Those evil tests keep people buying them, but they should be more reliable instead of us women loosing money and them gaining!

Yup - I had similar ones on Clearblue. Two of them in the same packet. Rang Clearblue and they confirmed that they were faulty tests and sent me out some digis.

They were definitely negative as it turns out I hadn't even ovulated!!!!

they should be banned from selling these blue dye tests altogether its not fair on women ttc and then getting there hopes dashed.xxxxxx.

I have also had the lighter, wider variety of false positive.:-(

thanks for posting the pic of the evap line. they should let us know about it.

okay i have a question. is it possible to be getting these evap looking tests 6 times in a row? and they have been thickening and darkening every time. my pink dye test are even fainter than my blue dye tests but they all show up.

I need some help..

I missed my period like two months ago but I bleed but very light like pinkish brownish but only lasted a day. I am concerned if I am pregnant I have been having symptoms of pregnancy.
I took a pregnancy test in the morning and I got a very faint blue line within 4 mins. It's very confusing I made an appointment to see a doctor but I would like to have your opinion about this?
Thanks.
K.

I would retest tomorrow with a pink dye test, good luck.

To all you ladies with the evap lines, I'd tell the company and send them pictures!! They need to know how many people this is affecting!! They really need to rethink they're tests!
I'm so sorry for the frustrating tests!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->