Accu Clear (Blue Dye) - Evap Examples

i so hate blue dye tests..i have gotten fat, skinny , light dark and always blue...i think there evap and really dont understand why there still out there ya know.
they cause more heart ache then any other tests out there :(

I thought these were positive but after reading about evap lines (Which I didn't know existed) I am starting to wonder... can anyone help? You can't really tell in the pictures but the line is thicker than that...just really faint.

Attachments

• IMG_20140104_053424.jpg
    IMG_20140104_053424.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 34
Not only we lose money..but gave us a false hope..a very traumatic and stress situation..it was like mentally tortured and abused..

I thought these were positive but after reading about evap lines (Which I didn't know existed) I am starting to wonder... can anyone help? You can't really tell in the pictures but the line is thicker than that...just really faint.

Did the line come up within the time limit? If so there's a ggood chance its pos. If not do not trust it. Hoping it was in the limit and that it is a bfp for you! Test with a pink test soon as you can!

Thank you. Yes it was in the time limit. I'm going to test again Tuesday so fingers crossed

i would say there dark so possibly a positive..good luck xxx

^^^WSS I agree, the line does look good.

Thank you. Yes it was in the time limit. I'm going to test again Tuesday so fingers crossed

Good luck! I couldn't wait until Tuesday if it were me :haha:

Here's my blue dye positives if it helps separate from evaps. Yes it's a true positive confirmed with 3 frers :)

Attachments

• IMG_20131217_175115_111.jpg
    IMG_20131217_175115_111.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_20131219_082430_167.jpg
    IMG_20131219_082430_167.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 45
they are very thin so it can go either way but since there soo dark is the ONLY reason im saying possibly yes..

i have gotten so many big fat blue evaps its not funny..i so hate these tests :(

definitely get a pinky dye and retry..lol I made a rhyme lol

Thanks everyone..I had no idea about pink and blue dye or evap lines til I came across this thread. I will definitely post an update pic! Luck and baby dust to everyone

Is this an evap
Came up within a minute
Today's test

https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j378/lisaloo1231/Mobile%20Uploads/C700413C-5229-4E4D-8835-83ABBD3B5DFF.jpg

why are you taking her thread Lucieukuk, im going to say evap since the title of this is evap and you really cant see much of much? :/

sorry...

Wow just hoping I'm not taking her thread she is posting evaps and I'm asking for advie on mine all you are to me on every single thread I comment on is nasty it's like you look for me to be nasty your very mean

read the thread she is waiting to see if she gets a bfp...:/

im not mean, im sorry u see it that way....this is how i talk i explained that to you in pmi dont want to take this women moment so im getting out of this convo here...pm me again if u need too...

I don't need to thank you

And sorry hope you et your bfp

I did 2 FRER and 1 EPT this morning,all BFN. Supposed to have AF today but nothing yet. This will be the 2nd one missed,so idk what's going on.

I did 2 FRER and 1 EPT this morning,all BFN. Supposed to have AF today but nothing yet. This will be the 2nd one missed,so idk what's going on.

i seeen some people on here get pluses a day or two after AF is due...maybe that will be you if it doesnt come :hugs:

ill keep u fxed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"