Active group of Military Spouses, Girlfriends, and Fiances TTC

Hey guys, check out this link . It's about the govt shutdown. Navy federal says it will cover mid-month pay.

https://www.bizjournals.com/tampabay/news/2011/04/08/navy-federal-credit-union-prepares.html?ana=fbk

i already looked into it no pay and it already shows on the les

The Navy Federal credit union website clearly states that they will cover the April 15th pay so that doesn't make any sense. Where did you see that they aren't going to cover it?

i already looked into it no pay and it already shows on the les

I asked my husband about it and he said it does say no pay on the les (or rather, only up to the 8th) since it's not coming from the government. But Navy Federal Credit Union is still giving all active duty the money. At least all the active duty that get their direct deposits into the union. :thumbup:

Oooooh right. Well a lot of people are posting that it's been averted but I can't find any actual sources for that. The suspense is killing me! lol

I read that it's averted to but I'm still Waiting to see if it completely goes through.

Me too this is so dumb. I cant believe they would do that to them...

I am just happy that they are getting paid!!!I am so happy.

Meeeee too. It;s our only source of income so we would have been in big trouble! Glad the crisis was averted.

Hello all! My name is Irene, I'm married to a sweet and caring US Army Soldier. We're stationed in Alaska. We've been married for 3 yrs and together for 4. This is our first month actually trying. By "trying" I mean charting and :sex: at the right time. I'm 6 dpo and just joined this site. Growing up I was always spooked about getting preggers to early in life. So, I would do all that I could to prevent it and come to find out it's a lot harder then people say! Has everyone found tricare to be helpful with ttc?

Hello all! My name is Irene, I'm married to a sweet and caring US Army Soldier. We're stationed in Alaska. We've been married for 3 yrs and together for 4. This is our first month actually trying. By "trying" I mean charting and :sex: at the right time. I'm 6 dpo and just joined this site. Growing up I was always spooked about getting preggers to early in life. So, I would do all that I could to prevent it and come to find out it's a lot harder then people say! Has everyone found tricare to be helpful with ttc?

i think you can lol cause i am also 6dpo :happydance:.
How is everyone else doing?
Can someone please look at my chart and tell me waht they think?

i think you can lol cause i am also 6dpo :happydance:.
How is everyone else doing?
Can someone please look at my chart and tell me waht they think?

Your chart looks great! And as far as tricare being helpful they are!!! I have gotten a lot of help!!! But i will be honest it will depend on your base!

How is everyone else??

Im not doing the best. I was 2 days late so I took a test and I saw a faint line so I showed my Hubby and he saw it to. Then the next day I went to test gain and AF arrived.

Im not doing the best. I was 2 days late so I took a test and I saw a faint line so I showed my Hubby and he saw it to. Then the next day I went to test gain and AF arrived.

Oh no.... :nope: Are you thinking chemical pregnancy? :hugs: I'm so sorry :(

Oh no.... :nope: Are you thinking chemical pregnancy? :hugs: I'm so sorry :(

Ive never had one before so im not sure but I think maybe. On to round 5 clomid. Im wondering if anyone knows if IUI is covered by tricare. I looked on the tricare website but it just says IVF isnt covered.

Giving you a virtual :hugs:. It's horrible to be on a bfp high and then have it come crashing down like that.

gueyilla1985: I looked at your chart but i'm still pretty new to it so I can't really give any kind of remark. Hopefully we get our :bfp: this cycle!

I think they do, they are talking about IUI for me if Clomid does not work!

Hey, hope everyone's doing great. I see a few of the girls here are in Hawaii! Hurray! We should meet up sometime. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->