Achey & brown tinged discharge. Implantation?

aburke91

Reaction score
So today I went t the restroom, this morning, and I had light brown tinged discharge. i've been having aching since about saturday, off and on, but today i've felt it worse. it's in my lower abdomen, switches sides and sometimes goes over my hip bone and down my leg I don't know how to compare it to pms cramps because I never have them,, which may seem weird. I'm 23, I have 3 boys. I've never actually followed symptoms but I've recentl started tracking ovulation and if I'm right i ovulated march 8th. i had mild aching that day and a lot of discharge. my husband and i had intercourse that day as well. i used a calculator and if i'm actually right says implantation could have occured yesterday do you think i could be experiencing implantation or is it just aunt flo abut to come? i sometimes have irregular periods but mostly on a 28 day cycle. currently not on any bc.

So today I went t the restroom, this morning, and I had light brown tinged discharge. i've been having aching since about saturday, off and on, but today i've felt it worse. it's in my lower abdomen, switches sides and sometimes goes over my hip bone and down my leg I don't know how to compare it to pms cramps because I never have them,, which may seem weird. I'm 23, I have 3 boys. I've never actually followed symptoms but I've recentl started tracking ovulation and if I'm right i ovulated march 8th. i had mild aching that day and a lot of discharge. my husband and i had intercourse that day as well. i used a calculator and if i'm actually right says implantation could have occured yesterday do you think i could be experiencing implantation or is it just aunt flo abut to come? i sometimes have irregular periods but mostly on a 28 day cycle. currently not on any bc.

It might be Implantation Bleeding if it doesn't get heavier etc. Pee on a stick in a couple days, just to check!

I took one today which was obviously neg but I thought about taking one Friday morning, because if calculations are right AF supposed to come Sunday, but idk. Kinda got my hopes up, but expecting the worst

Aburke91, I would wait a day or so to see if AF comes or not. Then I would test. However, I am not an expert haha this is my first month trying.

Does implantation bleeding always happen?

Aburke91, I would wait a day or so to see if AF comes or not. Then I would test. However, I am not an expert haha this is my first month trying.

Does implantation bleeding always happen?

No, it doesn't always happen, but I've seen quite a few ladies post about it.

I didnt have bleeding, but I did have some cramping for about an hour that felt like pinching and pulling. GOODLUCK!

I have not had any bleeding but have been so nauseous and lots of cramping. Cramping could be pms but I'm not normally nauseous like this. But could be from food I ate too... Who know hahah

Hey Ella,

I got your message, but for the life of me cannot figure out how to reply! Maybe I dont have the privileges yet? :( Since this is only my second post. I just didnt want you to think I was ignoring you!!

I havent had any bleeding either...and I have also been nauseous on and off this past week and a half and Im usually never get nauseous. Maybe it's all in my head tho!

I've had brown discharge (only when I wipe and only a little bit) for the last three-four days. It started a couple of days before my period was due and now my period is late. I don't know if it is af playing games with me or late implantation. Google tells me implantation can occur when af is due so until she shows up I'm still in the running, although tests are all bfns.

Your symptoms sound promising though!

I tend to spot brown discharge every month a few days before AF, which is annoying as it's the same as IB, so I guess you won't know until your late or get a BFP. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->