• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Active group of Military Spouses, Girlfriends, and Fiances TTC

Hey all!!! Sorry I have been MIA, lots going on right now!! I am starting my clomid today lets hope for a BFP that would be an awesome birthday present!!!

Welcome to our new users!! We are happy to have you!
We did just find out my hubby ma be going to Turkey alone in December for 18 months so hoping we get our BFP before that!

Welcome to our new girls!! I am up at FE Warren in Cheyenne, WY so I am not to far from you all!!!

So we just found out that the hubby will probably be going to Turkey in December for 18 months with out me so hopefully this BFP comes along soon!

I am starting clomid today, and would love for it to be successful! It would be an amazing BDAY present!

I told my husband if he deployed, we would be freezing his sperm and the tax free extra money would be going towards IUI =P

Im not doing the best. I was 2 days late so I took a test and I saw a faint line so I showed my Hubby and he saw it to. Then the next day I went to test gain and AF arrived.

Oh no.... :nope: Are you thinking chemical pregnancy? :hugs: I'm so sorry :(

Ive never had one before so im not sure but I think maybe. On to round 5 clomid. Im wondering if anyone knows if IUI is covered by tricare. I looked on the tricare website but it just says IVF isnt covered.

IUI may be covered depending on where you live and if there is a military hospital close to you who performs it. If not, then Tricare will cover 265$ of it for off base. Tricare doesn't cover the sperm washing or the physically inserting sperm into the uterus unless a military doc performs it.
They definitely do not cover IVF but there are three military hospitals I know of that do IVF for about 6-8000$. The wait is long and you have to be near the base for over a week. Walter Reed and a military hospital in San Antonio do it and you can get referred by your pcm or gyno. The last one I know of is Hawaii but that is only for people stationed in the islands.

Im not doing the best. I was 2 days late so I took a test and I saw a faint line so I showed my Hubby and he saw it to. Then the next day I went to test gain and AF arrived.

Oh no.... :nope: Are you thinking chemical pregnancy? :hugs: I'm so sorry :(

Ive never had one before so im not sure but I think maybe. On to round 5 clomid. Im wondering if anyone knows if IUI is covered by tricare. I looked on the tricare website but it just says IVF isnt covered.

IUI may be covered depending on where you live and if there is a military hospital close to you who performs it. If not, then Tricare will cover 265$ of it for off base. Tricare doesn't cover the sperm washing or the physically inserting sperm into the uterus unless a military doc performs it.
They definitely do not cover IVF but there are three military hospitals I know of that do IVF for about 6-8000$. The wait is long and you have to be near the base for over a week. Walter Reed and a military hospital in San Antonio do it and you can get referred by your pcm or gyno. The last one I know of is Hawaii but that is only for people stationed in the islands.

Tricare covers some of IUI!!!!! I had no idea. Im gonna call about it now, if they cover for it i wanna do it. I just had an appointment at my RE's on Tuesday and i am moving on from clomid to injectable. FXed that it works!!

I just called tricare and asked and they said IUI isn't covered :( oh pooey

Hello i have a ? for all you ladies.... Can you ov 2 in 1 month?

Well according to my bbt and my ovacue i did... i had a confirmed ov on the 8 of may cd 17 and then again on the 11 cd 20 wth!!! i keep googling to see what i can find but i dont know... it says its really rare but i have done it 2 cyles in a row is it just me or is their something wrong?

Hello i have a ? for all you ladies.... Can you ov 2 in 1 month?

Well according to my bbt and my ovacue i did... i had a confirmed ov on the 8 of may cd 17 and then again on the 11 cd 20 wth!!! i keep googling to see what i can find but i dont know... it says its really rare but i have done it 2 cyles in a row is it just me or is their something wrong?

I have had time when I do OPK's that I will get a positive then a week later a get another positive. The reason I got the double positive is because my body surges to try to ovulate but wasnt able to, so a week later it try's to ovulate again. I know your using the ovacue and not OPK's but if you have a surge twice it might think you Oed twice but maybe your body is trying to O but isn't able to. This kept happening to me so my doc gave me HCG trigger so i would actually O. Do you temp??? Has your temp risen??? The only way I would know I actually Oed is if my temp rose. I would usually O on the third surge. I hope this helps

I just called tricare and asked and they said IUI isn't covered :( oh pooey

For my doctor they do cover 265$ but I am guessing that is for the ultra sound and blood work. But not having to pay for those still works. Here in Co, I am looking at 600$ per cycle and thats with a military discount and tricare paying for the tests.

With all the ladies looking at IUI, are they offering you a payment plan or do they correct the full amount when the procedure is done?

Well ladies i got my referral this past friday in the am as soon as my insurance gave me the info i called and to my surprise i got my first fs appt on friday!!!! I am so happy!!!! i thought it would take forever im really looking forward to having something done...

With all the ladies looking at IUI, are they offering you a payment plan or do they correct the full amount when the procedure is done?

At my FS, one round we can pay two payments of 300$ before we do iui or if we pay for three rounds we pay two payments of 765$. DH and I are looking into doing the three rounds since iui rarely works the first go around. If it does work the first go around, the FS will refund the rest of the money.

Hi girls. My name is Meredith, hubby Keith is AD USAF Security Forces K-9 and we are stationed here at Little Rock AFB in Arkansas but live off base. We have 4 kiddos; Caitlin 15 (will be 16 in August), Madalyn 14, Dalton 8 and Bennen is 4. We are currently "feeling out" this cycle as I just had my IUD removed after 3 1/2 years and we want to be able to pinpoint "O" since we are trying for a girl this time.

No I don't think so but 600$ for IUI and 15k for IVF is quite a big price difference. For this month I am going to do the military pays for treatment route by going on Femara and the HCG shot ($80 normally but thanks to tricare 3$ plus 7$ shipping) and then getting monitoring from the FS with ultrasounds and blood work. Dh and I have to hope BD does the trick but all this round is costing me is 10$. IUI will come later on in the summer once we save up a little money. DH and I have a long time until we are even close to affording IVF.
I am really hoping this month works. IUI and IVF takes some of the fun out of having a baby in my opinion.

hi girls i just found out the me and my Army guy are expecting we got the news last week. have you considered using the home remedy and have husband do his thing in a soft cups and insert them next to your cervix

hi girls i just found out the me and my Army guy are expecting we got the news last week. have you considered using the home remedy and have husband do his thing in a soft cups and insert them next to your cervix

YAY!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: H & H 9 months

Welcome USAFnineWife!

Do you have to do iui before you can do ivf?

I saw you lived in Alaska! That's where my husband and I met we went to high school at Bartlett. And lived on Elmendorf AFB.

I just wanted to let you know I am sorry for your loss, We lost my little sister 2 years ago after my step mom suffered from HELLP syndrome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->