• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Active group of Military Spouses, Girlfriends, and Fiances TTC

Hi ladies! I'm Taylor and I'm married to the marine corps! My husband and I have been married since Feb 20 of this year, and have been TTC since April! Just got AF, so starting cycle 5! Hope to see some BFP's for us all!

I am stationed at MCAS Yuma, if there are any other wives here we should get together! :]

Hey ladies Sorry I have gone missing for awhile, kinda trying to figure things out, So I just got word that my third round of clomid finally made me ovulate and my doc said it looked good, I am currently 9DPO and will test on Sunday!!!!! How is everyone else?

we had a chance in July... BFN. Now we're separated again. Hate being forced to wait.

:dust: for you! I hope it's your lucky month!

My first cycle of follistim ended in a BFN and we can't do shots this month due to my husbands field schedule... so hoping to try on our own.

What shots are you doing?

I'm on Follistim and pregnyl shots. Dr was really bummed it didn't work first cycle because i got 2 really good follicles... but my hubbys sperm isn't as great as he wants it to be. So now hubby is on fertilaid for men and count boost to see if it helps.

Sorry ladies I need a moment to vent, but my brother and his gf had their baby last night and my mom text me. I didnt respond so she calls me this morning to tell me the "great" news I told her I didn't give a s*** because I was so pissed that I have been trying for so long and still nothing. I hate that they can't even take care of the one they have we are always paying for stiff for the like his cell, rent and other stuff. I know that was so selfish of me but omg!!! I'm so over all this.

Hey ladies,
I'm pretty new here but saw this and thought I'd join in :) My husband is in the Navy and we just started trying in April. Had my first round of clomid in July with a BFN....crossing my finger for round 2!

Sorry ladies I need a moment to vent, but my brother and his gf had their baby last night and my mom text me. I didnt respond so she calls me this morning to tell me the "great" news I told her I didn't give a s*** because I was so pissed that I have been trying for so long and still nothing. I hate that they can't even take care of the one they have we are always paying for stiff for the like his cell, rent and other stuff. I know that was so selfish of me but omg!!! I'm so over all this.

I dont think that there is anything wrong with how you responded. A lot of people who do not have trouble getting prego dont understand how it feels when people close to them get pregnant so fast. If I where in your shoes I would just her know how you feel and tell them that you wish they would have been more sensitive to your situation. I had to tell my family that and when they heard me say it they finally understood. but stay positive your turn will be soon!

Just went and had a blood preg test and it was negative =( Another round of clomid here we go!

sorry hun

how many cycles has everyone been trying?

I need to have af show up the b**** is just torturing me now.

I have been tryning for 16 cycles now, We had a miscarriage in December last year so we are hoping for BFP next cycle!!!

Here is an interesting thought I called to see if I should start progesterone, since AF didnt come they said to wait a week, and if it doesnt come repeat the pregnancy test! Lets hope it works out!!!

well does this answer you ?

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 6
Thank you. Im still in shock and my hubby dont want to believe it till we get bloods done lol

I dont blame you or him, when and if I do get a positive it is going to be a shock that will be hard to believe until I am holding that baby in my arms! We are starting to have doubt and it is just hard sometimes to continue to try so much and not get positives! But Congrats girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->