Active group of Military Spouses, Girlfriends, and Fiances TTC

:-( I'm still waiting on AF too. Sorry about your bfn but maybe this cycle will be it for all of us!:thumbup:

hi i am an army wife need some battles lol to help me get through ttc on fertility drugs... i am on clomid 7dpo and today feeling just a little queezy, tmi diarrhea, and i have the sniffle what do ya'll think please all alone in leonardwood

hi i am an army wife need some battles lol to help me get through ttc on fertility drugs... i am on clomid 7dpo and today feeling just a little queezy, tmi diarrhea, and i have the sniffle what do ya'll think please all alone in leonardwood

Welcome mmcheek1! I don't take clomid so I don't know much about the symptoms :shrug: but I just wanted to let you know that I read your post. Don't want you to feel ignored :). I hope Clomid works for you. What days do you take it? The tww is the worse!! I think I was too stressed out during my tww and now my AF is late!

thank you for your response i take clomid 3-7 and i just had some test done on the time i am due to ovulate and they said my range was really high so thts good so far. i am married to a drill sgt so i am alone alot was excited to find this forum. i am excited for you on being late maybe a little jealous jk so when are you testing

Oh I'm not preggers :-( I already had blood work and everything done...I'm just late for some reason :-( I know how you feel about being alone. DH was a recruiter and was always working or driving someone to meps or something. I'm glad he switched his mos. Are you charting or anything? How long have you been ttc?

I am pretty grateful to have my hubby around more than most. Has anyone on here had a really terrible nurse at an MTF!! My nurse today about sent me over the edge.

i have had ok luck with nurses the doctor on the other hand told me i could have a brain tumor while running a cath into my vagina oh but dont worry she said these brain tumor are almost always benign oh thanks. my hubby is prolly the best basic training drill ever i know these guys will be safer out there becuz of him. i have been trying since jan but i had to have my tubes untied which left me only one tube.. we are getting ready to head to GA so he will either be home more or deploy.. timing would be perfect for bby conception now. i use to be in the army and blew out my back waiting till after a pregnancy to have a fusion done. come on little guys lol they need to be little soldiers and take charge hahah

wannababy thaats always crushing to hear i am so sorry girl you are beautiful atleast you will look good all summer even if it happens nxt month right

yeah my nurse on base sucks. she really irritated me yesterday.she would not answer my questions!

Well my Follicle stopped growing :growlmad: So my 5th round of clomid pooped out on me. Im really bummed.

fingers are crossed for you!!!! I hope that everything works out for you!! I am starting my first round of clomid this cycle!

good luck with the clomis i did my third round this month and was told i had a powerful surge according to blood work i guess thts good. i have been feeling really sick the last few days really wish it was pregger symptoms but i think its just a cold i go in mon for a progestrone lvl and a blood hcg. so wish me luck i am so nervous

Hey ladies how are you all doing? I finally got my af today. Ugh this ttc is so stressful!

girls i am begining to wonder if my clod isnt something else i have been sick to my stomach all day i feel completely hung over w/o the benifits of a cocktail. i have been really hateful today even though i know it i havent been able to help. i sure hope so

girls i am begining to wonder if my clod isnt something else i have been sick to my stomach all day i feel completely hung over w/o the benifits of a cocktail. i have been really hateful today even though i know it i havent been able to help. i sure hope so

how many dpos are u?

Hello everyone how are you all doing? i have not been on cause i didnt have internet in my new house but now i have been "barrowing" someone elses hehehe no updates here i have not been taking my temp as much cause i dont have a schedule but im gonna start tomorrow morning on a regular i started using my ovacue but it has not changed colors yet so oh well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->