• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Active group of Military Spouses, Girlfriends, and Fiances TTC

I went to my dr. appointment today. She did a lot more blood work about 6 tubes. I know she tested LH, FSH, and Testosterone and prob. my thryroid again.

And she also sceduled me a pelvic ultrasound to look at my ovaries I believe to check for pcos.

And she said if I have pcos then I could try metiforin or if I'm too impatient she could prescibed me something for me to ovulate so we can bd at the right time. I'm pretty sure she was talking about clomid.

And she said all my test results should be in about two weeks. So I'll prob. give them a call then and she what my results were.

I also asked her about the results of my thyroid when the nurse said it was really good and almost overactive. She told me that it's in the normal range but actually on the low side.

Well I am glad that she is willing to give you what you need if you want it. Hopefully she will be able to tell you more in 2 weeks.

I hope so too! I've been spotting since two days ago but I believe it stopped today tho.

I am good. 4DPO now. Took soy this cycle so we will see how that works out. My temps are consistently rising so far so I am not in the freak out period yet. I just hate the waiting. How are you doing?

USAFknineWife- How much soy did you take?

I've spotted for the last 5 days. Not sure if I still have it today yet or not. I bought a new thermometer because the old one was just old. And I tested both at the same time and there was def. a difference between them. I also bought soy. But unsure if I'm going to use it yet for my next cycle. I don't want to mess my cycle up more then it already is. But we'll see.

USAFknineWife- How much soy did you take?

I've spotted for the last 5 days. Not sure if I still have it today yet or not. I bought a new thermometer because the old one was just old. And I tested both at the same time and there was def. a difference between them. I also bought soy. But unsure if I'm going to use it yet for my next cycle. I don't want to mess my cycle up more then it already is. But we'll see.

I took it CD2-6..CD2-3 I took 160 mg and then CD4-6 took 200mg

I should be 3-4 DPO right now. They triggered me on Wednesday and next wednesday, I will get my progesterone done. Then the next week I will get the pregnancy bloodwork done.

This is a pretty laid back cycle. Hoping for positive results for all of us =)

hi ladies! i got my very unexpected BFP yesterday. i thought my cycles were still messed up from stopping breastfeeding, but apparently not! i cant wait to see more BFPs on this thread and to have yall in the prego section! :dust: all around!!!

Im going crazy cause this month i decided that i was going to lose 30lbs before i got preggo but at the sametime i dont want to stop ttc. i started taking weight loss pills so that i could speed up th process what should i do im so confused

hi ladies! i got my very unexpected BFP yesterday. i thought my cycles were still messed up from stopping breastfeeding, but apparently not! i cant wait to see more BFPs on this thread and to have yall in the prego section! :dust: all around!!!

Congrats!!!

Hey ladies, Can i join you?
My name is Kristen and hubby is in the Army. We have been ttc for about 2 1/2 years with a deployment thrown in. We have had two miscarriages so far and our currently on our first month of follistim and timed sex. I should be getting my trigger shot either friday or saturday this week. I currently have two follies that are both 16mm

Hello Ladys,
This is my first time ever joining a group. I think this one is so perfect. My name is Andrea and I am an Army Spouse. Just got settled in at Buckley AFB CO and my husband and I are TTC starting next month. We have been married 5 years and have two children both boys a 4 almost 5 year old and a 3 year old. I think I have been freaking myself out with all of the Blogs I have been reading about problems conceiving. This is my first time trying, my first two were surprises. I made an appointment to have my IUD out at the beginning of the month and my husbands going to be gone for two weeks worth of training in the middle of the month. :cry: I have lots of pressure to make things work we already have plans to visit family next summer so praying to conceive in the next two months. Or my husband will probably visit with out me.:nope: Hope to not feel so alone in this new experience. Good Luck everyone!an

hello newcomers!!!!

Well i finally got my referral for the FS so i have an appt on the 25...hope the days go by fast!!

hello newcomers!!!!

Well i finally got my referral for the FS so i have an appt on the 25...hope the days go by fast!!

Yay!! So we don't have any FS in my town or endocinologists.. Uhh!! So I'll have to go to a obgyn if I get a referral.. and just another one off base. :wacko:

i got my referral for off post i think it is better plus i dont think the military has any fs on hand lol

still nothing to report from me.... boo i know!!

Here you also have to go off post. Unless your going to just the family dr. or gynecologist. The obgyn is of base and so is everything else. But we don't have a FS off base or endocrinologist.

I go off post as well... i prefer it and feel like i can be seen easier and followed a lot more closely.

Oo yes going off base/post you get in a lot faster!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->