Active group of Military Spouses, Girlfriends, and Fiances TTC

Congrats on the faint postive, that is better than nothing, Now as far as home birth goes I know that at Tinker they have to refer you off base for some of your Pre Natal care. And if you are on standard you will pay $250 out of pocket and then 20% of the rest, but i would talk to your doctor, and tricare rep Because I believe there is a way to do it. I highly recommend sticking with prime in your pregnancy, you pay a lot less and they make it easier for appt. I deal with tricare as a part of my job everyday and that honestly has been the best way to do it!

But do they let you have a home birth at all on prime? Because I read that they only do it on standard. I don't mind paying a portion of it as long as I don't have to go to the hospital.

But do they let you have a home birth at all on prime? Because I read that they only do it on standard. I don't mind paying a portion of it as long as I don't have to go to the hospital.

That I am not sure of but, I believe you can, I would check with your Tricare rep for sure on that!!!

Oh this is a great thread!

Well my husband is active duty ARMY Infantry! :) Hooah. So proud of my man!
We're stationed in Fort Stewart, GA. Just moved here, about 3 months ago, so still pretty new to the are. We live off post, and the hospital on post is actually full, so they are referring out to different drs.. YAY! :/ & We've exspierenced our first miscarriage last march. and have been TTC sense! hope to meet some awesome military ladies!

hey jenn! I have an aunt married to the army. Where are you guys hoping to go when he goes ad and congrats on your hubby coming home safe!! That is always the best gift of them all!

yeah it has its ups and downs. Everything is hurry up and wait! With the army. Lol as i'm sure it's like that with other branches.
We haven't really discussed where we'd like to be stationed. My bestfriend and her husband were just recently stationed in hawaii so that would kind of be ideal, lol. But who knows, where ever the army tells us to go. :)

ditto that hurry up & wait! Amen sister!

Oh this is a great thread!

Well my husband is active duty ARMY Infantry! :) Hooah. So proud of my man!
We're stationed in Fort Stewart, GA. Just moved here, about 3 months ago, so still pretty new to the are. We live off post, and the hospital on post is actually full, so they are referring out to different drs.. YAY! :/ & We've exspierenced our first miscarriage last march. and have been TTC sense! hope to meet some awesome military ladies!

So sorry to hear about your miscarriage! And be referred off base that is exciting!!!! We are happy to have you join us!!!

So a blood test confirmed my :bfp: today!!! I'm beyond excited and so grateful we were able to get pregnant again after our MC in Dec. The only down side is that my husband is set to deploy right when the baby is due but hopefully his command will just let him go on the second wave or even third. Chances are they will allow it. I'm just praying that everything goes smoothly and I have a healthy pregnancy!!! I am definitely on :cloud9:

Dito!!!! I am so happy for you! That's amazing :D

I just found out today that one of my friends has a miscarriage recently. Her husband is in the AF. He has been wanting kids for the past 5 years but she said no. Finally she's ready and then she loses the baby the day after she tells her family. Wow. What a blow.

Thank you! and sorry to hear about your friend. I know how hard it is to deal with especially after you start telling people. I was in a similar boat and it was terrible when people would ask me how the pregnancy was going and I had to tell them I lost the baby. I was lucky enough to conceive after only 3 months and hopefully the same will happen with her.

Hey!! how is everyone doing??? I am so sorry i have not been on lately! i have had a bunch of appt's!! I had an US on monday and it was normal, which is a big step. They are starting me on clomid next cycle, and the hubby is doing a sperm sample. we are kinda nervous for that one. But we have faith that it will be good! I am just ready to have our own little one to keep up with!! But how is everyone else??

I'm currently trying ovulation tests this month. And I'm finally getting some darker lines and slow fade ins, thinking that I should ovulate sometime next week :) and I'm really excited..

DH and I are thinking of maybe waiting a few more months before getting pregnant (like we can actually control it, HA!). We've been married for a little over three months, and everything for us is still kind of haphazard. I'm also just about to graduate, and I'm scared I am going to become bitter if I have kids before I've actually done anything for me with my life. Is that selfish??/ I'm only 20 years old! I graduated from HS when I was 16 and I never really had a childhood myself. I guess I'm just scared. I dunno what we're going to do. I guess considering how long it takes (on average) to conceive, we may as well keep doing what we're doing.... :shrugs:

On a different note, are any of you guys following the news in the government shut down? Looks like us military people may not get paid for a while if the they don't get the budget figured out soon....

a different note, are any of you guys following the news in the government shut down? Looks like us military people may not get paid for a while if the they don't get the budget figured out soon....

My husband was told by his command that they were going to let them know on the status of that on the 8th :wacko: I hope it doesn't go through. To think the that the politicians who's job it is to make sure we don't get into these situations will still receive their paychecks since they made sure to set up a law protecting them. yeesh!

DH and I are thinking of maybe waiting a few more months before getting pregnant (like we can actually control it, HA!). We've been married for a little over three months, and everything for us is still kind of haphazard. I'm also just about to graduate, and I'm scared I am going to become bitter if I have kids before I've actually done anything for me with my life. Is that selfish??/ I'm only 20 years old! I graduated from HS when I was 16 and I never really had a childhood myself. I guess I'm just scared. I dunno what we're going to do. I guess considering how long it takes (on average) to conceive, we may as well keep doing what we're doing.... :shrugs:

On a different note, are any of you guys following the news in the government shut down? Looks like us military people may not get paid for a while if the they don't get the budget figured out soon....

It's a big thing thats going around right now, the military pay freeze. I've heard a lot of different things. But, all I have to say is if they do that, then there is going to be a lot of ticked off people, and that president WILL get shot. Just saying, pissing off military soldiers, isn't the way to go, especially when WERE the ones fighting FOR his ass. You best believe that OBAMA will get his pay check every month, and his family will have benefits and medical.. Sorry.. bad subject for me! lol

Hello my name is Kristina and I am married to the Army. We have been married for 5 years this June. We are stationed at Fort Bliss. We have been TTC for 18 months. I am on my 4th round of clomid at 13 dpo, temps really low and a negative test this morning, expecting AF to arrive today. Hubby is gonna be deploying in September/October time. Hoping and praying to get our BFP before he leaves.

UUUGGGHHH I put my temp in for this morning and FF took away my cross hairs for O.

FF = Fertility Friend
The first chart shows cross hairs where FF says I Oed.
The second chart they took away the cross hairs because of this mornings temps.

Attachments

• chart 1.jpg
    chart 1.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 1
  • chart 2.jpg
    chart 2.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 1
Hey ladies!

My name is Raven, I am married to the USMC! lol My husband enlisted right after we got married 4months ago. We are high school sweethearts and I am excited...but kinda scared of this lifestyle. We are in Tampa for now ut not sure where they are gonna station us yet. I am hoping for Cali. It is so great to see and hear from other military wives cause my fears and stuff my friends don't understand cause they aren't having to go thru it. We have been TTC since we got married and I have a doctors appointment on Monday so hopefully everything is okay and we are on the right path.

hello everyone im an army wife about to go to hawaii and i have been ttc for 8 month now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->